Chapter Ten

// Sorry if there's any country slag in here. I am from Kentucky, we have our own language. //

After the Q&A Peyton and I go to our room. I take one of his long shirts and walk to our bathroom. I like that I can throw the word 'our' around now. Anyways, I strip myself of all clothing. Peyton walks in and I hide myself. Peyton walks over and says, "Babe, we are fourteen. I don't want sex until you're ready, but you can show me your body. I've seen you in a bikini." He smiles.

"Okay," I say and walk out from the shower certain I hide myself behind.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"Do you?" I laugh.

"A lot," He smiles. He walked over and placed his hands on my waist. He pulled me close and put his lips to mine.

"Your turn." I smile.

"Do I have too?" He asked

"Am I in my underwear?" I laugh.

"I hate you," He says. He took off his shirt, then he un-buckled his belt, then his pants went down. He was left in his; tight, red boxers.

"See, we're a closer couple now." I kiss him and put on the long shirt I brought in here. I walk to the closet and grab some sweats. Then, I put my hair in a messy bun and wash my makeup off.

"I love you!" He laughed.

"You too." I say and walk out. That was a crazy situation. We don't want sex in our relationship, a least not yet.

A few minutes later, Peyton came out in sweats, a white tank-top, and our toothbrushes in hand. "Ready?" He smiled.

"I was born ready," I say.

We walk into Rob and Liz's bathroom. We can't be in a bathroom together without supervision, but we brake the rules sometimes. He puts toothpaste on both brushes and hands me one. I brush his teeth, while he brushes mine. Liz says 'It will make you a stronger couple, plus it's really cute!'. So, we do it because it's fun. After that, I kiss him. With white foam hanging from both of our mouths. We hear a iPhone camera click, and Rob is posting pictures on Instagram and Twitter.

"How @PeytonMeyer & @Meyer-Kats brush their teeth."

I show Peyton what his father had just done. His face turns red and he looks at me. He was at a loss for words, as was I. I look at the notifications and they blow up.

"One thousand likes in one minute. Everyone is tagging everyone else." I laugh.

"Our lives are over," Peyton says. He kissed me as we walk to our room.

Peytom lays down and lifts the blanket for me. He pats the spot next to him. I crawl next to him and he pulled me close. I smile and kiss him one last time before bed. "Night love," I say.

"Night," Peyton says and I pull the lap string. It shuts off and I let sleep wash over me.

***

I wake up and Peyton is looking me. I smile and look back. I'm not a morning person, but Peyton sure is. He loves life and everything in it. As soon as the sun rises so does Peyton.

"Morning," He said. His sexy morning voice taking over his normal one.

"I love you," I say. That's always the first and last thing I say to Peyton.

"I love you, too." He smiled. He reached over and kissed my lips.

"We gotta ge-" I was cut off

"Peyton! KD! Hurry!" Liz yelled.

Peyton and I sprung up. We took off running out the door. We get down the stairs and look around. We keep running until we find an excited Liz standing at the phone, "Yes?" Peyton says out of breath.

"You got a part!" Liz yelled

Peyton and I looked at each other. "On what?" I ask.

"Dog With a Blog...?" Liz says.

"Awesome!" I yell and hug the boy standing next to me. Peyton tried out for this part last week. It took a week for a call-back.

"I'm excited! It's going to be on tv!" Peyton yelled. He wrapped me in his arms.

"I know." I smile. He kissed me and I pull away.

"Your freakin' mom is right there!" I yell

"Don't be a baby!" Peyton laughed.

"I love you," I smile "I also love food. Lets make pancakes!"

"Sounds like a plan." Liz says.

"I love you, too!" Peyton says after Liz and I walk away.

Liz and I get to the kitchen. I pull out pancake batter, bacon, hash-brown, and eggs. Liz pulls out pots + pans and we start cooking. I start looking around and smile at Liz. "What creepy?" She laughs.

"French Toast!" I yell.

"Yes!!" She smiles.

Alter the food is almost done, I grab plates. I walk to the tale and set plates at every seat. I grab forks, spoons and knives and put them at every seat. I do the same thing with cups. Then, I fill two if them with milk, and the rest with coffee.

"Boys!" Liz yelled.

They all came running down the stairs. Liz starts placing food on every plate. All the boys smile and say "Thank you,". I sit down and Liz kissed my head as she placed food on my plate.

Everyone eats, and Liz says Peyton and I are supposed to be on set in an hour. I get to go with him. I'm excited, I've watched Dog With a Blog before, so this will be fun. I intertwined fingers with Peyton and we walk upstairs. I go and put on ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, and a t-shirt with 'Mahomie' written on it. Peyton put on; jeans, a red button button up shirt, and red Jordans.

After that, Peyton and I climbed in Liz's car. We start down the road. We make it to where they film. The place was huge. It looked bland outside, everything gray. We walk in the front door and a lady is sitting there. She looked at us and smiled.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked.

"We are here to film Dog With a Blog." Liz smiled at the short, plump, red headed lady.

"Studio six." The lady said and points down a hallway.

"Thanks" We all say

We start down the hall. We pass amazing shows on both sides of the hallway. 'Austin & Ally', 'I Didn't Do It', 'Good Luck Charlie', and plenty more. We make it down to the end and I look back. Then, Ross Lynch came walking out of the door at the end.

"I'll be right back!" I yell and run down the hallway.

(A/N) Well, we just hit double digits which is awesome! Thanks for the 1K+ reads! It makes me happy.

We learned how The Meyer Clan functions in the morning and at night. More drama to come soon!

QOTC: How will Ross react to KD coming to him? Also! What would you do if you seen Ross and he was just down the hallway from you?