More than a Fan? (Bae Suzy an...

Galing kay biscuitsandlove

Bae Suzy young and famous in her group Miss A. She has many oppa fans and men choose her as their ideal wome... Higit pa

Just a Fan?. ( Fanfic Bae Suzy and Chanyeol)
Just a normal guy.
My Chance?
Risks
My heart tho.
Whut?
Fated to see each other?
The Long Lunch.
Alone together.
Uhhhhh.
I'll try for you.
The TalkShow
Its alright now.
Together.
Not your fault.
Goodbye for now?
Authors Note
Final Chapter .
SEQUEL IS HERE

Our Love through the Rain.

1.2K 33 4
Galing kay biscuitsandlove

-BAE SUZY-

When i showed up at Chanyeol's house i wanted to surprise him with coffee plus take him to school but instead the car ride was awkward with Baekhyun here. I just decided i'll just hang out with him later this afternoon see how my schedule goes. When they got off i just did a peace sign out of the window and drove off. When i got back home i saw my manager sitting with the girls.

"Suzy come we were waiting for you to come back!" Min said waving her hand at me.

I sat down. It was rare to have a meeting like this.

"Were starting a tour around Korea in a few weeks" Manager Oppa said giving us our schedules.

"Suzy you're also shooting a cf today so in a few minutes the driver will drive you." Manager Oppa said writing things down.

I sighed. After the members left my manager told me " So you and Sehun?"

"Yea" i said about to walk off.

"You know you should be more careful." He said as i stopped and turned around. I was looking at him confused at what he was trying to say, then i just walked out of the door.

The driver waved at me and i climbed into the back seat of the car. I thought to myself... i haven't called Sehun lately. Maybe it was Chanyeol that made me forget about him. I looked out of the window, do i have feelings for chanyeol or was i just tired and thinking about weird things for him? I closed my eyes and rubbed my head.

Then around 15 minutes later, The car stopped then i got off as i greeted my sunbaes and people. I went into the studio. They told me to dress into this white shirt and shorts. After my makeup i had to shoot a scene with this random guy and pose with a sprite bottle, Then get all have to get wet and dance.

-4 HOURS LATER-

I was so tired and stressed. We had to do retakes and stuff more scenes just for a 30 second cf. As we got done,everybody just clapped and cheered that it was over. I dried off in my make up room and just changed my clothes, then someone came in then back hugged me.

"Suzy ah... did you miss me?" Sehun whispered in my ear.

Sehun? I didn't expect him to be back so early!

"Yea" i said trying to make it seem real.

Sehun then gave me a hard cold stare for some reason.

"Oppa what's wrong?" i said worried and rubbed his arm.

He took out his phone and showed me pictures of me and chanyeol at the park.

"Explain this." Sehun said as he crossed his arms.

I didn't know what to say. We were we being watched? or Sehun came by the park just to stalk?

"Chanyeol asked me to hang out thats all! We weren't doing anything but just walking and talking." i said stuttering looking away from Sehun.

"Are you saying the truth?" Sehun said with hurt in his voice.

"Yes! We're just friends." I said not sure if we were just friends.

"Ok. Suzy ah.." Sehun said as he walked towards me putting his hands in my face.

"Don't see him anymore. Im scared that he might get in between us. You're mine only mine..." Sehun said as he grabbed me to him and hugged me tightly.

Maybe me and chanyeol weren't meant to be.. Maybe he was just a fan that just understood me more than anyone else. I hugged Sehun back. I was just tired of mixed emotions and confusion. I just needed someone to hug me and there was Sehun there for me to hug me.

"Oppa let's go?" I said touching Sehun's masculine face and so sharp jaw.

"Yea." He said rubbing my back making me feel much better.

I bowed to the staff for working hard today and just got into Sehun's car. We were holding hands all the way home while Sehun was driving we just smiled and giggled at each other every few minutes. When we got home we were just about to open the door but Chanyeol was in front of us. The other members ranned behind Chanyeol to watch the drama.

"Chanyeol what are you doing here?" I said softly to him looking towards at Chanyeol.

I looked back at Sehun. He was waiting for me to tell Chanyeol about what we both talked about today. He was giving Chanyeol and cold stare. I couldn't make Chanyeol leave from my life. He somehow was the part that was missing in me. I was going to cry but Sehun just squeezed my hand waiting for me to say it.

"Channy." i said with my eyes blurred with tears trying to not show anyone i was about to cry. I broke eye contact with him then i found the strength to say it.

"We should stop seeing each other." I said looking down at the floor and holding my breath waiting for him to say something to reject it or something

But Chanyeol just nodded and looked away from me.

"You should leave." I heard Sehun said coldly.

Chanyeol just walked past me brushing her hand to mine and out of the door he just looked at me with anger in his eyes walking away.

-CHANYEOL'S POV-

I looked at Sehun and Suzy as they were holding hands at the door.

"Chanyeol what are you doing here?" She said softly looking towards at me.

I looked at Sehun and he gave me a hard cold stare wanting to kill me or something.

"Channy." Suzy said as she looked at me looking like she was going to burst into tears. She then stopped looking into my eyes then just stared at the floor.

"We should stop seeing each other." She said looking down at the floor closing her eyes waiting for me to answer.

I just nodded and looked away from her with my heart in pain.

"You should leave." I saw Sehun smirking making me want to rip his face out.

I just walked past suzy and brushed my hand to mine as i walked out of the door. I looked at suzy as she was looking at me. I was filled with anger and fustration inside.

I ranned home as fast as i could breathing in and out hard. I felt like slapping myself for just getting too close to suzy and start falling for her deeply. I opened my door and started breathing and sweating. Baekhyun was sleeping on the couch with his book on his chest i didn't want to make any loud noise. I just went into my room and threw my bag to the wall. I took off my shirt and just slammed it to the wall. I just went into the shower and took a cold shower. I felt numb i just stood there.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

"He hasn't came out of his room for like days" Baekhyun said eating cereal.

"What do you think he's writing?" Kyungsoo said eating cereal with baek as they were sitting together in front of my door.

I started writing lyrics of raps. I was tired of thinking of suzy, so i just started writing them to express how i felt everyday.

"Do you think he can see us?" Kyungsoo said while the door was opened i was next to them.

"No shhhh" Baekhyun said as he continued to stare at me.

As the days pasted its been raining all day everyday. I never got to tell suzy how i felt. Right now... I really wished i did. I picked up my phone and looked at her number thinking if i should call. I just slammed my phone on the table and layed my head down.

"Hyung go to her!" Baekhyun said as he finished eating and hanged out in front of my door.

"Yea! Just like those drama's" Kyungsoo said.

"Go see her?" i turned my head looking at Kyungsoo.

"OMG HE CAN SEE US!" Kyungsoo said as he jumped.

Baekhyun slapped Kyungsoo's head. "Yes! Tell her how you feel let your feelings pour out to her even if she doesn't feel the same way then at least you confessed."

I just looked at the both of them and smiled then nodded. I quickly ranned out of my room putting on a jacket and shoes and running out of the door in the rain with water splashing everywhere then as i reached near to a tree as i saw someone running towards me...

Wait could it be suzy?

I just continued running to that person and it was clearly her.

She called out my name.She looked angry, she started stomping over to me. She was face to face with me. We made eye contact... She looked as if she was going to cry, i wanted to just wrap her in my arms and tell her its going to be alright.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!" She said screaming into my face.

I just looked at her full of guilt and hurt. I saw the pain her eyes that i caused.

"Why didn't you say anything!... When i told you to stop seeing me!" She screamed and slapped me.

"You could've said something... but all you did was just nodd agreeing."

"Do you know how i am feeling right now?." She said quietly enough for me to hear her.

Then everything got quiet.

I walked up to her putting my hands cupping her face shaking.

"I..." I said looking deeply into her eyes.

"I like you."

I crashed into her lips only feeling her lips moving with mine and feeling nothing at the moment expect her lips.

-BAE SUZY POV-

It's been a week since i hadn't seen Chanyeol. I felt the same again... Lonely and Empty. Sehun was being touchy today, i wasn't in a mood for being all love dovey to Sehun. I looked out at the window as i slowly listened to the rain drop. I looked over to my right where the white rose he gave me. I held it and just looked outside. Sehun was busy with his schedule today. Min called my name out and sat on the bed with me looking at the rain.

"What's been on your mind." Min asked.

"Chanyeol." i said quietly looking down

"You like him don't you?" Min sighed and still looking at the rain.

"I don't know."

"You do.. Admit it." Min said patting on my back.

"Maybe."

I just sat there feeling all empty looking at the rain, i don't know if i do or not.

"Im going to take a walk in the rain." i said feeling tired and exhausted though i wanted to go outside.

"Take an Umbrella." Min said pointing at the umbrella

"No. I want to feel the rain drops" I said smiling weakly at Min.

"Mmm ok. Be careful" She said smiling.

I grabbed a jacket and started stepping outside slowly. Listening to the rain, then i began stepping out feeling the rain drops in my palms and face. I smiled and began walking down the road wherever it was leading me. It felt good walking in the rain with no umbrella. Gladly nothing was on my mind. I was cold and feeling warm at the same time, i remember the last time i was in the rain.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When i opened my eyes i saw someone running towards me i was squinting through the rain to see who it was, that person looked familiar then i saw Chanyeol. I wasn't sure but I just ranned towards to him hoping it was him.

"CHANYEOL!" I shouted to him as he stopped running and looked at me.

All of the sudden i felt an anger just seeing him. I stomped towards him with my fists curled up.

We then made eye contact. I could hear him heavly breathing through the rain. I just felt like bursting into tears and hugging him but i just couldn't i was so angry.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!" I screamed crying.

He just looked at me as his eyes turned red and looking away from me as he was going to cry.

"Why didn't you say anything!... When i told you to stop seeing me!" I screamed at him slapping him.

"You could've said something... but all you did was just nodd agreeing." i said crying.

"Do you know how i am feeling right now?." i said quietly looking at Chanyeol as rain dripped down his chin, he looked at down not knowing what to do.

Then everything was quiet.

Chanyeol started walking towards me putting his hands on my face and shaking.

"I...." Chanyeol said looking into my eyes.

"I like you." He said as i felt his warmness in his voice again.

He then crashed into my lips and i just only felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart fluttering.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.1K 932 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
6.8K 416 31
E V E L Y N L E V O N E. Pictured as perfect in girl's mind, sounds appealing to every guys. She was involved in a reality tv show called 'Destiny'...
3.1K 109 13
Chanyeol a guy who has been secretly cheating on his girlfriend for months and she finds out she was just a front to make him look good for his pare...
20.8K 1.2K 22
Kim Jisoo, a nerd that is bullied by nearly everyone in the school. Park Chaeyoung, the popular girl who nearly everyone had a crush at. Meeting une...