Save them US Papyrus x Reader

By lovesSans

You tell you little sister the tale of the monsters. Little did you know this would lead to a rescue adventur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

2.1K 73 67
By lovesSans

~Last time~

"do you guys hear something?" Papyrus said as he gripped your hand a little tighter. You just hummed back, acknowledging his question but wanting to listen for more clangs. After a quick moment 5 more clangs rang out making the ground shake beneath all of your feet.

"Oh no," was all Undyne said before a hole was through the wall.

~This time~

The lights were killed... You gripped onto Papyrus's hand as tightly as you could. All that was heard from the darkness was a game show hosts voice saying, "Oh yes~! Welcome beauties..." Then a spotlight flashed on the voice himself. From within the walls came forth a rectangular robot who got around on one wheel. He looked to be mostly the color grey, but on his screen, he had the colors blue and light blue. He also had a backward light blue hat on his 'head' and turntables at his sides. He held a mic to his face in one hand and rested his other hand on one of the turntables. "...To today's quiz show!!" And with that he started playing an opening tune to a quiz show on his turntables. Disco balls brought forth all kinds of different lights, confetti filled the air, and a big sign with illuminated words that read 'GAME SHOW' all came from the ceiling.

You heard Papyrus mumble, "what the fuck..?" As he shot a small glare over toward the robot.

"Uh, Uh, Uh," the robot said with a tisking finger. You now assumed this robot was Napstaton from previous conversation. "No cussing on my show, we are a family friendly network after all." Napstaton said, this took Papyrus back a bit as he looked over to you.

"how the heck did he hear me?!" Papyrus whisper asked you. You just shrugged your shoulders and shook your head having no idea how he heard him when you could barely hear him and you're standing right next to him.

"Anyway... I can already tell this is going to be a great show! Everyone give a big hand for our new contestant!" As he said those words a spot light shined onto you and you alone. You could hear applause coming from no where which absolutely baffled you.

"Um... what?" You said in confusion.

"Oh, I see, you've never played before, gorgeous~" Napstaton said making you blush from embarrassment.

"G-Gorgeous?!" You asked highly flustered.

"hey!" Papyrus said angrily. Napstaton didn't seem to care as he continued with what he was saying.

"Don't worry, it's not a problem. There's just one rule on my game show and that's get all the answers right... OR DIE!" And just like that the colors around you faded and you were pushed away from Papyrus. You saw a little heart in front of you, a pleasant color (you pick). "Now let's get on with the show now shall we?" He said still making you confused as you looked around. You saw a very concerned Papyrus and Undyne behind Napstaton. "First question, what is the prize for answering correctly? A) Money/ B) Mercy/ C) A New Car/ Or D) More Questions," Napstaton said making you hope and pray it was Mercy. As you took in a breath to say B you saw Papyrus flailing his arms around. When you looked at him he pointed over to Undyne herself and she somehow made a D with her fingers telling you the correct answer. You just cocked a brow and decided to go with Undyne's choice.

"Uh... is it D?" You said more like a question. Confetti then fell from the ceiling as Napstaton spoke.

"Right! Sounds like you got this to me, sweetheart!" Once He said sweetheart you looked to Papyrus and you could see him glaring at Napstaton even more than before. "Next question, what is our queen's full name? A) Madam FluffyBuns/ B) FuzzyPushover C) Toriel Dreemur/ Or D) Dr. Friendship," Napstaton asked you as he gave you you're possible answers. To be fair, you already knew the answer to this had to be Toriel Dreemur, but Undyne still showed you the answer and you were correct, it was Toriel Dreemur.

"Is it C?" You said with a cocked brow. Confetti fell some more. At this point, you knew if confetti fell you got the answer right.

"Correct! What a terrific answer!" He said as confetti continued to fall from the ceiling. "Enough about you, let's talk about me," He said making you have the most confused face in the world.

"What questions were asked about me?!" You asked absolutely flabbergasted. Napstaton let out a small chuckle and responded.

"Hahaha, sweetheart, we are on a tight schedule. Next question, what are robots made out of? A) Hopes&Dreams/ B) Metal&Magic/ C) Snips&Snails/ Or D) Sugar&Spice," He said giving you you answer choices. You were pretty positive it was the one that had to do with metal but you honestly don't know what to think anymore after being down here. You looked to Undyne and sure enough she said it was B.

"Well, from what I know about Robots, they are made out of B) Metal&Magic," You said with a smile on your face, really trying to get that game show spirit.

"Oh, well that was just to easy for you huuuuuuh?????" He said making you want to bust out laughing but you didn't. "Here's another easy one for you, sweetheart," he said making you feel cocky. You looked over to Papyrus to see how pissed he was and he looked beyond pissed with Napstaton's crap. You then looked back over to Napstaton to see what his question was. "Two trains, Train A and B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart. Train A is moving at 124.7 mph towards Station B and Train B is moving at 253.5 mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 am and it's 10:08 am now, how much longer until both trains meet each other?" He asked you making you take a step back.

"Um... excuse me?" You said feeling that question just brush past you like a nice summer breeze.

"I'm sorry but there are no repeats, now your answers are in front of you." Napstaton said making you look down slightly to see the responses A) 31.054 minutes/ B)16.232 minutes/ C) 32.049 minutes/ And D) 32.058 minuets.

"Um..." you then looked to Undyne who said it was D. "D?" You said as you held you breath fearing the worst. Then the confetti fell and you sighed with relief. "Oh thank God."

"Wonderful! I am absolutely astounded folks!" Napstaton said, confusing you all the more. "Don't 'count' on your victory so quickly, darling," the way he said 'count' you didn't trust. A fly jar then appeared. Yep knew I shouldn't of trusted it. "How many flies are in this jar?" Napstaton asked you. You then huffed out and rubbed your face before looking at the answers in front of you.

You looked at the responses and then hummed. "Hm..." you looked to Undyne, feeling lazy about this whole thing now. Undyne said A and yet again you trusted her and picked A only to get it correct again.

"Correct again! You are so lucky today!" Napstaton said clearly getting fed up with you getting all the answers correct. "Let's try a memory game shall we?" Then an image appeared that clearly looked like a Froggit. You saw that the answer A was Froggit and went to pick that but you saw Papyrus flail his arms yet again making you really confused. He should know better than you that that's clearly a Froggit. You then looked over to Undyne just to satisfy Papyrus, but she said it was
D) Napstaton. You were honestly beyond confused at this point not knowing what to pick. You went to pick D seeing that trusting Undyne's judgement hasn't steered you wrong yet, but you felt a hefty and painful shock before you could answer.

"AAAGGGH!!" You groaned in pain as Napstaton shocked you. Undyne gasped, and you getting electrocuted crossed the line for Papyrus.

"hey what do you think you're doing!?" Papyrus exclaimed with pure rage. "she was about to answer!"

"Exactly, she took to long. We are on a tight schedule after all," Napstaton said, the picture then got fully enlarged showing Napstaton in a Froggit T-shirt.

"Ok, how is that even fair?! You said this was a memory game and I've never seen you in that shirt!" You exclaimed, moderately pissed off from being electrocuted.

"Oh I wore it last week in support of my fans in the ruins," he said making you furious.

"How long do you think I've been here?!" You exclaimed but Napstaton didn't care he just continued with the game show.

"Can you get this question right, sweetheart?" You just facepalmed getting sick of his schtick. "Would you smooch a ghost?" You looked up with a furrowed brow.

"What?" You then looked down at your answer choices... all of them said 'Heck yeah' you just shrugged and picked one getting the answer correct. Papyrus still looked thoroughly annoyed and pissed.

"Correct yet again! Now here's another simple one," he said making you instantly not trust it. "How many letters are in the name Napstaton nnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." the N's just kept going and you looked down at your answer choices and all of them were changing too. You quickly looked to Undyne and She said C so you just trusted her, getting the answer correct again. "Of course that was easy for you! Here we go, what is Mew Mew's favorite food in the 'Mew Mew Kissy Cutie' dating simulator game?" Before you could even think about the answer, Undyne immediately interrupted as she went into deep detail about the when, how, and why her favorite food was her favorite food. Undyne then paused after about two minutes into her description realizing what she just did. "Undyne, Undyne, Undyne... you aren't telling the contestant the answers are you??" He said with a little sassy tone. Undyne shook her head no. You just raised your brows, worrying for your safety.

"U-u-u-uh, I-I-I uh-" she got interrupted by Napstaton.

"It's ok, but you should've told me. I'll ask a question... you'll be sure to know the answer to! Who does Dr. Undyne have a crush on?" Napstaton asked you. Ok, this is a dick move. You looked down at your answers and you were given the choices A) Alphys/ B) Toriel/ C) The human/ Or D) Don't know. To be fair, you really didn't know and you could tell Undyne didn't want you to answer. Papyrus, on the other hand, knew the answer and told you 'A'. On one hand, you were risking your life if you answered 'Don't Know', yet on the other hand, Papyrus was giving you the answer.

"Sorry, Undyne," you mumbled to yourself before picking 'Alphys'.

"See, Undyne? I told you it was obvious. Even the human figured it out. Yes, she scrawls her name in the margins of her notes. She names programming variables after her. She even writes stories about them together... sharing a domestic life. Probability of crush: 101%. Margin of error: 1%," the whole time Napstaton spoke, Undyne had a huge blush of embarrassment on her face.

"Hey, don't be a jerk to Undyne!" You said standing up for your new friend. "I didn't want to say it fearing you'd do something like this, but I feared my life too! So just shut up and quit embarrassing Undyne!"

"Well, well, Well. With Dr. Undyne helping you, this show has no dramatic tension! We simply can't go on like this! But. BUT!! This was just the pilot episode! Next up, More drama! More romance! More bloodshed! Until next time darlings!!!" Napstaton then made his arms go into his body along with his turn tables and his wheel on his bottom. He then took off like a rocket flying off to where ever he was going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.5K 48
Story about you x frisk with plot
29.3K 811 22
You're a human girl, living on the surface with Frisk, who is your younger sibling. You one day find two children, who's been chased away from neighb...
4.2K 73 12
This story has been discontinued on this account. If you would like to adopt it, please PM me
307K 8.1K 39
You woke up on bed of golden flowers without having anything to remember. Going to an adventure where you met with many monsters to go home. Easy, ri...