Chapter 16

When Roose finally arrived I was scrubbed from top to bottom and dressed up all pretty like. Arya leads me to the meeting room and gets me a goblet of wine.

"Seven hells girl it's not even noon." Tywin scolds.

"Taking the circumstances I do believe that it would be best if I were drunk. That way I won't remember as much. Arry can you get me a scrap bit of parchment and a quill? I'll also draw a bit less of me paying attention." I explain to the Lannister. He just study's me as if I were some problem for him to figure out but he looks up when Roose enters the room. I stand and bow my head.

"Lady Lyanna, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, my sons told me a lot about you, and your brother holds you in very high regard." I smile and give him a girlish laugh.

"Thank you Lord Bolton, you're too kind I can see where your sons get their looks, they are both very handsome men."

"My eldest Domeric has passed."

"I'm sorry Lord Bolton, I didn't know." I say faintly shocked.

"Thank you for your condolences." He says then Arya comes back with my request supplies and I start on a drawing of Cuana.

"Lady Lyanna, your key to freedom is leaving. You may want to roll in some mud." Tywin says dully I jump up happily and in a moment of pure joy I hug the old lion.

"Thank you so much." I mutter breathlessly. I let go of the lord and practically fly to the nearest mud pit.

"Would you like your own horse m'lady?" Roose asks.

"Would you be able to acquire another horse if you found me?" I ask.

"No. Come on then, you'll ride with me."

We arrive at the encampment and I jump off the horse before it even stops moving. I look around and take in all the sights and sounds. I need to find Robb, I hope that he doesn't have any special company. I run around until I hear my mother's voice. I peek into the room but then I'm grabbed by a person so spit in their face and punch the crook of their arm and hold my dagger upto the attackers neck.

"Mother who is this?" I ask with a sharp tone in my voice.

"Lyanna, your alright, this is Brienne of Tarth, she's a knight. Brienne met my eldest child, Lyanna Stark." I lower my weapon and smile sweetly at the woman.

"Sorry for sneaking around but I wanted to be sure that this was the right place."

"Your covered in filth. Let's get you into a tub before anything else. How did you get here?" Mom asks.

"Long story, but I'll tell you and Robb once I have a bath and get something into my stomach." Mom nods and gets a guard to fetch me some water.

"I'm sorry by the way, for spitting in your face, it's a dirty trick I know but I panicked." I say to the woman Knight.

"It's alright Lady Stark."

"Call me Lyanna. Tarth that's where all the sapphires come from correct?"

"Yes Lyanna."

"That must be interesting, your story that is a wealthy house producing a warrior lady. I must say I admire that."

"Your a fighter to though aren't you?"

"I do fight a bit but I couldn't ever be a real knight, I was taught all the little dirty tricks so that I would win. I'm not an honourable fighter." Brienne smiles at me. Then leaves the room so that I may bathe in peace. When I was ready I bolt out of the tent and run to find my family.

"Lady Lyanna?" I pause and look around. "Down here." I jump in the air and see Jamie all covered in grime.

"By the old gods and the new, what are they doing to you?" I ask with a breathy voice. I look at the situation and wince, he smells horrible and looks pretty bad too. "This is no way to treat a valued prisoner, no matter who they are."

"Nice to see that you think so, sorry that you were treated so nicely."

"Sarcasm I presume?" Jamie looks confused.

"Have the guards not been gossiping?"

"Not around me."

"Your son had me flogged on multiple occasions. He has meryn Trant beat my sister and I. So you can see why I'm not exactly trying to save you at this moment."

"Didn't Cerci-"

"Cerci tried, Sandor tried, Barristan tried, Tyrion tried." I cut off the Lannister.

"And nothing stopped him?" Jamie asks I shook my head.

"You can't stop him now that his arse warms those swords." Jamie looked disappointed and hung his head. I sigh heavily then grab my wine skin and some bread. I let myself into the cage and feed him and water him.

"M'lady get away from there!" A guard yells. I glare at him

"This is a valuable prisoner he could be the tipping point of me getting my sister back does Robb know of this?" I growl

"Aye he does." I spin and see my brother in the doorway of the cage. Tears fill my eyes and I jump into his arms.

"I've missed you more then you can know brother."

"And I you sister."

"But I'm afraid that I need to scold you, Jamie is many things, a cunt, a sister fucker, a proud pompous-"

"I think that they've got the idea little Lyanna." Jamie cuts in.

"Yes well despite all those things he's a valuable prisoner and when they find out how he's been treated what do you think that brat is going to do?" Robb furrowed his eyebrows

"And you get no justice for what happened to you?"

"My justice can wait, we need to focus our sights on Sansa's safety. Every move you make hits her as much as the Lannister forces."

"What does that mean?"

"If your not careful San could get beat even worse then me. But we can talk about that later. For now let's just catch up and talk." I say gently wrapping my arms around him.

"So... I heard that Jory died." Robb says while we walk about the camp.

"Yes. I did quite like him." I state.

"So we've have heard." I freeze and give my brother a devilish grin

"I was in the mood he was in the mood, I wasn't wearing clothes. We kissed is all though." I say in my own defence.

"I heard that there was some definite-"

"And I heard that you fucked a healer woman can we please stop talking of this? Besides if I think I know where your information is coming from is correct then it's exaggerated."