The Sea's Protector (Fem. Per...

By Totallydoesntexist

Percy Jackson daughter of Poseidon. Last of the Seven. So basically this is a YJ crossover and I'm either too... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue

10

17.8K 441 88
By Totallydoesntexist

I dodged out of the way as Kaldur tried to land a reluctant punch.

I may or may not have convinced him to spar with me... convince in this context meaning bugged him until he gave in.

"Come on Kaldur, actually try to hit me. You know I can handle it."

"If I hurt you...I would never forgive myself." He responded ducking underneath my arm before grabbing it and pulling me into a loose chokehold.

"The people we fight don't exactly have that issue." I grinned as he released me. "You know I could have gotten out of that right?"

He sighed. "I know."

"So, wanna go watch TV?" I questioned.

"Yes."

I started walking towards the living room...when the Zeta Tube fired up.

And four familiar faces appeared.

"My king." Kaldur saluted. "May I-"

"What are you doing here?" Diana glared at me. "Why are you here after what you did?!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but I couldn't form any words.

"You got them killed! How could you let Jason die?! He was my brother! Thalia's brother! You were supposed to protect them! But you just let them die. You're worse than the monster! You're worse than every traitor!"

I stared at her, watching as the anger in her eyes continued to build... then...

"I know." I whispered.

"What?" That anger partially changed to confusion.

"I...I know... there's nothing you can tell me that I don't already tell myself." I stumbled backwards. "I'm sorry...I-I'm sorry."

Kaldur

"That was uncalled for Wonder Woman." My king crossed his arms.

"What did you say to her?" Black Canary questioned.

"I am going to find her." I mumbled before walking away after Percy.

She is probably in her room. So that's where I decided to check first.

"Percy?" I lightly knocked on her door, then opening it.

But what I saw...

I rushed over and pulled her against my chest, hands wrapped tightly around her wrists.

And...I wasn't as fast as I hoped I had been.

"Drop it." I managed to keep my voice steady. "Now."

She struggled against my hold. "Let me go!"

My grip relaxed slightly but I quickly tightened it again. "Now."

She hesitantly opened her hand and the knife clattered on the floor.

I sighed in relief, taking her weight as she stopped supporting herself.

"It's- It's all my fault." She mumbled, head dropping.

I swallowed and helped her onto her bed before looking at her wrists.

Four cuts on each.

"Heal them Percy." I stared at her. If she heals them quickly, then they will probably not scar.

She pulled her arms away from me. "No."

I bit my lip. "Do it. Do it or I will make you."

She stared at me trying to see if I was serious. Realizing I was, she sighed and pulled a little water from the open water bottle sitting next to the flower.

"Happy?" She glared.

"Incredibly." I gently smiled. "Please get some sleep."

Lord Poseidon, please ensure that she sleeps, if she is awake I am afraid that she might...

After a moment Percy nodded and laid down, closing her eyes.

I picked up the knife and exited the room, tossing the knife in the sink as I passed by.

"Is she o-Kaldur, what is on your hands?" King Orin's eyes were wide.

"She..." I paused, before looking away. "I stopped her...I don't know how far she would have..." Tears fell down my face and I sobbed. "I cannot protect her. I can't protect her from herself."

I felt arms wrap around me and I leaned into the embrace.

"It's okay Kaldur. We're going to help her." Canary gently rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

I stared over her shoulder, directly at Batman and Wonder Woman.

Batman was staring right back at me, whilst Wonder Woman was looking away.

"Is she asleep?" I was pulled away into a new hug, this time by my king.

I slowly nodded, turning to rest my head against him. "How am I supposed to protect her from herself?" I whispered.

"We'll figure something out." He mumbled, resting a hand on the back of my head. "Let's go have a look at her. Make sure it isn't too bad."

I agreed... although in my opinion, her doing this is bad enough.

The two of us walked back to Percy's room, where my princess, my best friend, was still asleep.

My king walked over and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Percy, please wake up."

He waited for a moment then lightly shook her.

Her eyes shot open in panic and she only relaxed when she realized it was us.

Well, I would say tensed would probably be better, because she no doubt realizes what this is about.

"Hey guys...any chance you're here bearing cookies?" She smiled weakly.

"Percy..." My king sat on the bed. "You need to tell me why."

Sighing she sat up and turned her arms over, no scars showing. "I'm fine."

"Kaldur literally has your blood on his hands and you say you're fine?!"

She swallowed and looked away, still refusing to answer.

My king sighed. "Kaldur go grab some bandages from the infirmary. We need to make it seem like she is still injured."

"I have some in my dresser." Percy finally spoke. "I always make sure to have extra in case I get attacked."

"I am going to go wash my hands." I mumbled walking out and towards the bathroom.

Once I was inside I quickly washed off the blood before staring at myself in the mirror.

How am I supposed to keep her safe...

How can I keep her safe from herself?

It's not even a matter of blades and sharp objects, if she starts... wanting to die...

I slowly sank to the floor, more tears falling down my face.

She already said she doesn't deserve to live...what if that changes to she doesn't want to live?

What if...she tries and I'm not fast enough?

A sob forced its way past my lips.

And what if...

I am fast enough...

But she orders me not to stop her?

Welp.

That is...my brain at literally eleven at night while I'm watching House plus 400 odd words of me in the morning.

Also I get to work the Fall foliage train ride today. Yay.

There goes...

*Mumbles* leaving at one thirty cause gotta be there by two. First ride starts at three then second starts at four thirty so...an hour or so with time to clean? *Mumbling over*

So basically one thirty to five thirty.

Yeah... don't you love it when you have stuff to do on weekends?

Anyway

PLEASE look up Bad Luck Brian McDonald's commercial

Cause there's this one dude claiming to be bad luck Brian but he isn't

(The guy in the video is the real one. His name's Kyle.)

So...

See yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 435 21
This is a Percy Jackson and young justice crossover. Fem Percy : pearl Jackson Raised in Gothem grew up with Robin. She know he is Dick and Batman...
30.1K 1.2K 18
In which Daria Jackson and the demigods, Gods and the students of Hogwarts watch her summer adventures. (hp x pjo) (J. Potter x Fem!Percy x R. Black)...
719K 14.4K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
55.6K 1K 39
Sally Jackson died when Percy was a young lad, coincidentally, he met someones that could help and change his life. Read this story to find out more...