My best friend (Peyton Meyer...

By Luna_Rayne

KD, formally known as Katherine Dakota, was Peyton's enemy. They hated each other. Until, Peyton turn ten... More

My best friend (Peyton Meyer Fanfic)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Contest
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty (The End)

Chapter Thirteen

2.3K 31 25
By Luna_Rayne

I woke up in pain. Liz went and got my medicine last night. I know because there's a note on the bed side table.

'Hey KD,

I got your meds last night. I talked to Peyton. He and G aren't dating. But, he is still mad. I didn't think you'd want to be around Peyton. Dillon, Cole, and Rob home. They all work, except Dillon. Have fun! I love you!

Sincerely, Liz'

I changed into red jean shorts, a London flag tank-top, and red bobs. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and walked downstairs. I grab some food and ate outside. I put the dishes in the sink and lay on the couch. Dillon ran downstairs and ploped on the couch by my feet.

"Hey," He smirked.

"Hey!" I say and kick him.

"Watch it punk!" He yelled.

He jumped back up on the couch. I got him in a head-lock, and we wrestled around the living room for a while. I finally got bored and punched him in the gut. I ran out the front door and took off down the street. He was close behind, I could hear his huge feet being picked up and slammed against the sidewalk multiple times. He grabbed me and threw my body over is shoulder. He ran home and threw me on the couch.

"Wanna play Grand Theft Auto?" He laughed.

"Yes!" I smiled.

***

It has been an hour. I'm kicking Dillon's butt at this game. Rob came in and I looked at him. He smiled once he saw me beat his son yet again. "Hey, how ya holdin' up?" Rob asked me.

"Good, my wrist doesn't really hurt anymore." I say.

"I mean about Peyton. Liz told me everything." He smiled. He felt like a dad to me. I loved everyone in the Meyer family.

"Eh, I'm Ok." I laugh.

"I see, kicking Dillon's butt at video games is fun." Rob laughed.

"Oh yeah. I couldn't have done anything better today." I laugh. Then, my phone goes off, telling me I have a text.

From: Rossikeinz

Hey! The red carpet thing is tonight @ 11. I'll come by and pick u up if u need. I live down the street from u. I seen u and some guy running down the street earlier.

From me: Haha! I'll ask Liz. And, sounds good. But, yeah that was Peyton's brother, he's like family.

Ross and I talk for a while more. Rob said I could go shopping with Rydel and Ross could drive me, along with R5, which will be dope. After about an hour I hear someone at the door. I walk over and open it. I revel a gorgeous blonde, with a pink tank-top, a gray pair of tights, and a pink tutu.

"Rydel!" I yell and hug her.

"Are we going shopping?" She laughed.

"Yeah," I say, then I turn and face the house. "I'm leaving text me of you need me!!" I yell.

"Bye! Love you!" Rob and Dillon yell.

"Love you guys!" I say and walk away with Delly. "Chubbs!" I yell at the car.

"Get in crazy." she laughed.

Delly and I have been shopping for three hours. I've found like three things. But, none of them feel right for the night. I keep looking and then, I see a dress made of full sequence. I put it on, and it fits like a glove. It's strapless, ends at my knees, and looks amazing on me. I walk out and Delly smiles at me.

"You found the one! Lets go get shoes!" She yells. She grabbed my hand and pulled me from the store.

・Peyton's point of view・

I've been working on Dog With a Blog. I keep messing up my lines. I keeping calling G KD, even though her beauty would never match KD's. I keep thinking about her. Without her in my bed last night, it felt empty. Without her by my side I felt two feet tall. Without talking to her, or holding her, or holding her hand while we eat is driving me crazy. I keep looking at the spot next to my mom and hope to see her. Last night I didn't hear her sing while she showered. I didn't have her clothes on the floor when I went to shower. My pillow was dry because her wet hair wasn't laying on it. I had to brush my own teeth. Her makeup was gone, along with her perfume and glasses. She didn't hog all the blanket last night. I didn't get to call her beautiful. I didn't get to tell her I loved her. I couldn't feel her warm body next to mine. I didn't have her jokes to keep me company. I didn't get to kiss her lips.

But, I did get to notice how much I love her. I got to see how much I love picking up all the shoes she leaves around my room. I learned that I love walking in the bathroom and choking because of all the toxins. I found that I miss making her smile, I miss making her mad, I miss making her fall for me more and more each day. I miss falling for her more everyday.

"...Okay, Peyton?" G says braking me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say. I notice I was crying.

"I said, I'm going to get some food. Then, I said are you okay Peyton?" G says.

"Fine," I say. I whipped away the tears and walk to my mother.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mom! I screwed up!" I yell and start crying again.

"Awe, baby, it'll be alright. Everyone mess up their lines sometimes." She says.

"No Mom! With KD. I messed up with her! I can't believe what I've done! I did help getting her back!" I sob on to my mother shoulder, which was hard, because I'm taller than her.

"Well, lets go home and formulate a plot." Mom say.

"You talk like an evil scientist." I say. That reminds me of something KD would say.

"Lets go, honey."

・KD's point of view・

Rydel takes me to a weird shoe place. She got heels, and because I hate heels, I got these crazy high-tops made of sequence to go with the dress. I pay for them and we leave. Rydel took me to eat at a place called "Pirate Pete's Food Ship". It looked like it was for three year olds.

"They have the best Chicken Strips in California." She laughed.

"I bet," I smile. We sit and she ordered the chicken strips. I get a pizza.

"Spill the beans." Rydel says.

"Excuse me?" I laugh.

"You heard me. The beans. The sauce. The chicken with a side of fries!" She says.

"About what?" I laugh.

Rydel just looked at my cast. "You know," she giggled.

"Oh! I punched a wall." I said looking at the hard, itchy, hot pink object on my arm.

"There's the fries, I want the chicken too." She says eating a piece of the pizza I said I would share.

"Well, your brother hugged me and it ended up on instagram. And, G Hannelius, that actress from Dog With a Blog, said I cheated on Peyton with him. And, then I punched a wall, and now I miss him." I say. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't help it.

"Awe, come here." Rydel pulls me in for a hug.

"Sorry, I was have so much fun with you." I say as I whip the tears with a napkin.

"I was having fun, too. But, we better go. It's nine o'clock, we only have two hours." She says.

She drove me home and I look over at her. "Thanks for today, Delly." I say.

"Give me your number, we'll text sometime and do it again!" She says. I give her my number and walk in the house.

There were candles everywhere. The lights were off. No one was around. Rose pedals on the floor. I follow them, and they lead to Peyton's room. On the bed there's a card.

'Dear KD,

I know you have a big thing at eleven. And, I want you to go. But when it's over, if you want, I want you to meet me at the park. I'll be waiting until the sun raises. I just want to hold you, kiss you, and tell you I love you. Go to your room, and you'll find a surprise in there. Now, go get signed baby! I love you!

with love, Peyton.'

The letter read. I walk to my room and see a dress hanging up on the bathroom door. I smiled and walked in the bathroom. I showered and got out. I changed into the dress and shoes I got with Delly, which was hard to zip alone. I do my makeup and hair. I text Ross and he is on his way.

I start blowing the candles out. I didn't want a house fire. I walk downstairs and Liz is walking in. No one was behind her. "Hey," she smiled.

"Hey, wanna help me zip all the way?" I ask.

"My pleasure." Liz laughed. She zipped my dress up as Ross pulled up.

"Gotta go!" I hug her and leave.

I get in Stormie's van. Mark was driving, Stormie next to him, then Ryland behind them, Riker next to Ryland, Delly beside Riker, Ross behind them, Me, and then Rocky. I can't believe I'm in this van, next to Rocky (My favorite), and Ross.

"Hey, as we all this is KD, she's a fan!" Ross says.

"Look at her necklace!" Rocky yelled.

"Yup, I'm a fan." I laugh.

(A/N) Hola! There's thirteen! Hope your enjoying the updates. Sorry for the lack of drama, it's coming soon. We'll start off fourteen with KD's important red carpet! Also, we will be meeting a lot of my favorite people in music! Who's excited?

QOTC: Should KD take back Peyton? How would you react?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...
1.3K 103 33
Higest rank #114 "What? Are you out of your mind? Why? Why so suddenly? Everything was going so well. What happened so suddenly?" As if her tears cou...