Chapter Eighteen

~12 days until Peyton leaves~

I wake up and Peyton is gone. I wanted to surprise him when he got.home. So I put on black yoga pants, with a red tank-top, and a black crop top that says 'Love' written in red on it. I put my hair in a sock bun and put my glasses on. I went to the closet and pulled on my red and black Jordans. I smile in the mirror and walk downstairs.

Dillon fell asleep on the couch. So, I slowly crept down the steps. I tiptoed into the kitchen and made myself some cereal. After I ate, I walk to the couch. I jump on Dillon's stomach, "Ah! KD!" He yelled.

"Katherine." I laughed.

"Whoever you are, get off!" I yelled.

"I love you, Dillon!" I say and bring him a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks," he laughed and took the bowl.

"Will you go swimming with me?" I ask.

"Why? You can swim alone." He looked coldly at me.

"Don't be mean!" I yell and smack his arm.

"Invite over that blonde over and I will." He said.

"What blonde?" I ask.

"That one you went shopping with." he smiled.

"You like Delly?" I asked.

"Her name is Delly?" I laughed

"Rude, it's Rydel. And, I will, if you ask Liz and Rob." I looked at him.

"Dad!" he yelled.

"What?!" Rob yelled back.

"Can KD invite some friends over to swim?" Dillon asked sweetly.

"Sure, but leave me alone! I'm sleepy! Katherine, if you need anything just ask." he asked.

"Okay!" I laugh. I stick my tongue out at Dillon and run upstairs.

I change into a blue bikini. I took the sock out of my hair and put it in a messy bun. Dillon changed into a black pair of trunks. I put on Peyton's hoodie and texted Delly. They arrive in a couple of minutes. I open the door and Rydel is standing there in a pink bikini. Ross and Riker have on pink trunks. Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland all have on green trunks. I smile and walk out back with them behind me.

"Well, swim!" I laugh.

It's been about half an hour. Rydel and I have been tanning. Dillon and the others are playing basketball in the pool. I've been texting Peyton, he is on his way home. Liz is coming out to tan with us. R5 has to practice soon. I was broke from my thoughts when Dillon said, "Rydel, can I talk to you?"

"Uh," Rydel says and looks at me. Delly hasn't had a boyfriend yet, so she's going to be awkward. Ross snarled.

"Go," I encouraged her.

"Okay," She says and gets up.

"KD! Meeting!" Ross says and gets out of the pool. He pulled me over to a private corner.

"What?!" I snap at him.

"What was that?" He yelled.

"What was what?" I ask and look at Delly and Dillon.

"You know!" He said.

"He's a good dude, Ross." I laugh.

"If he hurts her, in any way, I'm coming for you." Ross says.

"Don't do that." I scold him.

"Do what?" He asked

"Act bad, I know you." I laugh.