Chapter Twenty-Three

~7 days until Peyton leaves~
・Katherine's point of view・

I woke up, like, for real this time. Peyton had his blood shot eyes fixed on me. It looked like he was up all last night. I felt bad for being put in here...stupid blood. Anyway, I look over at him and grabbed his face. I pulled it close to mine, placing my lips on his perfect ones. He smiled into the kiss, and I did also.

"I love you," I say and pull away.

"I love you, more." He smiled.

"Impossible..." I mumbled and lay back down.

"Nope." He smiled at me.

"Peyton! You're lucky that my mafia membership expired." I say, and point a treating finger at him.

"I'm sorry," He laughed.

"So," I say and push myself closer to the head of the bed. "When do I get released from here?"

"Soon. You're freakin' blood type is so hard to find. But, we matched...I'm in you." Peyton smiled a weird smile at me.

"Eww..." I laugh and kiss him again.

"You know you love me." He laughed.

"So, when I say your the blood that runs through my heart, it'll be true." I laughed as I pulled away.

"Forever," Peyton said holding his pinkie in my face.

"And, always." I say as I wrapped my finger around his.

"Ready to go, Mrs. Meyer?" Liz asked walking in.

"More than ready, Mrs. Liz." I laughed and hugged her.

"The nurse should be in soon..." She said, and glanced over her shoulder.

"I'm so ready to be ho-" I stopped. "Wait a minute! Mrs. Meyer!?"

"It'll happen..." Cole said from behind his mother.

"Promise?" Peyton laughed.

"Promise." I giggled and touched my lips to Peyton's again.

"Eww." Dillon said.

"Shut up! You and Delly will be doing it soon!" I smirked.

"We haven't went on a date yet." He says.

"Um, hello dummy, you leave in seven days! You better get to it!" I yelled and chucked my pillow at him.

"I want it to be perfect." He says and threw the pillow back.

"Dillon! Awe! You have a heart?!" I laughed.

"Ha-ha." He says and glared at me.

"Well, Ms. Smith, you will be okay. You're very lucky that you were dating this young man. He saved your life." The doctor says upon entering the room.

"Can I leave now?" I asked impatiently.

"Uh, yeah. The wheelchair will be in soon." He says and walked away.

"Thanks for saving my life." I say and look at Peyton.

"Hey," He kissed me. "If anything happens, I will get your blood. And, it was my pleasure...as long as you're still around."

"Awe!" Liz and I squealed.

"Eww..." Cole and Dillon laughed.

"Stop!" I yelled at them.

"Baby, that was sweet." Liz says.

We finally get home and I run to my room. Peyton was on my heels. I close the door and look at him. He was giving me a look I couldn't read. But, I needed to feel his touch. I loved him, and I'm finally home. I ran over and slammed our lips together. His hands wrapped around my waist, and mine went around his neck. He started walking back to the bed. He laid me down, and started to deepen the kiss.

"I love you Peyton, but I can't do this. I can't trust myself. I trust you, but I can't trust my own feelings. I need to learn that I can make the right chooses. I want to be with you, but I can't, not in that way, not yet." I say after I pull back.

"You think I'll rape you?" Peyton asked, and then got off me. I sat up, and he took a seat next to me.

"No, it's just hard for me to do that. The first time we tried, I kept thinking of...him" I mumble.

"Katherine, I'd never hurt you. And, I'll wait on you forever. Just know that I love you, and I always will." Peyton said.

Then, he kissed me. And, this was a slow and passionate kiss. A kiss that made you fall in love all over again. A kiss where "One Last Dance" by R5 should be playing in the background. Or even "All Of Me". The kiss where, of this were a movie, everyone cheered. And, someone did cheer. Liz, was cheering from the doorway.

"Enjoy the movie?" I laughed.

"I loved every minute of it." Liz laughed.

"Can we go out?" Peyton asked his mother.

"Where?" Liz questioned.

"It's a surprise for Katherine." He says and looked at me.

"Be home by eleven." Liz smiled and walked away.

"I have to go sell my soul to my brothers to help, I'll be right back." He said. He kissed me and walked out the door.

I pulled myself off the bed, and walked to the closet. I pulled out ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with the R5 symbol on it, and then a pair of combat boots. After I pull on my clothes, a grab a leather jacket, because that's my style. Then, I rummaged through all my things to find my pink beanie. After, pulling the beanie over my head, I curled my hair. I did my makeup quickly and grabbed my phone. I turned my music on, and Peyton walked in after I finished "Say You'll Stay" by you know who.

"Well, they are ta-" he stopped and looked at me. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." I said, and looked at the ground.

"Glasses!" Peyton said and walked to the bathroom. He returned minutes later, and held them out to me.

"Thanks, but no." I laughed.

"Baby, please!" He says.

"You're a freak." I say and place the glasses on my face.

"Thanks!" He yelled and kissed my lips.

(A/N) This was the first time since we found out that Peyton was leaving, I haven't done their whole day. I wanted the date to be the next chapter. Sorry this one is short.

QOTC: WHERE DO YOU THINK PEYTON AND KATHERINE ARE GOING?!?

The winner if the contest is @ROckys_b1tch