Chapter 31

'Dearest Lyanna, I have hear of your victory in winterfell, i'm pleased that you've gotten your childhood home back from your husband, Im looking forward to meeting your family, this leads me to my big news, I've left Mereen and will be in Dragonstone, I will await you and one of your other siblings to come and be one of the first to bend the knee to me on westeros soil.
With love Danny.'

I sigh and look out my window, how can I leave now with the state that we are in? My hands are still in bandages and are weaker then they were before, I'm slowly getting strength back into them with the exercise the master gave me. I should go and see the others about the letter and figure out a game plan. We need someone to stay here. I need a hand in the dreadfort and we have wildings to house. I exit my room and grab the first guard I see.

"Get the king, Lady Sansa, and the council to the gods wood, tell them it's urgent." I requested the man nodded and give me a quick bow then start the brusque walk to find the people I asked for.

The gods' wood is the only place that I feel at peace nowadays, the holy place seems to put my mind at ease when I can't sleep, it makes me feel like I'm with my father again, a strong stern presence that is comforting.

"My Queen." I spin and see Tormund.

"Giantsbane, have you seen the others?" I ask him he shakes his head and sits next to me.

"How are your hands?" He asks

"They are getting better, not quite as strong as they once were, but I feel like I'm past the point where they need to be that strong." I say thinking out loud. Tormund nods and doesn't say anything back. He's been like this a lot lately. It makes me wonder if I've done something wrong. He's been missing his smirk that I hate but it feels wrong for him not to be smirking.

"You gave me a really big fright Lyanna..." he strokes his beard "We all waited outside for you, one by one they left the screams were haunting to say the least. But when I heard you scream. My blood ran cold, my stomach flipped. That was the first time in my life I haven't been able to handle blood. You and your son have made me soft." He says hardly going above a whisper. He takes a breath to continue but I grab his hand and he stiffens under my touch.

"You've become softer, yes, but you are still a warrior, you've just grown as a person. I'll admit that it has made me like you a lot more." I turn his face towards me with my hand. "I do believe a thanks is in order." I smile leaning in slightly. Just like that I see the spark flicker in his eyes and his smirk return.

"Why in the name of the gods are we here?" Jon sighs looking all pouty as usual, with the rest of the party in tow.

"Don't worry you can go back to your much needed beauty rest but this requires all of our attention." I reply, getting off the ground.

"Okay then tell us we can't wait all day." Jon shoots back

"Daenerys Targaryen has requested that I go meet her at Dragon stone and one of my siblings comes with me to bend the knee, I know that you just got your title brother, but we all must think of the greater good. She has three dragons all fully grown, she also has Tyrion, Dorn, not to mention the Tyrells on her side, and only the gods know who she's bringing with her from the east, she was sleeping with a mercenary leader when I left, the Unsullied, also the dothraki... The north can't handle another war, it will devastate us, unless you want to take your chances with siding with Cerci, who blew up the sept of balor because she felt as if she was above the law." I sighed deeply and stared into the pond.

"We got a letter from my friend Sam, he's in old town trying to become a master, he said that there was a massive dragon glass pit under dragon stone, so it would be beneficial for us to at least have a trade deal of sorts." Jon crosses his arms.