♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[4]}

9K 297 91
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Neose's P.O.V.

Everyone was looking at me ... I started to feel nervous. This is different when I perform at concerts or do interviews... The vibe is different.

"As you may all know , Neose Satori or mostly known as the teen-idol -" Aizawa-sensei's voice was then cut off by some of the studens who looked super excited and happy.

"PEPPY POPPOYO !" A pink skinned girl said with black eyes.

"Oh my gosh !" A girl who is invisible said.

"She's so cute" I heard another say.

"Can I have your autograph ?" And another...

"What's your quirk ?" Another asked

"Are you single !?" And another.

I was starting to step back as they talked louder getting my attention.

"Everyone settle down" Aizaw-sensei said , and instantly every quite down. Aizawa-sensei may act tired and boring , but he sure has the talent of scaring anyone...

"We all know her as a very famous and talented teen. But she will be treated as a student and won't be given any special treatment. She is regarded the same as you all , a student and hero in training" Aizawa-sensei said. "Now , Satori you may sit infront of Iida" He pointed the vacant seat infront of a blue haired male. I recognized him as the guy from earlier who almost hit me.

As I approached my seat , he gave me a stern look. "Nice to meet you , my name's Tenya Iida ,I'm the class rep" he said offering his hand.

I shook it. "Satori ..." I said saying my last name. For formalities...

"Now , let's continue on with class" Aizawa-sensei said as classes begun.

After classes , it was lunch break. Instantly , a bunch of students went over to me.

"Ms. Peppy Poppoyo , is it true you have a boyfriend ?"
"Are you single ?"
"What's your quirk ?"
"How does it feel to be an idol ?"

They almost remind me of the pres. I wanted to leave , but I was surrounded.

"Everyone ! Please settle down !!! We must give her some space" Iida said with his strange habit for gestures. "Satori is still a student and fellow classmate"

"Geez , lighten up Iida. We were just curious" A blonde male said who had a black lightning highlight on his hair.

"Well ,you guys don't need to scare her" A black haired girl said. "Sorry about that. It isn't everyday you get to have an idol for a classmate"

"It's alright ... I've gotten used to it" I said looking at my lap. I am a bit shy in social things.

She gave me a smile. "My name's Momo Yaoyorozu. But you can call me Momo" she said. She was so friendly. "Nice to meet you Satori"

"You can call me Neose ... Momo" I said in a low voice. I really am not good at this. It's allot of pressure and I don't know why.

"See guys , you don't have to push her. Like what Aizawa-sensei said , she's a classmate" Momo spoke up.

"Right , Yao-momo" the pink haired girl said. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Mina Ashido ! You can call me Mina"

"Kaminari Denki"

"Kyoka Jirou"

And soon , half of the class started to introduce themselves ti me. I don't know if I can consider them as my friends now , since I just met them. But it is a good start.

I then had lunch with them. After buying food from Lunch Rush , I went to the table where Momo , Ochaco , Mineta , Iida and Midoriya are. I sat between Momo and Ochaco. I pulled down my face mask , and started to eat. I then noticed they were staring at me.

"I-is something the matter ? Is there s-somethimg wrong ?" I started to feel nervous and why they look at me.

"Nothing , it's just ... We are still startled at the fact you're Pe-" I had to cut off Midoriya before he said my stage name.

"Shhhh!!!! Don't say my stage name out loud Midoriya. None of the other classes know who I really am nor what class I'm in !!!" I said to him quickly.

"Oh , sorry about that" Midoriya said scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine"

We then started some small talk. They mostly talked about the USJ incident ,while I diligently listened to them. I'm not much of a story teller , mostly a listener ... I really don't have much to say to them.

At the far corner of the cafeteria , I noticed Him ...

Shou-kun ... He was eating alone. Why hasn't he approached me ? Nor talk to me ? Has he forgotten about me ? Has it been that long ? I wanted to reach out to him ,but something's telling me not to go. But ... Shou-kun ...

"Neose , neose..." , "Satori ?" ...

"Huh what ?" I regained my thoughts.
Momo and Midoriya were calling me.

"You spaced out a bit ? Something caught your mind ?" Iida asked.

"Oh , nothing that important ... Just work" I lied about it ... I wonder , has Shou-kun made friends here ?

"I really am curious about your life as " Ochaco then lowered her voice , "As an idol" , she made her voice return to normal. "Can you tell us about it ?" She asked.

"Oh , sure" I replied.

"Really ? Awesome" She said happily.

"But I think it would be better if I talked about it in the classroom. Some people might overhear it" I said.

They all smiled and happily agreed.

We then head out of the cafeteria , my thoughts were still about Shou-kun. Would it be stupid to straightly go and talk to him ? What if it really isn't him ? Just an impostor ? But , they have the same hair-"Ouch !" I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch it , Four-eyes" the person I bumped into he said. I looked at the person I bumped into. He hand Ash blonde hair , red eyes and was quite tall. I recognized him as a fellow classmate , but never got to know his name.

"Kacchan" I heard Midoriya said. Kacchan ? But that couldn't be his name ,it's too cute.

"Are you alright Satori ?" asked Midoriya.

"Yeah , It wasn't much" I readjusted my glasses.

"Oh , hey guys" I heard Kirishima say to us. "Sorry about Bakugou's temper Satori , he's always like that"

"Shut up ! And why are you following me around ?!" The bloned named Bakugou said to Kirishima.

"Geez , with tha attitude , your gonna scare Satori here" Kirishima said. "You might give her a scary impression"

"What ever ... Don't care about her" Bakugou scoffed off.

"Really ? Even if she's an idol and got into this school through a reccomendation ?" Kirishima said ,but what is he implying ?

"Never heard of her" I was speechless , he hasn't heard of Peppy Poppoyo ? "But if you got into U.A. through reccomendations" he walked towards me and stared at me. "I'll see if your someone worth hearing about" was he threatening me ? Giving me pressure ? He looks like a murderer upclose ... But quite cute as well-no ! Neose , don't dive into those thoughts ...

He then left and walked away. "Sorry about that"Kirishima apologized and followed after Bakugou.

"What was that all about ?" I was actually confused on Bakugou's actions.

"That's how Kacchan says hello to someone" Midoriya said scratching the back of his head. "He has a habit of intimidating people"

"Kacchan ?" I asked. "You mean Bakugou"

"Oh , that's just how I call him. He's an old friend of mine" Midoriya said sheepishly. How could someone so pure and innocent like Midoriya befriend a Demon faced guy like Bakugou ? I don't get it , but I guess it would be better not to dive in to that matter...

After lunch , it was time for class. The next subject was Hero Foundation Studies , and I heard the teacher who was going to teach us is none other than -

"Good Afternoon Students !!!" That deep voice came from none other than the Symbol of Peace , Allmight !

I was in awe at him ... I've always watched every news about Allmight. I've admired him so much ! But ... I admire my parents much more. In fact , I everytime I see Allmight's face. I would often feel nostalgia. Like , I've met him before ... But based on my memory , I really haven't. I just feel calm when I see him ... On T.V. or personally. I feel at ease ...

"Alright everyone , put on your hero costumes and let's head onto the training course" He said ,then left the room and went to the said place.

I really don't know where am I suppossed to go. I haven't known the whole lay out of this school. If you let me walk around this school alone , I'll get lost easily. This is just my first day ! I can't memorize this school that fast.

"Neose" Ochaco said as she approaches me. "Let's head to the changing room together" she offered while giving me a smile"

I was touched..."Ochaco..." Your a saviour ! If only you know how thankful I am . If only you can see my smile underneath this mask !!!

"Uh... Neose? S-something wrong ?" She now looked a bit worried. I guess it's my facial expression.

We then head to the Girl's changing room. The other's were already their ,and I got to see their hero costumes... And my goodness they look amazing !

Tsuyu looks cute in her hero costume , Jirou looks cool in hers , Mina somewhat gives me an 80's vibe or something but still awesome , Tooru's ... well ... Effortless. And Momo's ... I just saw the BIG difference we had.

Why must I be flat ? I thought out loud. "Is something the matter Neose ?" Momo asked ,wondering what was going on in my head.

"Nothing" I lied. "I'm just amaze at your hero costumes" I added. I looked into my locker and only found a utility belt and my U.A. P.E. uniform.

"That's your costume ?" Asked Kyoka.

"Not really , Mine hasn't yet been produced ,since I only passed it yesterday. I guess they've only managed to make the belt" I said as I clasped the belt around my waist. You might be wondering what's inside , but you'll soon find out.

"It's alright , ribbit" said Tsuyu.

"What we can't wait to see is what kind off Quirk you have !" Mina exclaimed happily. "You never told us what it is yet"

I forgot about that ... But... I feel as if , my Quirk isn't nothing to be impressed. In fact , I haven't yet fully mastered it. I lack training , control and skill ... But I know I'll improve ! After all , that's why I'm here at U.A.

We then finally went to the training course. And I am very much astonished at the scale of it. I mean ,how big is this school ?!

We then joined with the boys along with Allmight who was waiting for us. "Finally , everyone is now here" he said.

I noticed some of the boys were looking at me , as if they were dissappointed.

"Man ,I thought you'd be wearing a very cute hero costume" Kirishima said.

"Guess , we expected to much" another blonde male said , I think his name was Kaminari.

"I thought Satori might wear one of her Peppy Poppoyo costumes ... That had frilly skirts , short tank tops , a cute design" Mineta said looking the most down out of all of them. Tsuyu then whacked his head with her tongue. "Stop thinking of dirty thoughts" she said to him.

"Don't worry about him Satori , that's just Mineta being Mineta" Midoriya said , giving me an awkward smile. Which I find kind off cute.

Allmighy finally spoke up. "Alright children , it is time for class. As you may all know ,we have a new addition... Miss Neose Satori" he looked at me. "Welcome to U.A." he said smiling. "Now , our lesson for today is learning how to utilize our quirks against objects bigger than us... which is why , I manage to let the support course create 21 robots per student !" Then 21 giant robots appeared. We were all shocked...

"You all will face one each... Don't worry , I've told them not to make them deadly. Only practice bots" Allmight reassured us. But still... They were all huge !

"They look like the robots from the entrance exams ... but different as well" I heard Midoriya mutter to himself. He then started to talk to himself about the robots , strategy ,etc... It was a bit creepy yet fascinating at the same time. He then looked at me and realized what he was doing. He was then embarrassed and blushed.

It was so cute ... Such a pure boy.

Back to the topic... I looked at the robots before us. So these were the robots used at U.A.'s entrance exams ? I've heard all about them. And I initally planned on entering it before. But because of the stupid tour. I missed it.

"Now ... Since you are the new addition ,I have decided that you will go first. Young Satori" Allmight said pointing at me.

What the !?!?!? I internally panicked. Me facing one of those huge things ? I've never used my quirk in combat ... I may have practiced it at times , but never with an opponent ,or atleast a giant metal of death!

Calm down Neose ... I can do this ... Like I said I have been practicing. I just haven't done it at robots. This'll be a good start. I can do this.

"A-alright !" I said , but rather than saying it with determination , I felt anxiety. Still , I had to be hopeful.

"That's what I like to hear young Satori" Allmighy said patting my shoulder. "We will be atop at that building watching your move. Don't worry , if things get out of hand , I'll stop the simulation" he said. But it didn't help ... If things get tough !? Like they were already tough when I just first saw their robots !

But I had to be strong ! "Right !!!"

Allmight and the other's head to where they were suppose to spectate my battle. Some of them were cheering me on. "Good luck Neose" Momo said , "You can do it" said Ochaco , while the others like Iida and Midoriya just smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I positioned myself in the designated area where I'll be fighting the robot. "Young Satori !" Allmight said through my earpiece . "Your battle begins in 3 ... 2... 1 !!! Begin !"He said out loud which kind off hurts.

I then started scoping the area to search for the robot. Since the training course I am in is a City-themed , I might be able to hide in alleyways and plan strategically.

As I found a nearby alley , I quickly hid there. Right ... So far , I haven't yet found the robot , but it doesn't matter. Hiding won't do any good. I had to fight it. Something as big as that won't be easy. Hmmm.... I used my head in how will I face it.

"I got it !" I snapped my fingers ! But instantly I heard the sound of metal clanking and moving. I looked up to me and saw it ... The Giant Robot about raise its hands , about to smash me into bits. "Uh-oh"

As it was smash the alleyway , I managed to run away and escape from massive harm. But it left me with cuts and bruises.

I was then in the middle of the street ,and the robot was right in front of me. It's me against it. You might think I'm going to face it head on , and you're absolutely right ! Crazy , isn't it ? But like I said , I have a plan...

The robot then charges at me ,but it isn't the right moment.

Wait ...

It was getting closer.

Wait...

Closer ...

Wait ...

It's arms charging at me and about to hit me.

Almost ...

"Now !!!!"

Then instantly ,I grabbed the things inside my utility belt. Honey Locust seeds !

As the robot swoops it's arms and is about to smash me again. I grew the Honey Locust seeds and made the plant entagle around the robots hands , right before it was about to smash me.

Instantly , due to the compression. The robot's hands managed to get crushed due to the thorns.

Then I grabbed another seed inside my utility belt. Climbing Hydrengeas. I used them to entangle the robot , to make it immobile.

You might say my plants are weak , but because of the Quirk I got , it helps me make it stronger than any regular plant.

Although it has its side effects ... Like , I get easily exhausted the more I use it. And I can only grow the plant if I know what it looks like and the structure it has ... It is actually troublesome.

Troublesome it maybe , but it is the only thing I've mastered. I had to study many plants and learn how to control them. What's more- had to practice using my quirk in secret ,or else Aunt Miwa will "punish" me...

As the robot is now rendered immobile it means ...

"Young Satori has one passed the activity" Allmight said out loud.

I took a deep breathe , wiped my sweat off and sat on the ground looking satisfied at my efforts.

"That was exhausting !!!" I said out loud.

~~~

A/N

Sooo ,sorry for this very very looong chapter. I kind off went overboard.

But I thought it would be better if this will better fit in one chapter.

I hope u guys enjoy the story.

Sorry if I made some mistakes or mad a very cringey fight... I'm not good at that stuff yet , but I hope to do well !!!

Soo , see u around and enjoy !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...