Vangsvere Academy

By Devils_Assasin

"I don't want to be the chosen one Aunt Jo. All I want is to be able to sneak around with hot boys and listen... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Old Blood
Chapter 4: Dodging Bullets
Chapter 5: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 6: Dates & Enemies
Chapter 7: Spontaneous
Chapter 8: Crows
Chapter 9: Fuck It Up
Chapter 10: Guardians
Chapter 11: Lift!
Chapter 12: Glances and Moments
Chapter 13: The Dream & Reality
Chapter 14: Six, not Five
Chapter 15: Sunday Funday
Chapter 16: Awkward? No way.
Chapter 17: You Wanted Wild
Chapter 18: Gripping Story Ace
Chapter 19: The Funerals
Chapter 20: Routine
Chapter 21: Angel
Chapter 22: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 23: Trials.
Chapter 24: Free at last
Chapter 25: The Rose
Chapter 26: First Day Back
Chapter 27: Introductions
Chapter 28: Jealousy.
Chapter 29: The Ladder
Chapter 30: His Father
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: The Knock
Chapter 33: Almost There
Chapter 34: The Window & The Rose
Chapter 35: F*ck
Chapter 36: Crazy Old Man
Chapter 37: The Songs
Chapter 38: Giving Gifts
Chapter 39: Lady In Red
Chapter 40: Fights, Always Fights.
Chapter 41: Trips & The Flips
Chapter 42: Not Again Anne
Chapter 43: Your Strength
Chapter 44: Never
Chapter 45: Whisper It
Chapter 46: I Meant It.
Chapter 47: Leaked
Chapter 48: Hidden Agendas
Chapter 49: Just A Fix
Chapter 50: This is Heaven
Chapter 51: Betray Him Darling
Chapter 52: The War Will Arise
Chapter 53: The Whores Piss
Chapter 54: A Favor
Chapter 55: All Truth
Chapter 56: Prep, Set, Go
Chapter 57: The End Begins Now
Authors Note

Chapter 1: Night

13.7K 360 74
By Devils_Assasin

Once in a blue moon, a girl overcomes a heart break without the need to drink, smoke or fuck it out. These girls are the power to the gender of females, and inspire others to follow their greatness. I know only one girl who can accomplish such expertise, Lilith, my best friend.

These girls bring such high hopes for woman everywhere, letting them know they don't need to fall apart over a useless man.

Sadly, I'm not one of those girls, no matter how much I wish I was....I'm just not.

Pushing him into the wall, I gave his lips a deepened kiss, running my hands up the oh-so familiar body. I'm sure any normal night I would've seen this as scandalous, yet tonight it is a definite action of simple desire.

This would happen tonight, and only because I know how badly I need this. A safe one night stand, one that won't disappoint me or torture me with mistrust. One that I can wake up from and forget ever happened without ever being reminded of it again. There's only one man I know for that part.

Jameson.

A very familiar friend of mine, and as his fangs slowly shed from their hiding, I felt the heat between my thighs grow. His blue eyes turning to a deep black that consumed the gorgeous cobalt. He craves what he shouldn't, and although others would think it was the upcoming sex that brought the fangs or boner, it was most definitely something else.

Our bad boy Jameson, did something he never should've, something beyond forbidden to the Vampire council. The one thing that divides the Vampires who wish to enslave humans, breed them as cattle...and then the Vampires who see them as equals.

Three years ago, Jimbo had the wildest sex of his life and drank from the neck of a Vamphore. (Vampire Whore: Vampires who let other vampires drink from them for payment.)

It's said that drinking a Vampires blood is the most euphoric experience ever known, in fact it's greater than having multiple orgasms in one minute.

"Annalise." He moaned, his fangs lightly grazing down my neck and shoulder. Running my hand through his raven black hair, I gave it a tug receiving his wild blue eyes.

I let out a slight moan to the feel of his breath hot on my neck, his bulge pressing to my thigh.

Unbuttoning his jeans, I slid my hand inside grabbing the hardness and pushing my chest deeper to his. "Oh Anna..."

A sharp pinch along my neck, he had bitten me, and by the moan that followed I was sure he was enjoying the taste of my blood.

"Annalise." His moan grew louder, the hunger deeper. Fear spreading over my body, I wondered if he would have the power to stop himself.

"Annalise!" He shouted.

Opening my eyes, I looked up at Lilith, her eyes watching me carefully. "You okay? You dozed off there." She gestured to the pool of drool on the coffee table.

Shit.

I ran my hand over my neck feeling for the marks but came across nothing, well except a crank of soreness.

But no bite mark, it was just a dream. No, a nightmare.

"Thank god." I sighed and turned to see Jameson asleep on the couch with his arm over his girlfriend Nancy. They seemed sweet together, even if he was only with her for the sex.

That's all it ever was with Jameson, sex. It's one of the big reasons I never let him slither his way into my bed.

Lincoln though, he was my first. Yes, I let him pop my cherry, but in all fairness it was honestly just to get it over with. I was tired of being the virgin of the group.

And although he's the silly one in our group, he has the greatest heart of us all.

He laid back in the recliner holding a pillow to his chest while the light of his phone shined on his tired eyes.

Leaning back into the couch, I let out another sigh. I can't believe I fell asleep through Breakfast Club, that movie is a gem.

"What time is it?" Evangeline asked shoving her boyfriends head off her lap and onto the rug. She stood giving a stretch and pulling her long auburn hair into a wild bun.

"Eleven forty-six." Kristoffer said giving a yawn as he eyed the tv and began shifting on the couch.

His matching auburn hair pulled into a small man bun and those broad thick brows stayed furrowing in the direction of the tv. Eva gave Kris a shove to move over and then sat beside him watching the tv. When they sat side by side it was easy to notice that they were twins.

I didn't realize I was staring until a pillow flew at my face and a cocked eyebrow came from Eva, "Stop staring, creep." She laughed.

My mind ran over the dream again, and I nodded turning to the tv. I watched the movie, smiling as Molly Ringwald began shoving the lipstick between her breast laughing and applying it perfectly with only her tits. Talent.

"You okay?" Eva asked laughing lightly.

I nodded "Just a very strange dream." I gave her a reassured smile and she gave me a wink "sex dream?" She asked.

Laughing, I gave a single nod, "Sort of."

Vesper walked in smiling widely "Was I in it?" He asked rolling his body in an attempt to be sexy.

A pillow flew at his freckled face "Probably the one she asked to guard the door while she had sex with me." Lincoln said laughing.

"We need more girls in this group." Lilith said sighing, "too much testosterone."

We had a great dinner, all the parents sitting around as we all got our last dinner in.

Tomorrow we all head out two hundred and sixty-three miles from home to the academy for young vampires, Vangsvere Academy or Vang's for short.

Lilith stretched and looked over at our packed luggage's all sitting by the door "should we wake these two?" She asked looking down at Nancy and Jameson.

I turned around and swatted his arm sleepily, "it's midnight." I said softly.

He looked around confused but then caught eyes with me and stared at me for a while before looking to Lilith. "Sex dream." He said weirded out.

Lincoln laughed and gave a smirk "Guess I'm going to be sleeping happily tonight. Sex dreams here I come!" He jumped off the couch and to the stairs to sleep in the guest room.

Liliths mom made them all beds upstairs, we all wanted to have one last sleepover. Jameson, Lilith, Lincoln, Kristoffer, Evangeline, Vesper and I have been friends since the existence of time. Lilith is my sister, not by birth but in every other way yes.

My parents died and Lily's took me in, raised me from birth and I could never see a better pair of parents.

Evangeline turned the tv off and shoved Vesper up the stairs hurrying his slow pace "Anne I'm taking your bed." Eva called running up the stairs past him.

Kris yawned and followed behind them "Goodnight. Someone send her boyfriend home before he tries to sneak in bed with her." He said.

Jameson sat up and looked down at his girlfriend Nancy giving her a small nudge, she woke up and looked to her watch gasping and giving him a kiss yelling that her dads going to ground her for a month.

I watched her run out the door and laughed, "Jameson you did break up with her right?" Lilith asked.

He looked to the door "I tried, she kept thinking it was a joke." As he stood, he gave us a single wave heading up the stairs clearly tired.

Swatting Marcus, Evangeline's boyfriend, I watched him wake up and look around confused "She's asleep, time to go home Buddy." Lily said laughing.

He nodded and got up walking out the door calling Goodnight.

Laying my head on the couch, I smiled at Lilith who pulled my arm, "Come on, let's go to bed." She said.

Pushing off the couch and floor, I followed sleepily up the stairs behind her.

'Annalise, has awaken.' The voice was faint, but every word audible.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Lily taking her hand.

She stayed quiet for a second, listening before shaking her head. "What was it?" She asked looking down the stairs.

I shrugged "probably just my sleepy mind." I laughed racing her up the stairs.

Lilith beat me but only because she pushed past me to the door.

"What kind of sex dream was it?" She asked laying down on her bed and scooting over for me.

Thinking back on it, it seemed a bit fuzzy now "Jameson and I were making out, then I started feeling him up while he drank from me." I laughed embarrassed.

She stared at the ceiling for a while "You ever get scared that one day he might turn on us because he misses it? You know, because of the blood." Lilith asked.

I often wondered that, "Sometimes. Then I remember he's nothing like he was before." I turned my back from her and went to go back to sleep.

I hated thinking badly of any of my friends, they were all like family to me. I let myself drift off to sleep thinking only positive things.

It felt like a second of me shutting my eyes before the sound woke me up.

Yet the red blinking numbers told me it was three-sixteen, hours had passed.

Lilith was heavily asleep and the sound was guiding me from the bed.

'He needs her.'

I pushed out of bed making my way to the door and heading down the hall, the constant words muttering,

'He will have her.'

Entering the guest room, I looked to Jameson and Kristoffer asleep on the air mattress beside the bed.

Lincoln's a cuddler, makes sense that they refuse to share a bed with him. We always made Lincoln sleep on the edge of the bed.

'He will have her.'

I looked down at Jameson, his fangs out, and the boner clear as day.

"Annalise." He moaned softly.

'He will have her.' The words repeated.

Lincoln was repeating "no" over and over sounding horrified. He lashed his arms curling into a ball, my mind wandering over the possibility of his nightmare.

So much for a sex dream.

He shot up out of the bed, my heart jumping and rubbed his face taking deep breaths before looking up at me "Anne?" He asked.

I cocked an eyebrow "Was Jameson trying to fuck you in your sex dream?" I asked him smirking.

Lincoln looked over at Jameson and then me "This guy, he...I couldn't stop him! You, they took you...they..." He sounded horrified but wouldn't finish the dream.

Part of me was curious, what did they do? Torture me? Kill me? Feed from me?

Moving to the spot beside him, I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close "I'm okay Lincoln, go to sleep." I said hugging him close.

I'm okay....

I hope.

He fell asleep moments after, exhausted from the fight and I slipped away to my bedroom.

Vesper was laying on the bed with Evangeline who made a pillow wall between them. A small smile came across my face and I headed back to the bedroom falling asleep beside Lilith.

Hopefully no more wake up calls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 217 9
A girl from our world dies and wakes up in Caroline's body before episode 1 of the Vampire diaries will she save her favorite characters or will she...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
11.7K 904 33
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“
5.1K 673 18
α€œα€°α€α€½α€±α€‘α€¬α€Έα€œα€―α€Άα€Έ Vegetarian α€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬.. α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€± α€‘α€žα€¬α€Έα€…α€¬α€Έα€α€¬ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ α€œα€°α€·α€žα€½α€±α€Έα€…α€―α€•α€Ία€α€¬α€€α€­α€― α€˜α€¬α€œα€­α€―α€· α€›α€€α€Ία€…α€€α€Ία€α€šα€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€…α€½α€•α€Ία€…α€½α€²α€™α€Ύα€¬α€œα€²??