Lyanna Stark the second

By crowleysbitch666

She's the daughter of the most noble man in Westeros. But she was raised by her fathers best friend Robert Ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AN
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

2K 53 0
By crowleysbitch666

I ride with a few guards and make fairly good time. I honestly forgot how much this city smells, anyone within a 5 mile radius can smell the shit. I ride faster knowing that I'll soon see Sansa, I wasn't able to make it to her wedding but from what I hear she's not all to happy about it. Could be worse I suppose, she could have ended up like Robb.

"Lady Lyanna, it's good to see you again." I look down at Tyrion with a gentle smile.

"I hear that we are family now, so call me Lyanna, titles are far too formal for my brother in law." I look to his other companions. "It's ser Bronn now is it? And your... squire?"

"This is Podrick, Pod Lyanna Stark the second. Heir to the north." Tyrion introduces us I bow my head in greeting.

"Well I do believe that I should be seeing my sister, it has been far too long since she's seen another wolf. Are you boys going to come or are you waiting for another?" I ask

"Nobody for today, but tomorrow we greet the Dornish party." Tyrion says with a thoughtful voice.

"Ahh the dornish, my favourite men and women to party with. I may just join you. Anyways I have a sister to see, a man to punch, and some people to scare, good day gentlemen... and Bronn." I salute the three men on the grounds and race off to the red keep. Once we were settled in and I was properly dressed for the climate I rush out to the gardens trying to think of where my little dove could be.

"Lady Stark." I spin and see a girl with rich brown hair and soft doe eyes the colour of chocolate.

"I apologize if I'm wrong but, your a Tyrell? I'm sorry that I cannot place your name." I give her a shy smile.

"I'm Margaery Tyrell I take no offence in you not knowing who I am."

"Of course! I should have known m'lady. But allow me to congratulate you on your wedding. It must be thrilling."

"Call me Margaery I'm not a queen yet."

"Then you must call me Lyanna, I rather do hate it when people call me my lady." I laugh gently. I then feel Soft fur under my hand. I jump and see Cuana. "My darling, why are you here it's not safe." I stress. She whines and licks my cheek. "Oh alright, but if the king comes run, okay?" My wolf pants and I stand up straight again.

"So it is true, you do have a direwolf." Margaery steps forward and Cuana growls jumping in front of me.

"Down, this is Margaery Tyrell. She won't harm you love." I soothe my animal and she backs down.

"She's magnificent, May I?" I nod and stand beside the future queen.

"Her name was Cuana. She's one of the last direwolves south of the wall." I say with a bitter tone in my voice.

"I should offer my condolences, I heard what had happened to your family, and nobody should have to endure that." I bite my lip until I taste blood.

"No, nobody should. But it happened. And I'm still alive, just because I can have sons that won't have the last name Stark. I thank you for your condolences. But I must be going now." I stand and kiss Cuana's forehead then walk off to the keep to be alone for awhile.

Once I collected myself and looked alright I stop one of the maids and ask where Sansa is.

"She's most likely in the godswood. She's almost always there." I nod a thanks and walk to the godswood. I look through the entryway and see Sansa's deep red hair that reminded me too much of- no! I chastised myself, I can't lose it here. Frozen in place with grief I just stare at her.

"You look to much like her, you know that right?" I ask Sansa jumps and stares at me with tears in her eyes. She opens her mouth but no words come out only strangled sounds.

"You shouldn't have ever left." She finally murmurs.

"It was what I thought best, but I did promise to come here and see you once again." I kneel and scoop her into my arms and I feel tears start to fall from her face.

"Why did you come back?"

"To see you, to attend the wedding, and to show the rest of the world that when you kill a stark we will not shrink to the shadows but we will stay strong and push through. I just hope that the stone mason gets fathers face right, he's never seen father, not many who've seen him are actually alive anymore. But at least we are."

"So much has happened."

"I know my sweet girl, I have heard lots too. The hound runs off at the battle of the black water, Bronn gets knighted, Jamie's hand is missing, I could go on but long story short I know. Are you going to greet the Dornish tomorrow with your husband?" Sansa flinches when I mention Tyrion.

"No I-"

"Did he do something to you? Why are you so scared of him?" I demand.

"Lord Tyrion has been very kind to me, he hasn't touched me or forced me to do anything."

"Look, I know that he's a dwarf but when the lights go out... who knows? He's one of the best men I have ever met, his heart is good and kind. All I ask is that you give him a chance to show you what a good husband he can be, I love him as a crazed uncle and out of all the people in this shit hole that you could have wed, I'm glad it was him." Sansa stares at me with reddened eyes.

"How can you still be-" I cut my sister Of with a sharp glare.

"I try to not let it seep over into my political life. I separate my feelings and love from my politics, and whenever I'm here I'm always on political mode... let's talk about something else please." I beg.

"I heard that your betrothed to Ramsay Snow."

"It's Bolton now, but yes, I'm to marry Ramsay when I return from the wedding, I'm actually representing both house Stark and Bolton. So far Ramsay has been kind to me but I still hear about the whispers about what he does to those who bore him. So I've tried to say interesting. Rarely touching him giving him a chase. Anyways I have some people to see and a tavern to sing in, I'll see you after I greet the Dornish tomorrow alright?" Sansa nods and goes back to looking at the tree with a soul shattering look in her eyes. Not having the strength to deal with that at the moment I rush out of the godswood.

In the early morning I enter Baelish's brothel for my special bath.

"Lady Lyanna it's been a very long time." A black haired woman smiles at me I returned her smile and sigh.

"I'm afraid so, but you remember what I like to be done don't you?" I ask she nods and rushes out to get my things ready.

"What a nice body this one has..." I hear a man purr in my ear. I gasp from his warm breath leaving cool chills down my spine.

"She seems innocent." A woman adds. I can tell from their accents that they are Dornish.

"I'm not a whore, I'm Lyanna Stark, oldest child of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. I will not be bought." I state spinning around.

"So your the reincarnated wolf that has the men by their pants." The woman says. My eyes widened in shock.

"I've heard plenty of rumours but never that one. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Oberyn Martell, and this is my paramour, Ellaria Sand."

"I apologize for my ignorance. I should have realized with all the suns on your top my prince, and Ellaria... I once again apologize for not knowing how to address you."

"Call me Ellaria."

"And I Oberyn." I smile at the Dornish while the black haired woman walks back to me.

"Shall we go Lyanna?" She asks with a smile. I nod.

"I'll talk to you two later when I've finished." I say starting to untie my dress while the Dornish look at me with dark eyes. When they don't respond I shrug and walk with the whore to my usual ritual.

After I was done I see the Oberyn standing at the door.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask while the whores brush out my hair.

"Around the same time you got out of the tub. Are those scars recent?"

"They are from the beginning of the war, the king thought that I should be taught a lesson, but it never quite caught on, you understand that I'm a bit embarrassed about these scars, so if you could forget what they look like that'd be for the best." I say in a diplomatic way.

"How can I forget something that the sadistic king did to a beautiful woman such as yourself?" I give him a half smile

"You should be more focused on my sister, she is softer then I am or ever was. She was stuck here while I was at home."

"Then you saw your twin die."

"Yes, I did and when he died a piece of me went with him, like you and Elia, you were never the same after. Or so I heard."

"Your right I wasn't." The Dornish man nods. I sigh I was getting bored of this conversation very quickly.

"Alright I better go my sister will be waiting for me. Have a good day my prince." I slightly bow and he grabs my hand.

"And to you too, it was a pleasure to meet the wild wolf of the north." I smile then walk out of the whore house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1K 34
Nova Stark is completely and totally in love with her father ward Theon Greyjoy. Will her love for him blind her from the dangers at hand? What is t...
14.7K 1K 68
Rieka Stark never thought she would leave the north. Never thought her best friend would betray her with a smile. Knew she could never could never fo...
25.9K 750 35
Lyanna Jessica Stark loved her home in Winterfell. She loved her Mother, Father, Sisters, Brothers, her twin Robb. She loved Jon most of all. When R...
6.3K 304 26
β˜… THE LAST DRAGON, maelys targaryen β˜† THE HISTORIAN, kyra baratheon β˜… THE BETTER BROTHER, rylon baratheon β˜† THE FEARLESS, kiren lannister β˜… THE VALIA...