Chapter 26

My stomach has been swelling with each week it seems. Whenever I grab a cup of wine the maids snatch it from my hands and give me water. They've also tried to make me chew on herbs to make my baby strong in their opinion. But who am I to turn down that opportunity.

The city has been in an uproar as of late stabbings, secret societies, and strange activities. It had the dragon queen on edge, luckily she seems to be more trusting towards me as of late. Asking about the kingdoms that will soon be hers. And in turn I ask her about her life in Essos, and the current political climate since I was told not to leave the castle by Tyrion. The most recent news involves her getting engaged to one of the local lords to keep the sons of the harpy at bay, and returning the old customs.

"Tyrion!" I shout rushing down the halls. Looking from left to right. "Tyrio-, oh good your here." The dwarf looks at me confused.

"Are you sure you should be coming to the fights Lyanna?" He asks.

"Of course, it would make me seem weak if I couldn't hold my own at a fight, especially one I'm watching."

"But aren't you 8 months pregnant by now?"

"So? I still have another month before this little prince comes out of me."

"What would your mother say." Tyrion looks at me with disappointment oozing from his features.

"She would have kicked my ass by now." I smile slightly at the thought. "Lyanna, you could have done so much better, by the seven and now you're alone." I mock my mother with an over exaggerated voice. I walk towards my brother in law with a hand on my stomach.

"You look like Robert when he's out of wine." Tyrion laughed.

"Ugh I miss the taste of wine, the maids here keep in taking it away from me."

"The women of Essos believe that wine will damage the child." I look behind me and see Darrio.

"How interesting. I thought they didn't want to waste the good stuff on a westeriosi."

"That's partly true." He teases me by ruffling my hair. I snap my teeth at him and he pulls his hand away. "Little she wolf."

"That's correct." I smirk.

The games are being held in an arena unlike any I've seen. But I can't help the sick feeling in my stomach. To be honest I didn't pay attention to the start of the games until I heard a bet come under way.

"My money is on the small one." Darrio says. I shake my head at the fighter.

"Not everyone is you Darrio." I sigh picking at my nails. Within seconds the little man falls. I click my tongue and sink into my chair. But the feeling only worsened. Looking out onto the contestants I see a Mormont, Jhora I think. Maybe that's why I feel sick, or maybe the baby has made me too soft for these images. The killing was brutal and gory. But Jhora wins and throws a spear right over Danny's shoulder. I spin around and see one of the harpies dead. That's when the people went mad, screaming and running, flashes of gold getting soaked in red.

"Lyanna by the gods snap out of it!" Tyrion cries, shaking me. I don't say a word but grab a sword and take the hand of some men to get me to the middle of the arena, my throat is dry and everything is hazy. I feel someone hold my shoulder as I get ready to fight for my child. But I hear a screeching noise over head and see a fucking dragon. While I'm distracted I get hit in my head and I fall like a sack of flour, the last thing I saw was Danny fly out of the arena.

I wake up with my whole body aching and a very noticeably small stomach. I see some milk of the poppy on my nightstand and nothing else. I start to panic and I run.

"WHERE IS MY BABY?!" I screech tears start to flood my eyes, my breath quickens, my palms grow sweaty. I spot a maid and grab her by the throat. "WHERE IN THE SEVEN HELLS IS MY CHILD!" The maid claws at my hands.

"My lady, let the poor girl go." I loosen my grip and the woman runs away. I see Varys and I stare at him. "Your son has taken quite the liking to grey worm." I let out a breathy laugh.

"A son..." I sniffed.

"Let's get you to him before you kill someone." He says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Where's Danny?" I inquire.

"We're not too sure, she hasn't returned. Darrio and Jhora have gone searching for her." Varys explained.

"Then I have no fear that she'll return, but I have business with her." I sigh.

"That'll have to wait, my lady."

Grey worm and Missandi were fussing over a little thing covered in a cloth. They were both speaking in a hushed tone.

"My son?" I ask, both spin to me and Missandi smiles brightly.

"Yes he's quite the charmer already." She muses.

"So Varys has told me." I say walking over to the soldier.

"He was the first one to hold him." Missandi gushes. My head snaps to her.

"Your body went into labour after you were hit." Great worm says.

"I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't discourage you from seeing any other ones." Missandi and grey worm both get flushed. "May I hold my son?" I ask the man nods and hands me my child. He has dark hair and bright blue eyes.

"I'm assuming he has his father's hair?" Tyrion chimes in.

"Yes, my little Talion does share some traits of his father, but they are also stark in nature." I stroke his cheek. "I'm going home." I blurt out.

"When?" Grey worm asks.

"Today. But don't you worry, your little man will see you again friend." I hug him tightly. "Thank you for keeping care of my son." I whisper.

"He enjoyed it." Tyrion chirps.

"I will see you all again. Send word to me when you set sail. The north shall be ready." I say my final goodbyes and run to the port.