Chapter 24

The faint snow falling around me was just like a fairy tale, I remembered when I was very young and I was in a septa's lesson. The snowfall was very much like this one that's when I started to plan my perfect wedding as all innocent children do. This was almost like my childhood dream, save for the noticeable lack of family. But this is as good as it will get. I walk down the candle lit path to Ramsay who looks at me like a wolf about to devour a well earned meal.

"Who comes before the old gods this night?" Rose inquires as the minister.

"Lyanna of the stark, comes here to be wed, woman grown true born and noble, here to bed the blessings of the gods. Who comes to claim her?" Theon recites Ramsay steps forwards.

"Ramsay of the house Bolton, heir to the dreadfort and to winterfell. Who gives her?"

"Theon of the house Greyjoy. Who was...who was her father's ward." Theon choked out. I smile at him gently and give him a faint nod.

"Lady Lyanna do you take this man?" Roose askes, I survey the people's faces and see myranda staring at Ramsay with a pleading look... I'll deal with that later.

"I take this man." I say with confidence. My husband smiles and thus ended the wedding.

The feast was huge, much bigger then what was needed. Or could really afford in our monthly budget. To top it all off I wasn't enjoying myself at all. The last 2 weddings I've been to someone has died.

"My lovely wife why are you so tense?" Ramsay asks grabbing my hand.

"For a few reasons love, the last weddings I've attended ended with at least one person dying. The second reason is that whore you seem to be much too fond of." I growl so that only he would hear. His grip tightens on my hand.

"Now now a husband and wife shouldn't fight on their wedding day."

"A husband should learn not to fall for bait that easily." I shoot back standing up. Not wanting to upset anyone Ramsay moved with me around the hall to greet our bannermen. Ramsay seemed to still want to rule with fear and cruelty, so it's easy to figure out who they were happier to talk to. This seemed to piss off my dear husband more then it should. The night wore on and it was straining on Ramsay's act. It was late enough where I think we can call it a night. I let Ramsay know of my plan and he nods in agreement.

"There will be no bedding ceremony!" My husband yells. I give a sigh of relief and he picks me up and carries me off to my bedchamber.

It was a few days after our wedding night. There was no passion, or even fake passion, just enough was done to create a baby. That's the only time Ramsay seems to want to touch me now. I was foolish to think otherwise. Not that it mattered, all the common folk were requesting an audience with me for their problems not 'our' steward. There was also the case of the Targaryen girl who was ready to kick Westeros down a few pegs, I'd try to tell Ramsay that our best option was to at least open a negotiation with the woman. He never responds.

'Dearest sister,

Stannis Baratheon is on the move. He's coming for you if you don't swear loyalty to him. For your sake and Sansas please do.

Yours always, Jon Snow'

It was definitely worrisome that I had a Baratheon on me now. With Ramsay growing more cold and cruel, I'm at a loss, it has been 4 months since the wedding, and 2 missed cycles. Stannis is closing in on the keep, I can hear his men sometimes at night. This was the time for action, Sansa has said that she'll help me escape. That night had to be tonight or else it would never come. I've written a note to Ramsay explaining that I'm with his child, and I've gone across the narrow sea to meet with the mother of dragons. When he reads the letter I'll already be halfway to the docks. I hug my sister tightly and kiss her hair.

"Jon is at the wall, please, please go to him." I beg.

"We shall see." Sansa smiles lightly, she knows the risk of me leaving, but she's still here helping me along.

"I'll write to you when I'm safe, I love you." I let go of her pull up my hood and walk out of the hallway to the stables. After all of my progress to get back home, I'm running away...

"To my little bird,

It's hot here, I've had to shave Cuana she wasn't too impressed with me. My dresses have become far to hot so the sailors have given me some clothes, thankfully they are mostly respectful of my privacy since my bump has started to show. I will let you know when I meet the queen.

With all my heart,

Lyanna Stark/Bolton