Chapter Thirteen

I woke up in pain. Liz went and got my medicine last night. I know because there's a note on the bed side table.

'Hey KD,

I got your meds last night. I talked to Peyton. He and G aren't dating. But, he is still mad. I didn't think you'd want to be around Peyton. Dillon, Cole, and Rob home. They all work, except Dillon. Have fun! I love you!

Sincerely, Liz'

I changed into red jean shorts, a London flag tank-top, and red bobs. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and walked downstairs. I grab some food and ate outside. I put the dishes in the sink and lay on the couch. Dillon ran downstairs and ploped on the couch by my feet.

"Hey," He smirked.

"Hey!" I say and kick him.

"Watch it punk!" He yelled.

He jumped back up on the couch. I got him in a head-lock, and we wrestled around the living room for a while. I finally got bored and punched him in the gut. I ran out the front door and took off down the street. He was close behind, I could hear his huge feet being picked up and slammed against the sidewalk multiple times. He grabbed me and threw my body over is shoulder. He ran home and threw me on the couch.

"Wanna play Grand Theft Auto?" He laughed.

"Yes!" I smiled.

***

It has been an hour. I'm kicking Dillon's butt at this game. Rob came in and I looked at him. He smiled once he saw me beat his son yet again. "Hey, how ya holdin' up?" Rob asked me.

"Good, my wrist doesn't really hurt anymore." I say.

"I mean about Peyton. Liz told me everything." He smiled. He felt like a dad to me. I loved everyone in the Meyer family.

"Eh, I'm Ok." I laugh.

"I see, kicking Dillon's butt at video games is fun." Rob laughed.

"Oh yeah. I couldn't have done anything better today." I laugh. Then, my phone goes off, telling me I have a text.

From: Rossikeinz

Hey! The red carpet thing is tonight @ 11. I'll come by and pick u up if u need. I live down the street from u. I seen u and some guy running down the street earlier.

From me: Haha! I'll ask Liz. And, sounds good. But, yeah that was Peyton's brother, he's like family.

Ross and I talk for a while more. Rob said I could go shopping with Rydel and Ross could drive me, along with R5, which will be dope. After about an hour I hear someone at the door. I walk over and open it. I revel a gorgeous blonde, with a pink tank-top, a gray pair of tights, and a pink tutu.

"Rydel!" I yell and hug her.

"Are we going shopping?" She laughed.

"Yeah," I say, then I turn and face the house. "I'm leaving text me of you need me!!" I yell.

"Bye! Love you!" Rob and Dillon yell.

"Love you guys!" I say and walk away with Delly. "Chubbs!" I yell at the car.

"Get in crazy." she laughed.

Delly and I have been shopping for three hours. I've found like three things. But, none of them feel right for the night. I keep looking and then, I see a dress made of full sequence. I put it on, and it fits like a glove. It's strapless, ends at my knees, and looks amazing on me. I walk out and Delly smiles at me.

"You found the one! Lets go get shoes!" She yells. She grabbed my hand and pulled me from the store.

・Peyton's point of view・