Chapter Twenty-One

~9 days until Peyton leaves~

I wake up and look around, I notice everyone gone. I walk up the stairs and slowly open the door. And, I see Alex and Peyton kissing. The seen forever in my brain. My boyfriend and best friend, sitting at a table with their lips touching. My heart started beating so fast, if you touched it, it would explode. My lungs close, and I couldn't get them open. Peyton looks at me and says, "Wake up! Katherine! Please!"

My eyes shoot open and I sit up. Peyton is shoving my inhaler in my mouth. He clicks the button and I press it again. My lungs open and the tears still fall from my eyes. "I'm sorry Peyton," I exhale.

"For what?" He asked.

"This...everything..." I say and grab his neck.

I pull his head toward my neck and hold it there. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I try to regain control of my lungs. He started kissing my neck and I felt better. Alex was just waking up on the other side of the room. She looked at us confused.

"What's going on over there?" She smiled from the floor.

"Shut up," I laugh.

"Lets do this tag!" Alex yelled. She was excited I guess.

"Are you ready?" Peyton asked. I nodded and grabbed my laptop

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Sup KD-Katz?! I got tagged to do a boyfriend tag, and a best friend tag. So, I'm doing a boyfriend/best friend tag, with Peyton and Alex. Peyton, is my wonderful boyfriend, and Alex is my best friend. We might as well start!" I say.

"I'll read the questions for you guys." Alex says

"I can't wait!" Peyton said. He placed his lips on my own.

"First question; When did you guys first meet?" Alex read the question

"In school, First Grade." Peyton smiled

"Mrs. Needleson, we sat next to each other, and I stole his Animal Crackers." I laugh.

"Next; What's your lovers biggest turn on?" Alex said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uh, I'm Peyton's biggest turn on." I giggled.

"That's not the right answer." Alex says.

"Well, when you kiss his neck," I say and kissed right below his ear lobe. I trailed kisses down his neck.

"Okay, that's enough." Peyton said and moved to the other side of the couch.

"Your turn," I smile at Peyton

"Katherine's turn on is...this!" Peyton grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. He stuck his mouth to the skin on my collar-bone, and it sent shocks through my body.

"Okay," I say and push myself off Peyton.

"What gets on your other halfs nerves the most?" Alex asked.

"When I whisper is her ear." Peyton says. Alex and Peyton start laughing.

"The air tickles my ear." I say in embarrassment.

"What gets on my nerves?" Peyton asked.

"When I wake up before him." I laugh.

"Because you always cook." Peyton looked at me sadly.

"I love, you." I say. I place a kiss on Peyton's cheek and Alex looked at us weird.

"Next question." Peyton says.

"How jealous is the other person?"Alex smiled at me.

"Peyton is really jealous, even though he's perfect." I smile.

"You guys are gross, do this alone." Alex says. Then, she walked upstairs.

"Uh," I say at the camera.

"Katherine, gets jealous too. But, I love her with all my heart and soul." Peyton said. That made my stomach start to tickle. The butterflies were having fun now.

"Want me to read the next question?" I asked. I felt bad because Alex left, but I don't want to fight with her right now.

"Yeah." Peyton says. It looked like he wanted to chase Alex down too.

"Uhh," I say and go through the tweets that people sent in. "Here! What is the weird-est thing your lover dose?"

"Lover?" Peyton giggled.

"It's what the tweet said." I giggled

"Well, Katherine, she's gonna hate this." Peyton looked at me "Katherine farts in her sleep."

I smack Peyton and cover my eyes in shame. "Peyton does it too! He also picked his nose until he was eleven!" I yell and shake my head.

"I still love you farty." He said and kissed my lips.

"I love you too, nose picker." I laugh

"Can we stop now?" He asked.

"My pleasure." I laugh.

"Bye KD-Katz!" Peyton laughs.

"Bye KD-Katz! We all love you, sorry I didn't get to the do the Best Friend Tag." I say and close the camera. Then, I uploaded the video and wrote,

My and my boyfriend Peyton taking about farts.

"You should go talk to Alex." Peyton says, after I finished.

"Nope." I say and lay next to him on the couch.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because," I look at him.

"Go," He laughed.

I walk upstairs and see Alex sitting by the pool. She had her hands over her face. I sit next her, and pull her into a hug. "Hey," I said.

"What?!" she snapped.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Why? You live a perfect life, have the perfect boyfriend, and what do I have? Why am I even here?" She asked.

"Alex, you can find a boyfriend. What's all this really about?" I asked my crying, mad, best friend.

"I like Peyton! I liked him first! Why did he have to like you?" Alex yelled.

"Alex! Why didn't you tell me?! Why did you come here?!" I yell.

"Because I'm the only outcast since you left! We were team outcast. Now, I'm just outcast." She said sadly.

"Alex, I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's okay, I'm just sad." She says.

"Hey I promise, when I get famous, you and I will go everywhere together. You can meet the Lynch's. I'll even take you on tour with me. Once an outcast, always an outcast." I smile. Alex opens her mouth to say something when we hear,

"Alexis! Your mother is here!" Liz yelled.

"Well, I love you!" I say and hug her.

She returned the 'I love you' and I walk her to her mothers car. I hug her and walk inside. Liz started cooking so I walked downstairs. And, I see Peyton sitting on the couch asleep. I walk over and place my lips on his.

"What was that for?" Peyton smiled once I pulled back.

"Because I love you, and I never want to loose you. My biggest fear is opening my eyes in the morning and you not being there." I smile.

"Cliché much?" Peyton smiled.

"I love you." I kiss him again.

(A/N) Chapter 21! The book will end around Chapter 50. I don't know what I want to call the second one...if y'all want one.

So, the QOTC is: Do you want a second book? And, if so, what should the name be?