Hope (Wesley Stromberg fanfic)

By magstaswagsta

"I forgive you." I say to him, for what feels like the millionth time. More

Hope (Wesley Stromberg fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 33

438 23 5
By magstaswagsta

Melanie's POV

When we get to our hotel, I get changed out of my clothes and into one of Wesley's shirts along with my underwear.

"I gotta go, I'm kinda late." Wesley says, rushing around the room, getting ready.

"It's 7 pm.. Where are you going?"

"To a meeting type thing. It's kinda like a convention. That's why I'm all dressed up." He says, buttoning up his shirt.

"Okay..." I sigh.

"Are you gonna be okay alone? I'm only gonna be gone until midnight." He says, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah... I'll be fine." I say, unsure.

"If you need anything, call me. If I don't pick up, call my mom and she'll come over here, okay?"

"Alright." I say and he gives me a small smile.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you, too." I say and he leans over and kisses me sweetly before getting up and heading out.

When he leaves, I turn the tv on and watch a movie. All of a sudden, I get a huge pain in my back. I sit up and start to breathe heavily, getting another pain quickly.

I grab my phone and call Wesley immediately. It's been about an hour since he's left, but I'm hoping he answers. I call 5 times and he doesn't answer. Meanwhile, I've begun to start sweating from these pains. I have no clue what's wrong and I'm beginning to panic.

I dial Laraine's number and she picks up by the second ring, thankfully.

"Hello, Melanie?"

"Laraine, please come to the hotel me and Wesley are staying at.. I'm getting huge pains and I have no clue why." I say, squeezing my eyes, trying not to scream.

"Okay, honey I'm coming. I'm heading out the door right now." She assures me and I start to panic even more.

I let out a scream as it starts to get worse.

"Melanie, I need you to lay down on the floor, on your back. It'll help." She says and I do what she says.

"Please hurry."

"I am, I'll be there in a few minutes." She says and I hang up the phone.

"Melanie, open the door! It's Laraine."

I get up slowly, walking to the door and I open it and seeing her face is a relief.

She takes me in her arms as soon as she sees me and I grip her hands tight.

"What do you think could be wrong?" She asks.

"I don't know, I was just watching a movie and I all of a sudden started getting these huge pains.

"Okay, well maybe your having your baby early?" She doesn't know I lost it?

"Laraine.. We lost the baby a couple weeks ago." I say and she looks horrified.

"Oh my God, Mel. I'm so sorry, Wesley never told me." She says and I get another pain. "Let's get you to the hospital." She says and she gets me some sweatpants to throw on.

When we get to the hospital, I'm rushed into a hospital room and Laraine follows behind. I wait in the bed for the doctor, miserable. Laraine keeps calling Wesley, trying to see if he'll answer.

"He's not answering.." She says, rolling her eyes as she puts her phone away.

"Hello, are you Melanie?" The doctor asks as she walks in.

"Yes, that's me." I say, through clenched teeth.

"Okay, we're gonna run some tests. On a level from 1 to 10, how bad is the pain?"

"An 11." I breathe out, gripping the sides of the bed.

She nods and I lay back, breathing heavily as she sees what's wrong.

"Melanie, did you happen to have a miscarriage recently?"

"Yes.. A couple weeks ago."

"Okay, well.. You're going to have to give birth to a baby that isn't alive. The baby was already mostly developed when it died and that means it has to come out. That's why you're getting all these pains, they're called contractions, hun. Where is the father?"

"He's at a party.." I say and I begin to sweat majorly.

"We're going to get things started because you are in labor."

"He's calling." Laraine says and I nod, relief going through me. She gives me the phone a second later and I put it to my ear.

"Wesley?!"

"Hey, baby are you okay?" He says, sounding rushed.

"Not really.. Are you on your way?! I need you with me." I say.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Don't worry baby, just breathe." He says and I do what he says, leaning back on the bed as I get another contraction.

Right before they set everything up, Wesley comes rushing in and I smile at him even though I'm miserable.

"Hey, baby." He coos, coming over to me and pushing the hair back from my face.

"Okay, we're gonna have to take you to the operating room.. You're gonna have a c section." The doctor says and I begin to panic even more.

"Calm down, Mel." Wesley says and I pull him down to me by the collar of his shirt.

"Don't you fucking dare tell me to calm down." I say through gritted teeth, and they wheel me out of the room.

Wesley follows and he holds my hand as we head into the operating room.

-

After they deliver my dead baby, all I can do is cry. It hurts like you wouldn't believe to see your dead child be taken out of you.

"That's so fucked up." Wesley mumbles. He's currently sitting down and he has his face in his hands.

"I know." My voice cracks.

Laraine walks in a minute later and she hugs me immediately. I cry into her shoulder and she rubs my back.

"How long do you have to stay at the hospital?" She asks.

"I think 2 days, I have to heal from the c section."

"Well, if y'all need anything, let me know."

"We will." I say and she gives me a sad smile before walking out of the room.

I look over at Wesley and he's still in the same position. It hurts seeing him this way.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"No, Mel. That was so fucked up.." He repeats himself from earlier.

"I know it was, Wes. We just have to fight through it. It was harder for me, you know? I need your support." I say, tears falling down my face and he finally looks up.

"I'm so sorry, I just need to take a break from all this." He says and gets up to walk out of the room.

I sigh and lean my head back against the pillows. Right when I'm about to fall asleep, Drew and Keaton come in the room and I give them a small smile.

"Where's Wes?" Keaton asks.

"I don't know.. He said he needed to take a break from everything and then he left."

"Oh, well knowing him he's probably on the beach or some shit." Keaton says.

"Yeah, so what are y'all doing here?"

"We heard what happened and we wanted to come to California. Just wanted to see you both." Drew says and I nod.

-

Today I can finally go back to the hotel with Wesley and I'm so relieved. Currently, Wesley is sleeping on the chair so I get out of the hospital bed and go grab my regular clothes to change back into.

I feel so bad for Wesley, he's taking this so hard. We've barely talked and he's barely ate.

"Wes, wake up." I say and shake his shoulder.

He sits up quickly, and I give him a small smile.

"Shit, what time is it?" He asks and I look at my phone.

"It's noon. We can leave whenever." I say and sit back down on the bed.

He doesn't respond and I grab his hand and we walk out of the room. I go check out of the hospital, and Wesley puts his beanie back on as we walk out of the hospital.

"We're going to have to make funeral plans." I say as Wesley pulls out of the parking spot.

I look over and he nods. We finally get back to the hotel after a few minutes.

As soon as we get to the hotel, I go take a shower. I take my time and I look at my stomach, seeing the big scar. I trace my fingers across it and I can feel my eyes tearing up. I wish it wasn't there.. It just reminds me of our unliving child that we never got to meet. It was so heartbreaking to have her come out of me and to not hear screaming or see her moving.

I finish my shower, and wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I see Wesley hunched over on the edge of the bed and he has his face covered with his hands.

"Wes?" I ask and I go sit down next to him.

I put a hand to his shoulder and he lets out a big sob.

"Are you crying?" I ask and he nods.

"Please speak to me, babe." I say, rubbing his back.

"I just wish we could redo everything. I don't mean our relationship, just the whole getting you pregnant thing. I wish we were more careful and used protection so we wouldn't have had to go through all this shit. I did that to you, Mel. I'm the one who got you pregnant and you had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry, I'm just so fucking sorry. I never ever meant to do that to you and I'm just so sorry." He says, tears streaming down his face and his eyes are red.

"Stop crying. Please." I say, tears beginning to fall down my face as well.

"I just.." I cut him off, pressing my lips to his and he responds immediately.

He cups my cheek, moving his lips against mine roughly. I unbutton his shirt, pulling it off of him and throwing it on the floor.

Wesley pulls down his pants quickly and leans me back on the bed. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he roams his hands down my body.

"Fuck, I don't have a condom, Mel." Wesley breathes against my lips.

He starts to pull away but I pull him back.

"It's okay." I say, putting a hand to his cheek as I look him in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He nods and kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I arch my back into him and moan loudly.

I discard him of his underwear and he helps me get the towel off and he brings his lips back up to mine...

-

Wesley rolls off of me once we're done and I breathe heavily.

"Wes, what if I get pregnant again?" I ask, turning my head to the side to look at him.

"Well I'll be for you like always if you are, and if you're not, that's okay." He says and leans over to kiss my cheek.

I don't say anything so I roll over and wrap my arm around Wesley's bare waist and I rest my head on his bicep.

"I love you." I say, looking up at him.

"I love you, too." He says.

"So when are we leaving?"

"Um, Mel.. I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"That meeting the other day was talking about our business staying in Cali.. They want me to move here and I can't pass that up. I need this job." He says and I swear my heart breaks.

"You w-what?"

"I have to move back to California.. I'm so sorry, baby. Please move with me?" He asks and I sit up to get my clothes back on.

"Fuck you, Wesley."

"What?"

"You fucked me and now you're telling me you're moving here? Fuck you." I say, packing my things up and he gets up quickly, pulling his boxers up.

"Melanie, stop." He says, taking the clothes that I'm about to pack away from me.

"No, Wesley! I wish I didn't have sex with you now."

"Hey, don't say that." He says, taking his hands in mine and I pull them away from his hold.

"What if I get pregnant, huh?! How are you gonna take care of a baby that's over a thousand miles away?!" I yell.

"You don't even know if you're gonna get pregnant." He says and I scoff.

"Shut up, Wesley." I say.

"Please stop." He says, putting a hand to my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I snap, and continue to pack up my stuff.

"Why can't you just move here with me?"

"Because, Wesley! I have school back up in New York!"

"You can start school here?"

"No, Wes! It was so hard to get into NYU, and I still have 3 more years there!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"I don't understand why you just can't do online classes!" He yells back.

"Because, it doesn't work that way, dammit!"

"Baby, please. Just trust me and come live with me here."

"No, Wes. You're crazy. I've lived in New York my whole life and just because you're job needs you to move to California doesn't mean I'm going to move as well!"

"Exactly, it's your chance at a new start, maybe?! Please just think about it." He says, coming closer to me.

"No, Wesley. I'm not doing it."

"Fine, leave me then." He says, turning around.

"You're such an ass." I mumble, zipping up my suitcase.

"Do you not realize what I'm going through too? I don't want to move here and leave you but I need to do this for my job! You're the one making this difficult by not agreeing to move with me!" He yells.

"I've told you why. Goodbye, Wesley." I head towards the door.

"You're really doing this, huh?" He asks, walking over to me.

"Yes, I am." I say and open the door and walk out.

I hear him slam it shut, and he yells 'dammit!' loud enough for the whole hotel floor to hear.

I head down to the lobby and outside to catch a taxi. I tell the driver to take me to Laraine's house because that's where Drew and Keaton are staying.

When I get to the door, I ring the doorbell.

"Mel? Where's Wes?" Keaton asks when he answers the door.

"We broke up."

"Why?"

"He thinks just because his jobs wants him to move to California that I'll move with him." I say and walk in the house.

"And why won't you?" He asks and I shoot him a glare.

"Because I go to college in New York. Oh, and he decided to tell me all of this after we had sex so that just adds onto all of this."

"Tmi." He says and I laugh a bit.

"So, I'm gonna book a flight and head back to New York today."

"Are you sure, Melanie?"

"I'm positive. There's always some kind of bump in the road in our relationship and I'm tired of it."

"Well, okay. You can use the computer here to book your flight." He says and I nod, putting my stuff down and I head to the computer.

---

Hey guys, here's the new chapter. 😊 hope y'all love it, I'll update soon! Please vote and COMMENT. It means a lot. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 94 36
Wesley and Cameron have been best friends for years. Wesley has always been super protective of Cameron. What if he has had feelings for her all alon...
8.9K 282 38
let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, and when she's around he feels nothing but joy. ;)
42.1K 927 47
*A wesley stromberg fan fiction*
18K 458 22
Hi guys! I'm Allyson Chadwick. "Chadwick? Are you drew's sister?" "Omg yes I'm drews little sister" You think that awesome. It isn't. I mean I lov...