I Wished For You [GOT7 FANFIC...

By WangSakura

*completed* #1 in Got7Fanfiction "I wish I have a boyfriend!" (y/n), a girl who is a single potato and never... More

❤INTRO❤
My Wish⭐
My Boyfriend⭐
Weird⭐
Warns⭐
Einstein⭐
Sakura Tree⭐
Which?⭐
CHEATING?!⭐
This Girl, Rose🌹
💫The Nightmare Started💫
💫Unravel💫
💫The Room💫
💫Misfortune💫
💫Distrustful💫
💫One of You💫
☄Proposal☄
Deceived
Wrong Move
Our New Beginning
Two of Me

New Life⭐

2.7K 99 5
By WangSakura

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

I take my bag and go downstairs to go make breakfast. But on my way I smell something tasty. "It must be him"

I enter the kitchen and yep, there he is. Park Jinyoung, my b-bo-boyf-BOYFRIEND! huh.. Guess I still can't accept the fact I just got a boyfriend.

"Oh, (y/n)! Here! I make you some toasts" Jinyoung put the toasts on the table and he pour me some water.

"Thanks" I eat the toasts with a satisfied look, mmmm~ this guy really knows how to cook, not only he made me pancake yesterday, He even prepared a breakfast for me today too. Huhuuu, My old single potato self won't believe if she see her future self right now.

I emptied my plate and wash it. "Okay, I'm going to go to school now" I exit the door.

"(y/n), wait"

I turn around and jinyoung is coming towards me in a school uniform and bringing a school bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked after seeing this weird sight

"Going to school with you of course" Jinyoung exited the door and locks it.

"What? You're enrolling in my school?" He's a high schooler?! He looks so mature like a university student.

"What are you talking about? I go to the same school with you, we always walk to school together too" he said then he gets on his bike and ready to paddle. "What are you standing there for? Hurry"

I get on my bike and ride it to school with Jinyoung.

_______________________________

We entered the school gate and everyone looks at us with.... Adoration?

"Hey! The couple has arrived!!" A girl shouts and suddenly everyone runs toward us. Even the people on the second floor goes down and come to us.

"What in the world..." I just stand in disbelieve

"How far have you guys went?"

"Jinyoung oppa, what do you
think of your girlfriend?"

"Do you always go on a date?"

Everyone keeps throwing questions at us. Seriously.. What the hell is this?! When did I become so popular?! I was just a single potato till yesterday!

"Please make way, we're going to our classrom" Jingyoung said to the students and he holds my hand. He helps me walk past through all the crowds and finally made it to our class

"Seriously, what was THAT?" I have never been the centre of attention in my whole life. I'm always known as The Lonely Single Potato

"Why? It's not like this is our first time facing those students right?" Jinyoung takes a seat at his place and tap at the table next to him "come one, sit"

I walk and stop in front of him "Okay, this is WEIRD. Since yesterday, weird things keep happening. I suddenly have a boyfriend, Shiki said so to, I was treated like someone who just lost her memories and now, I'm being the centre of attention" I said and sigh..

"Whoa, relax. Take a seat and calm down"

I do as jinyoung said and take a seat.

"Okay, I don't why you can't remember, but you have always been like this. People started giving us attentions after we started dating" Jingyoung said in a calm voice

He looks like he's saying the truth but.. It doesn't seem so, 'cause I really remember how my life was before this things happen and I'm sure it's the REAL reality.

"How long have we been dating?"

"Umm.. Almost 2 years?"

2 years?! I have never been a friend with a guy more than a week and now I've been dating him for 2 years?! Am I living another life?!

"(y/n), we want to take a photo of you two to post in on the couple board" A girl came to me and asked to take a photo of me and Jinyoung. Wait, couple board? Isn't that the board where people post their picture with their boyfriend and girlfriend? Holy, I've been wanting to do that ever since I entered this school!

"You look excited. Let's go" Jinyoung holds my hand and we walk side by side to the rumoured cherry blossom tree behind our school. It is where people mostly take their couple photo.

"Okay, get closer and smile! 1..2..3!"

Kachakk!

"Nice! This will be posted on the couple board soon! Thank you (y/n), Jinyoung" The girl happily walks back into the school.

"Hey, have you heard the rumour about this tree?" I asked. This tree is really mesmerizing and breathtaking, sometimes it makes me feel like I'm in some kind of fantasy, it makes me escape from reality..

"Yeah, this tree is known as red string of fate. This tree is able to bound 2 people with the red string with meeting them up here by chance. And then both of them will be together in the future, some of them though, not all" Jinyoung said while stroking the tree

Sometimes I can feel that this tree is not an ordinary tree.. I can feel something within it

"Let's go, the first period will start soon"

"You go first. I want to stay here longer"

Jinyoung walks away. And now I'm here alone with this tree, it's okay, I am used to being alone.

"Tree.. Why do things suddenly get weird. Is it all because of the shooting star? Is it really okay for me to live in a life like this?"

What the heck am I doing, talking to a tree..

I close my eyes, the wind feels light against my face. Sometimes I feel like magical thing is going to happen to me.

PAk!

"ouch" A paper suddenly hits my face, I take the paper and check where it came from.

Suddenly I saw a guy from not too far away is collecting papers that was blown away by the wind. This paper must have been his. His gaze is suddenly on me and he stops collecting the papers. Our eyes meet and I can't look away.

What is this

Suddenly, I hear my own voice..
Screaming for help..

"HELP!!!"

"I hate this life.."

________________________________

Thanks for reading💕

huhuhuuu, what do you guys think of the last part? it's going to be exciting!

Vote if you enjoyed it and wants more!😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
291 1 16
He wished for you, you wished for him, is it a coincidence Or destiny? 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴... Started - July 16, 2...
1.6K 33 22
"Who are you and Why do you wanna know my name?" "Just Wanna know who I am looking at." Park jimin is a normal boy who lives happily with his friends...
9.6K 736 32
JINSON/JACKJIN/WANGGAEPARKGAE AU Will you give up everything for someone? Will you fight for the person you love? RANKING: 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴ℴ𝓊. 12/14/2...