Ours (Bts ABO)

I-am-bts-trash tarafından

"I'm sorry for upsetting you," Jimin says. He presses himself closer to Jungkook, as if to offer himself up a... Daha Fazla

No Alphas
I'm Sorry
Heat (X-Rated)
Love You
Scenting
Joy
Definition of Love Making (X-Rated)
Good Boy (X-Rated)
Jungkook's Rut
Anything For You
Check Up Dreams
Your Forever
You Have No Idea
Trust
Hi There
Let Go
Never Again
I'll Take Care of You
The Arms Around Me
New Story!
Next Story!

Without a Doubt

5.6K 245 12
I-am-bts-trash tarafından

Thank you guys so much for all the reads! I didn't think anyone would actually look at this let alone enjoy it. Have a happy Halloween!

This is pretty much all NCT

TW: Mentions of abuse, suggestive conversations

"Three months ago, this sixteen year old omega was rushed into emergency care after falling into early labor due to traumatic injuries inflicted by the defendants. While the delivery was initially successful, in less than two weeks the child passed away from hemorrhaging in the brain."

Jisung sucks in a shaky breath and bows his head. He hadn't expected it to sound so cold even coming from a lawyer's mouth. It doesn't capture the horror. It doesn't tell the time spent at his child's bedside while his daughter's murders stood right next to him. It doesn't tell the sleepless nights in a comfortless place. It doesn't tell the mental torture and the breaking afterward.

"This incident lead to my client being abandoned with nothing, note this is not the first case of omega outcasting either. Before this, my client suffered physical and emotional abuse and rape on a daily basis in his home life, and was not given a choice of whether or not he wanted a child at all."

Jisung shuts his eyes tightly, hoping that it will be over sooner this way. Being in the same courtroom as his old pack is overwhelming even if Bangtan and NCP are here too. He can feel his old alphas' staring at him along with the entire room. If he keeps his eyes shut any longer, he thinks he could be back in the basement he spent most of his fifteenth year of life in.

"Park Jimin to the Witness stand."

Jimin smiles at Jisung on his way up. They were told that if Jimin testified too, they'd have a better chance of winning the case. The older didn't hesitate for a moment. Jisung has mistaken him for some sort of angel. 

"How long did you live as this pack's omega?"

"From the time I presented at age seventeen to the time I was nineteen going on twenty," Jimin answers.

"Could you describe the conditions of the environment?"

"Hellish," Jimin says without missing a beat. "I was not a human being, I was an object. I was beaten for having an opinion. I was starved when they thought I had put on weight. I was locked in the basement when they got tired of listening to me crying. And when they decided they wanted me, I didn't get to say no. I didn't get to think no."

"And you cared for my client after he escaped from his own experiences with this pack?"

"Yes, my current pack and I took him in until he could find a pack of his choosing."

"Until when will you care for him?"

"Jisung has found happiness in another pack and will ideally be joining them after this trail."

"Has the client shown long lasting effects of the treatment he received?"

"Yes," Jimin answers. "Physically and mentally."

"And you would personally say that the defendants are a danger to others?"

Jimin's eyes narrow as he stares down the alphas that have caused so much pain to so many. The pack that had nearly killed him and Jisung countless times. The pack that killed an infant and felt no guilt. 

"Without a doubt."

Even though Jimin hasn't been hurt by his old pack almost three years, he still feels safer when he hears the verdict. Guilty. He breaths easy, and god is he happy for Jisung. 

"I'm proud of you you know," Jimin says. Jisung peeks at him from under his bangs. Even though he's younger, he's a good two inches taller than Jimin. It's another thing that makes him seem older than he is. "I never could have done that."

"I wouldn't have done it if you guys weren't there."

"What do you want to do now?" Jimin asks. It's such an open ended question. Jisung could answer anything. He finally has a choice, but he doesn't know which one to make.

Jisung sighs. "I don't know. I don't want to leave you guys behind, but I really want to be a part of NCP."

"Even when you aren't with us, we'll be close," Jimin says. He doesn't want to abandon Jisung just because he isn't a temporary pack mate anymore. He's fond of the younger. Jimin is Jisung's guardian angel without a doubt. "We'll keep the packs in touch. You don't have to feel guilty for being happy."

"You've done so much for me," Jisung continues. He looks ahead at the two packs mingling outside the courtroom. He can't even begin to count all favors he owes them all. "I'll never be able to make it up to you."

"You already have," Jimin assures. His smile is bright and sincere. "Seeing you happy is all we'll ever need."

***

While Jisung is moving in to NCP, the three pups are being tended in the living room of the large pack's home. NCP's omegas, especially the young ones, are whipped for the three pups. Haechan is in love with entertaining Seungmin's curiosity by shaking colorful toys for him. Jaemin and Sicheng are chatting with Jin as they keep an eye of the three pups together.

Almost everyone else is trying to get Jisung's things upstairs. Jungkook is having a competition with Jaehyun as to which '97 liner can carry up the most at once. A harmless competition, but amusing nonetheless. Bangtan had bought him a lot in the short time they took care of him. It takes most of the morning even with them all.

"I don't want to leave!" Hoseok whines as he (carefully) bear hugs Jisung.

"Hyuuung," Jisung replies with an equal tone. "You promised you guys wouldn't hover for too long."

Yoongi swats the back of Hoseok with his free hand, Minho held in the other. "He's right, come on Hobi."

"I can't leave my son!" Hoseok complains. Jisung rolls his eyes and shoves the elder playfully. Hoseok's nickname for him is familiar, but it amuses him every time. "Okay, okay, I'm going."

"I know you'll be fine," Namjoon says as he lingers behind on the porch, "but, you know where to find us if you need anything. We're just a call away too."

"I know hyung," Jisung says impatiently. He swings his arm around Chenle. "I'll be okay."

Jisung doesn't move until their van is pulling out of the drive way at last. "Thank god, they're gone!"

"They care," Chenle says sweetly. "But we have a lot to discuss."

"Like what?" Jisung asks.

"Do you want a pack mark?" Renjun asks from Jisung's other side. It takes the youngest off guard for a moment.

"I don't know yet," he admits. His previous mark is still visible if you know where to look. He's still connected to them, he still feels like he belongs to them. If Taeyong marked him, it would help fend off the effects and make the scar fade completely, but Jisung hasn't thought much about it.

Jisung has seen Jimin's mark everyday for the past few months. The elder wears it proudly on his neck like a jewel. Jimin's told him the story of when Bangtan marked him. How sweet and intimate it was. In the middle of Jimin's attempts to get pregnant, he'd asked Namjoon to finally do it. It was so terrifying to Jimin, to belong to someone like that, but he said he never regretted it for even a moment. Jisung can only imagine.

"Scent marking?" Renjun asks. The young alpha loves it when Jisung smells like them, and hasn't stopped thinking about scenting him.

"Haven't thought about it either," Jisung answers. He pauses as Rejun opens the door for them. Scent marking is more familiar to him. Something that offers comfort, but there is still possessive undertones that unsettle him. "I'll get everything unpacked first."

The three end up in Jisung's room, sitting on his bed.

"We should talk about you mating cycle too," Chenle says after awhile.

"I haven't gone into heat in a year," Jisung says. Truthfully, he's only ever had one heat. He was pregnant after that and even three months after giving birth his body hasn't recovered fully. His body is still telling him and everyone around him that he has a young pup he's taking care of, even if he doesn't. "I don't know when my next one will be, but... I don't know if I want to spend it with anyone."

Chenle nods. "We will, without a doubt, make sure you're okay even if that's the case."

"Thank you hyungs." Jisung smiles at them both. "I don't know how to handle them."

"That's okay," Renjun assures. "I think Doyoung-hyung's heat is coming up soon? You can see how we handle his usually if you want."

Jisug nods. "Can we talk about something else now?"

"Of course."

***

Doyoung's heat is right on time, making it no surprise. He's curled against Jaehyun when the alpha notices how sweet the elder's scent is. It's gradually growing stronger, but Doyoung doesn't seem concerned. When Jaehyun wraps his arm around the omega, he presses against the alpha's chest on instinct. 

"You feeling okay hyung?" Jaehyun asks.

Doyoung hums and stretches his legs, more relaxed than usual. "Just achy."

Taeil is already fetching Doyoung pills. Meanwhile Jisung can't help but listen to Doyoung's conversation with Jaehyun. They both seem unnervingly calm giving the situation. Jisung can tell Doyoung isn't very far into heat, maybe still in pre-heat even, but he still smells enticing. The alphas' control is reassuring. Besides, Jaehyun has always been soft for an alpha.

Taeil returns with water and two pill bottles, pain killers and birth control. Jaehyun has to help Doyoung take them. The omega seems exhausted. Stages of heat affect all omegas differently, but Jisung hasn't gotten the chance to experience many heats yet. Witnessing a cuddly and sleepy Doyoung is a learning opportunity and a chance to relax himself.

Doyoung eventually lays with his head in Jaehyung's lap, thumbing the alpha's hand absentmindedly.

Chenle suddenly sits beside Jisung. The younger hadn't even heard him come in. 

"How you doing?" Chenle asks. Jisung simply shrugs.

The younger doesn't really know how he feels. It's more like he's numbing any feeling in case it's a bad one. He's still processing, but he refuses to add any emotion into it.

Renjun's footsteps falter when he catches the omega scent, but he quickly regains his feet. "Do you want to head upstairs hyungs?"

"No," Doyoung groans in annoyance. 

Chenle leans towards Jisung to whisper. "He gets angry before heat."

"I do not!" Doyoung's head shoots up so fast Jisgun actually worries he might have strained something. "And it's rude to whisper!"

"It's rude to shout too," Jaehyun argues gently. He presses his nose to the back of Doyoung's head reassuringly.

Doyoung only scrunches his nose at Jaehyun as he sits up in the alpha's lap, facing purposely aware from. "You're rude," the omega sneers.

"Do you want to get in trouble with me?" Normally, Jaehyun is very patient with Doyoung, however, during Doyoung's bratty stage the omega is never calm until he's being punished by one of his alphas. Snippiness is usually the first sign. He glances at the alpha.

Doyoung crosses his arms with a huff and turns his back to Jaehyun again. A soft "Yes," can be heard from the omega. 

"Taeil-hyung," Jaehyun says, "I'm going to try and relax him until his pre-heat is over. Let Taeyong-hyung know for me please."

Taeil nods and Jaehyun taps at Doyoung's thigh to make him get up. The omega is bratty again and doesn't move. The alphas sighs, pretending to be more impatient than he is. He knows Doyoung won't respond to the gentle and loving alpha type right now.

"Hyung," Jaehyun says singsong-like. 

"No," Doyoung says simply. He plants himself further in the alpha's lap. "I don't wanna."

"You're going to be tense and upset for the next two hours if you don't let me take you upstairs," Jaehyun reminds the omega. Still he doesn't budge. "One."

Doyoung shakes his head.

"Two," Jaehyun continues firmly. "If I get to three you don't get to cum."

Doyoung sighs, almost in annoyance, and finally stands up. Jaehyun praises him guides him up the stairs.

"What relaxes him?" Jisung asks Chenle when the pair is gone.

"Punishment and stuff. At least that's what they tell me," Chenle answers. "Doyoung is always bratty until he gets spanked by someone."

"He likes that?" Jisung asks to be sure. 

"Yeah," Chenle says. "He's told me that, but I don't get to be involved with any of the hyungs until I turn eighteen."

"Except for the 2000 liners," Renjun reminds the omega.

"Yes," Chenle says. "Unfortunately."

"Yah!" Renjun says in fake offense. "I'm great company for your heats."

Chenle rolls his eyes but smiles at Jisung. "Like Jaehyun-hyung said, Doyoung will probably be like that for the next two hours before his real heat sets in."

"Then what?"

"Then we take care of him," Chenle answers. 

Jisung starts to chew on his lip. He doesn't like these things. His biology. Cycles. All of it.  However there isn't much he can do besides deal with it. 

Jisung inhales deeply.

"Will you show me how?"

After Jisung and Taeil bring water to Doyoung and Jaehyun, the omega's demeanor changes. The beta notices and stops the younger in the hall with a gently touch of the arm. Jisung looks at him in waiting.

"Are you okay?" Taeil asks.

Jisung pauses. Seeing Doyoung curled up into Jaehyun's chest, perfectly content, shouldn't make him feel the way it does. Having a pack care for the omega shouldn't make Jisung feel anything other than joy. Yet there is something boiling in his mind and as much as he tries to block it out he can't stop thinking about it. Whatever it is.

"I don't know," Jisung finally answers to Taeil.

"You don't have to be afraid of you're heat."

Fear? Is is fear running through the omega's head? Jisung knows fear well. Too well. Fear is the heart stopping realization that you've started heat. Fear is an unknown alpha's hands grabbing your body and leaving bruises. Fear is the clenching of your throat every time someone opens your bedroom door and knowing what they've came for. Fear is the nausea that hits you in morning when you're pregnant with a sick pack's child. Fear isn't this.

"I'm not afraid," Jisung says. "I trust you guys."

"Then... are you worried for Doyoung?" Taeil tries again.

Jisung shakes his head. He knows that the pack will treat him well. That Doyoung is in the comforting arms of a gentle alpha that loves and adores him. He has a pack member checking on him ever hour to make sure he has water and someone to help him bathe. No. Jisung isn't worried either.

"I don't know what..." Jisung stops mid thought as he tries to figure it out. 

"I want this," the omega finally says. "I want this for everyone."

"You hope no one has to go through what you did," Taeil says.

Hope. It sounds weird even in Jisung's head. He doubts it would taste good on his tongue. He's hasn't had hope in a long time. Not since he was a young and innocent child. Not since he was put in his place. Not since his child was taken from him. His entire world has been ripped away over and over again. It was easier not to hope for anything. With no expectations, nothing can break you. The numbness was safe.

Until Jisung was surrounded by a pack that he wanted. A pack that he hoped he could be with forever. It's a foreign ache in his heart to get his hopes up. And, yes, he hopes that everyone gets the chance to experience the bond he sees. He hopes no one is denied this. 

"Hope." Jisung says softly. He could get used to that. Without a doubt.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.4K 463 7
"Look, I don't care. You can't trust people, and we need to protect what's ours, okay? So do us all a favor and take off those rose-colored glasses."...
146K 8.6K 39
A tale of two wolves, one who was tired of being one, and other who didn't know about the wolf world at all, a strange pull on the blood moon, brough...
719 50 8
•📌Discription: •💌 Title: ALPHA'S MATE; Him as your Omega •🖋️ Story type: Fantasy✨, Romance💕, A little bit of violence Mature content ⚠️ •...
152K 13.1K 56
When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested more than ever. With Yoongi keeping secre...