Chapter 19

I ride with a few guards and make fairly good time. I honestly forgot how much this city smells, anyone within a 5 mile radius can smell the shit. I ride faster knowing that I'll soon see Sansa, I wasn't able to make it to her wedding but from what I hear she's not all to happy about it. Could be worse I suppose, she could have ended up like Robb.

"Lady Lyanna, it's good to see you again." I look down at Tyrion with a gentle smile.

"I hear that we are family now, so call me Lyanna, titles are far too formal for my brother in law." I look to his other companions. "It's ser Bronn now is it? And your... squire?"

"This is Podrick, Pod Lyanna Stark the second. Heir to the north." Tyrion introduces us I bow my head in greeting.

"Well I do believe that I should be seeing my sister, it has been far too long since she's seen another wolf. Are you boys going to come or are you waiting for another?" I ask

"Nobody for today, but tomorrow we greet the Dornish party." Tyrion says with a thoughtful voice.

"Ahh the dornish, my favourite men and women to party with. I may just join you. Anyways I have a sister to see, a man to punch, and some people to scare, good day gentlemen... and Bronn." I salute the three men on the grounds and race off to the red keep. Once we were settled in and I was properly dressed for the climate I rush out to the gardens trying to think of where my little dove could be.

"Lady Stark." I spin and see a girl with rich brown hair and soft doe eyes the colour of chocolate.

"I apologize if I'm wrong but, your a Tyrell? I'm sorry that I cannot place your name." I give her a shy smile.

"I'm Margaery Tyrell I take no offence in you not knowing who I am."

"Of course! I should have known m'lady. But allow me to congratulate you on your wedding. It must be thrilling."

"Call me Margaery I'm not a queen yet."

"Then you must call me Lyanna, I rather do hate it when people call me my lady." I laugh gently. I then feel Soft fur under my hand. I jump and see Cuana. "My darling, why are you here it's not safe." I stress. She whines and licks my cheek. "Oh alright, but if the king comes run, okay?" My wolf pants and I stand up straight again.

"So it is true, you do have a direwolf." Margaery steps forward and Cuana growls jumping in front of me.

"Down, this is Margaery Tyrell. She won't harm you love." I soothe my animal and she backs down.

"She's magnificent, May I?" I nod and stand beside the future queen.

"Her name was Cuana. She's one of the last direwolves south of the wall." I say with a bitter tone in my voice.

"I should offer my condolences, I heard what had happened to your family, and nobody should have to endure that." I bite my lip until I taste blood.

"No, nobody should. But it happened. And I'm still alive, just because I can have sons that won't have the last name Stark. I thank you for your condolences. But I must be going now." I stand and kiss Cuana's forehead then walk off to the keep to be alone for awhile.

Once I collected myself and looked alright I stop one of the maids and ask where Sansa is.

"She's most likely in the godswood. She's almost always there." I nod a thanks and walk to the godswood. I look through the entryway and see Sansa's deep red hair that reminded me too much of- no! I chastised myself, I can't lose it here. Frozen in place with grief I just stare at her.

"You look to much like her, you know that right?" I ask Sansa jumps and stares at me with tears in her eyes. She opens her mouth but no words come out only strangled sounds.