I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 57 - Problems

47.1K 1.1K 552
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 57: Problems  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

When I got back to my hotel room after I took Jackie home, I got an angry call from Scooter.

He began yelling on about media reputation and asking if I’m smoking weed with friends or not.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down,” I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. “When was I smoking weed?”

Scooter paused and calmed down a bit. “Sorry… It’s not like I’m accusing you or anything, I’m just worried that it’s true.”

“I’m still lost here,” I pointed out.

“I read an article about how you and some friends were smoking weed in a room and there were pictures of you that didn’t quite looked photoshopped,” he explained.

“Scooter, I haven’t been smoking,” I reassured him.

“How do I know you’re not lying?”

“Because I’m not,” I said. “I don’t even have any weed on me—why would I?”

“Teenagers are strange creatures so I wouldn’t know,” he mumbled. “Whatever, I got a few things I have to do today so we can talk about this some other time. Later, kid.”

“Bye,” I said, and we hung up.

I bit my lip and quickly went on Google, searching the words: Justin Bieber smoking weed.

Of course, the article Scooter seemed to have read popped up right away. No hard time searching for it even needed.

It showed pictures of me smoking with Lil Twist and what I remember were some of his friends, except I remember that this was before the tour even started so how did the media suddenly get these pictures?

I’m not even friends with Twist anymore, and I hope I made that clear to him.

I let out a deep, frustrated sigh and set my phone down on the nearest table, deciding to forget all the bullshit for tonight and just rest.

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

“So did you guys make up or what?” Robin sat down on the couch, fixating her hair unto a messy bun before grabbing the bowl of popcorn she so-readily prepared for herself.

It was morning already and Robin texted me asking if she could come over. Of course, seeing as I had a lot I wanted to talk to her about, I agreed. And now, here she is, eliminating each and every one of my popcorn supplies one by one.

I stared at her, while she stuffed her face with a handful of popcorn.

“What?” she looked at me, her voice muffled from all the food in her mouth.

“Nothing,” I snorted, trying hard not to laugh. I then got back to my point. “But yeah, Justin and I are good. More than good, I think.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Robin eyed me carefully.

“Umm, I don’t know… Just that things are back to the way they were, except better,” I explained. “Justin apologized for all that’s happened and he—… He even said he’s in love with me.”

“No way!” Robin’s jaw dropped, a few popcorn rolling out of her mouth. I would’ve been blushing at the thought of Justin’s claim of love for me, except I reacted to Robin’s actions instead.

“Eww gross, don’t do that!” I laughed hysterically, watching as another single popcorn slid out of her mouth.

“Arhm, sorry,” she coughed, taking a sip of water from the glass that sat on the table. “But… But you two are a thing now, aren’t you?!”

I stared into her sparkling eyes, my cheeks really blushing red this time.

“No…” I trailed off. “Not yet anyways. Nothing official.”

“Aww but why noooooot?” she whined. “Geesh, you guys are taking too long.”

“Well because—…” I paused. “Wait… What do you mean we’re taking too long?”

“I’ve shipped you two for a while now but the two of you are making such slow progress, if I must say so myself,” she said, munching on another handful of popcorn.

“Oh come on,” I sighed, “You’re the one who slapped me back to reality and said the chances are slim. You were right. He’s Justin Bieber and I’m just… Jackie.”

“Well I was just trying to make you feel better, or rather… Not let you get your hopes up too high,” she said.

“It doesn’t change the fact that you’re right,” I pointed out.

“But you said he’s in love with you, right?”

“That’s what he told me, I don’t know if it’s really true.”

“He wouldn’t lie to you, Jackie.”

“I guess not,” I said. “I just can’t believe it. He’s actually in love with me? I must be dreaming. I must be.”

“You guys should just stop pushing each other away and make beautiful babies already,” Robin sighed.

My eyes widened, my face heating up as I blushed immensely.

“Robin!!” I scolded.

Robin casually shrugged and stuffed her face with popcorn once more. “Oops, did I say that out loud?” she said, looking like she couldn’t give two fucks.

I shot her a glare and crossed my arms, awed at her attitude towards all this.

“I’ll be right back,” I rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone and going upstairs, I was sure Robin would be fine if I left for a bit, seeing as all this popcorn was keeping her happy.

When I got to my room, I shut the door and sat on my bed, staring at my phone for a few seconds.

Should I?

My fingers began moving mindlessly and I found myself staring at Justin’s contact info on my phone. I bit my lip and pressed ‘call’, nervously waiting for a reply on the other end of the line.

“Hello?” his angel-like voice spoke, after a few seconds of waiting.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked, suddenly feeling guilty.

“Nah, I was awake a while before you called,” he reassured me.

“Oh alright,” I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me.

There was a pause before he added, “Is something wrong?”

“What?”

“Was there something you needed to tell me?”

I blushed. “Uh.. No, I… I just wanted to hear your voice.”

“Awh Jackie,” he teased. “You’re so vewy sweet.”

When my face turned even redder, I was beginning to feel grateful that he couldn’t see me.

“Shut up,” I teased back.

Justin let out a laugh before there was another pause and his voice got serious.

“Can I ask you something real quick?” he said.

“Sure, anything.”

“Did you, umm.. Hear about the new rumor they’re saying about me this time?” he asked.

“You mean the Lil Twist one?”

“Uh.. Yeah..”

“I’ve heard about it, but I don’t really believe it,” I shrugged.

“You don’t?”

“Why would I? I wouldn’t accuse you of something like that so I wouldn’t think you did that unless you confirm it yourself.”

“W-What if I never confirm the rumor, but it’s true?” he hesitated.

“Well, did you actually went out recently and smoked with Twist?”

“N-no..”

“Then you don’t have to make your life miserable by worrying about if people believe it or not. You didn’t do it so there’s no problem,” I assured him.

“Alright,” he sighed. “Maybe you’re right.”

“Of course I am,” I giggled, hearing him chuckle along with me.

“Hey, um.. Can I ask you one more thing?” he said softly, almost like a whisper.

“Yeah, go for it.”

“Are you doing anything tonight? I mean, I know I saw you yesterday but…”

“No, I’m free,” I said.

“Well do you… Maybe wanna… Do something with me?”

“Like what?”

“It’s a surprise,” I could almost picture him grinning.

“Ugh, well okay,” I laughed. “What time?”

“I can pick you up at 8?”

“Sure, that’s fine,” I agreed.

“Cool,” he chirped. “See you soon.”

“Okay, see you.”

And we hung up after that.

I put my phone back in my pocket and stared at the ground, my eyes slowly widening.

Oh my god…

DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT ON A DATE?!?!?!?!

**************************

hAi GuYs!

So sorry I didn’t update over the weekend. I went to my grandparent’s camp house thing-y and I couldn’t get much service and they don’t really have wifi (oh trust me, I’ve been through torture).

But aaaanyways, I’m back now!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and, how do you think this Jackie x Justin “date” will go? ;)

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 7.7K 24
Abused by her father and hidden under makeup to cover the bruises he causes, Lizzy Keegan wants nothing more than to escape. The only way she can thi...
51.5K 1.3K 24
The secret is out. It was hard for the two to stay low, but Justin and Dae have become public. Now, it's all fun and games for the tabloids, and th...
89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...