♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[3]}

8.8K 323 70
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Izuku's P.O.V.

I've heard from Uraraka that we'd be having a new classmate today , but what made me more excited is the fact that it's none other than the popular Teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo !

As I arrived at the gates of U.A. , to my surprise the media have arrived again. And this time , they're twice the number from before ! Many students couldn't past through the crowd. I tried search of Iida and Uraraka ...

I then spotted Asui and Mineta. "Asui ! Mineta !" I called out as I went over to them.

"Oh , Midoriya" Asui said as I arrived.

"Man , with this crowd , even the teacher's will be having a hard time handling it" Mineta said.

"Well , it isn't really a surprise since Peppy Poppoyo is starting her first day here" I said to Mineta. Mineta then looked at me with shock.

"What did you just say !?" He asked.

"Uhm... Peppy Poppoyo will be our classmate" I said again.

Then Mineta exploded in excitement. "Peppy Poppoyo , the Teen Idol , here !?!?! How come I never knew ?!"

"You didn't ? It was all over the news after she announced it at her press. conference" I said.

"No !!! I was watching some Special videos - which is why I never heard of this news" He said out loud. "Peppy Poppoyo , studying here. I've been dying to see her in person !!!! Her cute face , cute physique ... She maybe fla-" Asui slapped Mineta's head with her tongue. I just sweatdropped at poor Mineta.

"Asui , have you seen Uraraka or Iida anywhere ?" I asked.

"Looking for us Deku ?" I looked behind me to see Uraraka and Iida smiling at me.

"We've been having trouble passing through the crowd" She said giving me one of her vibrant smiles.

"The crowd's getting wilder and wilder by the minute. Sooner or later people might get hurt" Iida said. "I tried finding away to organize them ,but they only ignore me"

"Well , since Peppy Poppoyo announced she'll be studying here , of course many will await for her arrival , ribbit" Asui said.

"It was a bad move of her to say where she's going to study. Does she not know the consequence of it ?" Iida said. "Clearly not !" He added.

"Gaahhh" Iida , almost hit a girl with his gestures. She was wearing glasses and a face mask. She had long lavender hair which is tied lazily in a ponytail...

"Sorry , about that. Didn't mean to hit you" Iida said.

"Oh... Uhm... d-don't worry a-about it" She said shyly. She then quickly walked away from us and disappeared into the crowd.

"Who was that ? Never seen her before" Mineta said.

"Maybe one of the students in other courses , Ribbit" said Asui.

Soon the crowd was getting wilder , students are trying to get into the campus but they've been pushed away by the press.

Then atop of the school gate stood the R-rated Hero Midnight !

"It's midnight !" Mineta said excitedly. He then recieved another hit by Asui.

I wonder what she's going to do ? Maybe try and moderate the crowd , I think.

"All of you have disturbed the classes of the students , please leave now or else" She said out loud.

"We're here to await the arrival of Peppy Poppoyo !"

"We'll leave once she's arrived"

They said to her , but Midnight wasn't pleased with their answer. She then started pulling of her clothes...

"What is she -!?" Me and Iida tried looking away at embarrassment.

"Out in public !?" I heard Uraraka say ,also looking embarrassed.

"Yahooo !!! I wished I had a camera..." Mineta had a very excited tone , but suddenely . He fell asleep.

"Mi...ne... ta..." I was starting to fall asleep as well. Its Midnight's quirk...

"Deku ! Iida !" I heard Uraraka called out as I started to drift into blissful sleep...

"Deku ... Deku ..." Someone was calling out to me. "Deku !!!" That voice ,it was Uraraka.

"Huh , what !? Where am I" I asked.

"Good your awake"She said. "You were under Miss Midnight's quirk"

"What happened ?" I looked around to see that I'm already in the classroom. Everyone was ! Most of the guys are still asleep , like Ojiro , Shoji and Mineta.

"After Miss Midnight used her quirk to settle the press. The school called the police to escort the press. to leave the school. While you boys have been" Uraraka was grinning. She was holding her laughter.

"Uraraka ? What is it ?"

She then started to laugh. I was now getting curious on how we ended up in the classroom. "Come on , tell me" I said.

She finished her laughter and finally spoke. "You-you boys were carried ,bridal style by Allmight and the other teachers" She then laughed. While I felt embarrassment. I hid my face hiding the shame.

I heard the others talk about what what had happened.

"Shut up or else I'll give you a taste of Hell !!!" I heard Kacchan threat Kirishima and Sero.

"It doesn't matter , as long as we have this picture" They said to Kacchan. They manage to take a picture of him asleep. I guess , he fell for Midnight's quirk as well. Kirishima and Sero continue on laughing at the pic they just took.

Over at Jiro and Kaminari's place , Jiro's laughing at Kaminari for being a princess when he slept.

"Miss Midnight stripped her clothes ... But I fell asleep right when the part was getting good" Mineta complained.

"Disgusting..." I heard Yaoyorozu mutter

The topic was then shifted from the crowd earlier into the events that just happened during the USJ incident. It was as if it had happened in the far past , and hard to believe all of us had just endured it...

"Hey did you guys watch the news ? Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second ?" Hagakure started. "I didn't stand out at all..." She said in a bummed out voice.

"But man , all the channels made a big deal out of it"Kaminari said.

"I was surprised" said Kirishima. "But our headlines was out-shined by the news of Peppy Poppoyo's announcement that she's going to transfer here"

"Can you blame it ?" Jirou said. "The heroe course that keeps pumping out heroes pro heroes was attacked.. Yet the news of a famous teen popstar trasnfering to class made many forget about the incident"

Kirishima then said. "True , man I can't believe that just had happened to us"

"I wonder how's Aizawa-sensei doing and No.13. They've sustained the most damage ribbit" said Asui. And yeah... I'm worried as well. Compared to ours , it could by cured by recovery girl at that time but theirs... They had to be sent to the hospital.

"I wonder who's gonna fill in Aizawa-sensei's seat today ?" One of us asked but just then.

"Morning" Aizawa said arrived. We were all surprised ! He was wrapped in bandages . He was only confined yesterday and now he's going to work !?

"You're back already , Aizawa sensei !" One shouted. What a pro... I am amazed by Aizawa-sensei's tenacity to teach us. Such an amazing hero and teacher...

"Glad to see you doing well Sensei" Iida said.

"My welfare isn't important , because there are maters to attend to" He said.
I wonder what ?

"As you have heard , we are expected to have a new student in Class A" and that is when we remembered. Peppy Poppoyo... "You have already heard of her and her announcement to transfer to this school , and I hope you all can get along with her. You can come in"

All of us focused on the girl who is entering the room. Everyone was. Mineta started having dirty thoughts again... "this is my first time seeing her up close..." I heard one said.

As the girl entered ,she wasn't like what we expected. We thought it would be the famous Pink haired teen idol. But-

"My name's Neose Satori. Starting today , I'll be your classmate" She said and bowed...

A lavender haired , be-spectacled girl wearing a face mask was the one who greeted us. Is she really Peppy Poppoyo ? She looks different from what we see on t.v.

"Nice to meet you all" She said sweetly.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

I've been walking cautiously to U.A. Hoping that noone would recognize me. At times I would flinch when someone would say Oh look it's Peppy Poppoyo , but they were just pointing at the advertisements that I am in.

Calm down Neose ... Noone's gonna recognize you. They've never seen you in your casual attire , nor in a U.A. school uniform. And top it off , my hair isn't pink ... But maybe some are perceptive , good think I wore a mask.

I was drawing near U.A. , when I spot a large crowd at the front gates. They were the press. and fans of mine !?

Great , because of that stupid announcement Aunt Miwa made me I just caused a riot at shool. Speaking of Aunt Miwa , I just realized I disobeyed her orders. I didn't wear my Peppy Poppoyo look. No pink hair , no golden eye contacts ,I didn't even wait for the limo ! Rather than feeling bad about it , why does it feel so good ?

I saw many students unable to pass , some are trying to squeeze themselves to pass through... Oh no , they'll be late just because of this. I could step up and tell them I am here ,but what good will that do ? In fact ,I doubt they'll believe me since I don't look like Peppy Poppoyo. I'll just try and squeeze in the crowd and pass through...

Gaaahhh... It's suffocating. Sweat , screams ,shouts. Why did I take this as a good idea ? I couldn't breathe properly. I had to get out . I then spot an opening...

I squeeze through ,trying to get some air until -

"-Clearly not !" A tall blue haired teen said as he was waving his hands around making gestures as he spoke. I almost got hit , "Gaahh" I said.

"Sorry , about that. Didn't mean to hit you" He said.

"Oh... Uhm... d-don't worry a-about it" I was tongue tied. I quickly walked away from them and headed back. Why am I socially awkward ? I can talk infront of the press and sing to thousands of fans ... But , having a casual conversation. I'm to weak !!!

After minutes of pushing forward I managed to pass trough the crowd and finally enter the U.A. building. "Finally !" I said happily.

I then changed my shoes and left them at the cubicle designated for me. As I changed my shoes , my eyes caught a boy whose hair color was split. My heart started to beat fast as I looked at his features... The left was white and the right was red. He had a scar on his right eye ... No ... It can't be ...

He's here ... How long has it been ?

"Sho-" , but someone else call me. "You must be Neose Satori". I turned around to see a fully bandaged man. But I recognized his attire as the hero Eraserhead. He was there during the USJ incident. I heard he was gravely injured... He's so cool , able to work even after sustaining damage.

"Eraserhead ! Such an honor meeting you" I bowed.

"Skip the formalities , call me Aizawa-sensei. Since I'm going to be your homeroom teacher" Eraserhead is going to be my homeroom teacher , I can't believe it !!! I started to get excited.

"The principal is looking for you" And suddenely it went south. First day of school ,then I got a call from the principal. "Come , I'll take you to him"

Eraser-I mean Aizawa-sensei then lead me to where the Principal is. I heard a lot about U.A.'s principal , since I tend to read alot about this school.

"Principal Nezu , Ms. Satori Neose is here" Aizawa-sensei said in mono-tone voice.

"Let her in" A cute and somewhat soft voice said.

I then entered along with Aizawa-sensei. I was greeted by very cute and adorable humanoid rat with a scar on his left eye . It was the principal Nezu. And I have to say ... He is so cute. Good thing I was wearing a mask to hide my blush.

"Hello there Ms. Satori" He said.

"Principal Nezu ,it is such an honor" I bowed.

"Raise your head. No need to be formal. The quicker we get to the subject , the quicker this is done" I forgot ... This is about the crowd outside.

"About what's happening outside , I-" I was then interrupted by him. "No need to apologize , it isn't your fault. The crowd maybe getting rowdy , but I've let Miss Midnight handle it" He said.

Miss Midnight ... The R-rated Hero ? I wish I could have seen her. Why am I fangirling ? I need to get back to the topic. "But Principal... They came because of me" I said. "I'm fine if you give me any punishment"

"Oh ? Why would I do that ? My dear , it is only your first day and your asking for a punishment... I see no need" He gave me a cute smile , oh he is so cute !!!! "We already expected this because of how popular you are" I scratched the back of my head , feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I called you to my office to talk about the school days you've missed because of your tour" He said. So that's it ...

Principle Nezu continued . "We plan on making you do supplementary Lessons with your homeroom teacher after class hours. So that you'll be able to catch up... But we are also considering your job as an idol. It might clash your tight schedule"

Supplementary lessons ... My career or school ... Well , most students would choose career over school. But I'm not like them , I want to study and be a hero like mom and dad ! At times like these , my Aunt would be the one who'd make the choice. But she isn't here ... And , this is up to me. "I'm alright with Supplementary lessons" I said.

"Alright ... That is all. I believe you and Aizawa have class" He said. We then left the room.

I just managed to make a decision without Aunt Miwa ! I feel like I just reached a milestone ! I'm proud of myself !!!

"Walk faster , you still have class" Aizawa-sensei said.

"Right , sensei !!!" I said catching up to him.

As we arrived the 1-a classroom... This was the class that was part of the USJ incident. I wonder what their like ? What quirks do they have ? I wonder if they're willing to be my friend ?

I heard Aizawa-sensei settle down the class inside. I had to prepare myself. I hope they don't freak out knowing I'm Peppy Poppoyo... Wait , I'm not even in attire...

Would they even believe I'm Peppy Poppoyo ?

"You can come in" I heard Aizawa-sensei said ,and this my cue to enter.

I walked in the room , I sensed that all eyes are on me... Some looked excited , some are surprised , some are shocked , and some didn't look interested ...

"My name's Neose Satori. Starting today , I'll be your classmate. Nice to meet you" I bowed my head...

And
So
It
Begins

~~~

Heyyyyy

Sorry if this is quite a long chapter ,I just thought of writing Izuku's P.O.V. and Neose's P.O.V. in one chapter.

Sorry if there's some gramatical errors !

I hope you guys enjoy the story !

See u around 😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...