Dear God

נכתב על ידי alice_wonkawonder

God, are you there? Why do I deserve This? Why does Quinn deserve This? Please tell me, My name is Everjoy, a... עוד

The 1st prayer
The 2nd prayer
The 3rd prayer
The 5th prayer
The 6th prayer
The 7th prayer
The 8th prayer
The 9th prayer
The 10th prayer
The 11th prayer
The 12th prayer
The 14th prayer
The 15th prayer
The 16th prayer
The 17th prayer
The 18th prayer
The 19th prayer
The 20th prayer
The 21st prayer
Just a letter

The 4th prayer

15 1 0
נכתב על ידי alice_wonkawonder

Dear God,

Will you ever write me back? I don't think so, you don't seem like the kind of person to hand out favors. Oops, I'm not doing a very good job of trying to get into heaven, am I?

Well, What's so great about heaven anyway? From what people have told me, its a place where you'll be happy. But if it's a place you go to be happy, shouldn't everyone be allowed in? What about all the people who made Bad choices? They might have family in heaven that they want to see, and can't because they got Unlucky. I don't think that's fair, I don't think you're fair.

Quinn would tell me that I ask to many questions and then tell me a story about how there's an escalator in hell that goes to heaven. And how if you had good behavior for a week then you could ride it to the top.

But you're not Quinn. And you don't tell me stories to answer my questions or to help Forget about the Bad Things. You just stay silent and let me try to muddle my way through life.

God, You are not very helpful. But if you're not helpful then why do I keep writing to you? Have I finally gotten so Lonely that I've started to write to nonexistent person? I think so.

Love, Everjoy

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

160K 6.4K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
32.1K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
11.8K 734 13
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, ⚠️ not for young ⚠️ Writer by : SIE
164K 280 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica