Ask/Dare palette, goth, cray...

By CreationInTime

You can ask whatever you want, and also I will allow seven minutes in heaven dares, but not sure what fell go... More

1 of Ask/Dare
2 of Ask/Dare
3 of Ask/Dare
4 of Ask/Dare
5 of Ask/Dare
6 of Ask/Dare
7 of Ask/Dare
8 of Ask/Dare
9 of Ask/Dare
10 of Ask/Dare
11 of Ask/Dare
12 of Ask/Dare
14 of Ask/Dare
15 of Ask/Dare (Halloween Edition)
16 of Ask/Dare
17 of Ask/Dare
18 of Ask/Dare
19 of Ask/Dare
20 of Ask/Dare
21 of Ask/Dares
22 of Ask/Dare
A/N
23 of Ask/Dare
24 of Ask/Dare
25 of Ask/Dare
26 of Ask/Dare
27 of Ask/Dares
Ask/Dare Part 28

13 of Ask/Dare

150 2 5
By CreationInTime

Me: WE GOT TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL WITH DARES AND QUESTIONS TODAY!

L: Let me sleep, I want and need my sleep

R: Why so early in the morning?

Me: SHUT IT!

1st Ask/Dare: So lotus, since you had a collar on when you were a baby, did your parents take you out on a walk with a leash? (thank you Fellpothrules for the question)

L: Well I use to go on walks with my father (fell reaper) when I was old enough to crawl. He just put a leash on and then it would be me crawling around with him behind me, nothing to serious.

R: NEXT ONE! I WANNA KNOW IF CLASSIC GOTH IS DARED TO DO SOMETHING EMBERASSING!

G: NO!!!!!!!!

2nd Ask/Dare: Fell Cray must do this dare with Rurik.You both must dress in drag and do the hula in front of everyone, including your parents. (this is from Helpmehplz123)

R: F*** YOU TOO!

FC: I AM NOT DOING THAT!

L: I wanted to see it though.............

FC: WHERE IS THE HULA SKIRTS?!

R: *making angry low growling sounds*

-time skip- after they did the hula and you can imagine how they did it

3rd Ask/Dare: Okay .... hmmm fell cray have to Cha-Cha Slide dance with chicken suit and goth and palette go to a busy popular shop on Black Friday buying 6 items under 50 dollar without dying (from CocaCola-master)

G: I normally do the shopping so we can do that easy.

L: *in chicken suit* I think this suit is to big for me or it's to tight. I keep feeling it rub again my legs and stomach

Me: WHY YOU MAKE THE PREGNANT ANGEL OF DARKNESS DO THIS?!

Me: Wait.............. ._. Am I gonna have to do this to?

R: YOU CAN GET THE AUTHOR TO DO DARES OR ANSWER QUESTIONS! IT'S OFFICIAL!

Me: HEY!

-Time Skip- after the argument and how the cha-cha slide go

Me: GOOD BYE EVERYONE AND CHOOSE TO HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

CreationsInTime: I am so happy I got to put two dares and one question into one of my chapters and I have bad news for you all, I'm not gonna make a second chapter of this. It's a lot of work to wait for people and what dares they have. It sometimes hurts my fingers when I type a lot and I have a story that I need to type LONG chapters so then it can be interesting but thank you for you questions and dares, I will end this at 20 of Ask/Dare and I am sorry I wish I could continue but I am gonna have to grant a few more dares and questions then this story is gone. I will miss doing this but I hope you choose to have a wonderful day and good bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...