The way we want to ( thirbea...

By beadelislifer

#thirbea ... Into their not so little own world. Feel good stories, (stress free?) Basing to their personal g... More

4am Calls
Grilled Bei
Love is...
Happy? Happiest...
Making up
Proudest
Can't help it...
Those moments...
In action..
As always
Done deal
All is well
I am home
Fire away
Head over heels
I wanna..
Make friends
She's a keeper
Just as I you
Just got lucky
The First Time
Back off
Family night
Trouble in Paradise
Not without you
Surprised? Or not.
So damn whipped
Because why not?
I have you
Let's go Siargao
Cheers to forevermore
Time and again
Guess what?
I want you so bad
Really now?
I LU, my Betty la Bea
Same baby, same!
I'm sorry
Boys can talk
Got you..
Friends and some benefits
Whatever happened in mountains?
Whatever happened in mountains 2
Whatever happened in mountains 3 ?
Sunday's best
To have and to hold

Best gift ever...

4.6K 88 3
By beadelislifer

THIRDY 🐢

The dinner turned out very nice as I expected. The delightful food, the setup mom made, and the people I loved most - together in one place. What more can I asked for? Just three things, that they continue to be happy, healthy and away from danger.

Looking around me now, everyone's happy. Having it's own share of wine...

"Thirds iinom ako hijo, ikaw na bahala sa atin mamaya ha? My gut tells me you're going home with us later." Haha, galing ni tito. My baby who's been talking to Aly and Kyla laughs, she's listening then...

I grinned at him, "Sure po Tito."

So yeah, the two fathers are outside having drinks with Manong, mom and tita still in the dining table having this animated talk about uhm everything and the four ladies in the living   Room having their own I don't know, girl talk maybe or not?  ...

I was fixing the sounds when a tap on my shoulder was made.

"Hey bro, nice party." It was kuya Loel, he's not drinking, may flight silang hahabulin mamaya ng maaga ni ate K.

"Thanks, just as I wanted kuya."

"I know, kaya nga this feels nice. Very private. So kamusta na? Kayo ni Bea? Haha." Ngingiti ngiti nitong sabi. "Kaya mo pabang kakulitan?"

"Hahaha, kayang kaya. And we're doing fine, thanks for asking kuys."

"Good, good. I am glad brodie she has you. And you both handling this smoothly. Kung magkaproblema don't be coy to approach me, yeah? You know I will always got you both."

"Kuya, why are you terrorizing the birthday boy!" My Beatriz, she's glowing now ypu know. Her cheeks are painted red, I know she had 1 glass of wine and nothing else. she was walking towards us, and when she did, she snakes her arms on my waist and cling to his brothers arm next.

"Whoa, I was just reminding Thirdy boy na if paiyakin mo siya, sumbong lang siya to me."

My baby rolled her eyes.  "Excuse you Kuya ha? Baka siya."

"Nahh, I know you baby sister. You're too...hahahaha!" My girl's glaring at her brother. But Kuya just pinches her cute nose. "You two, pakabait lagi. Kung mag away wag idaan sa social media like other couples out there, alright?"

"Yes kuya!" Sabay naming sabi at natawa.

"Kuya naman eh, you are treating us like we're 12."

"Haha, I'm very proud of you both, like always. Tama sabi ng parents natin kanina, makapit kayong dalawa." She slaps his arm bago nakalayo ang kuya nito.

"Good thing like na ako ni kuys ngayon." I whispered to her bgo hinalikan siya sa may pisngi.

"He loves you now, duhh!" Sagot nito nakatawa. Then we joined the others for a chitchat.

Naunang umuwi sina Kuya Loel at gf nito mga bandang 10:30... sumunod kami by 11. I have my things with me when I drive them home coz we have practice tomorrow morning. Same with Beatriz.

______

"Stop it! Hahha! Wtf!"

Who's she? Haha my one and only baby. tawang tawa siya sa mga pakulo ko. Andito na kami sa bahay nila but we opted to stay here in the garden for a while.

I've been trying to mimic her actions whenever she get points in the court. And she's enjoying it kahit nag iinarte haha. Shhh! Her laughter is music to my ears.

"Ang bully mo talaga! kainis lang." haha. Nabaligtad na yata?

"Wow nagsalita ang di bully!" I playfully roll my eyes and she saw it. Mas lalo itong natawa.

Laughing, she slaps my arm. "Gahd, you're so..hopeless."

I gathered her in my arms and hugged her tightly. "Hmm, I am baby. Hopelessly and irrevocably inlove with you, Miss De Leon. Tara pakasal na tayo!" I whispered. I felt her body jerked up.

At nang makabawi, "Ulol!" See? Hahahaha!

"You're cursing baby and you know what's the effect on me right?"

She turned beet red. Her head rested on my neck to hide her blushing cheeks. How can you be so adorable miss?

"Hahahahaha!" Diko n napigilang tumawa.

"Ewan ko sayo Ravena! Magtigil ka!" Mahina niya akong pinalo sa likod.

"Joke lang oi! Saka na pag nakagraduate na at may ipon nako. Saka pasok muna ako ng PBA baby." I told her.

"Haha, sure. Ipon ka muna pang honeymoon. 6 months tour around the world, please!"

"Yeah, I know at nakakahiya sa future wife ko, she's an heiress so I need to work my ass off, like a lot."

"Siraulo!!"

"Sinabi ko bang ikaw yon?!" Nakangisi kong sabi. Humiwalay ito ng yakap, but My arms still around her waist.

"Edi wow! Geh Dun ka sa babae mo,!" She glared, trying to get away from me na tlga. Haha pikon na. Pero ang ganda talaga eh. "Magsama kayo, paliparin ko Mikasa sa mga mukha niyo eh."

"Hahaha, tampo na baby ko! I was just kidding. Pero ang ganda mo lalo pag nagsusungit ka baby!" Kisses her lips. Pareho kaming napapikit, at napabuntunghininga. Hahaha. "On a serious note, Promise me?!"

"Promise what?" Lumambot mukha nito na tumingin.

"That you will wait for me. Bka kasi iwan mo ako eh? Mga 5 years muna baby kasi papa bahay pa tayo diba?"

Pinalo niya ako sa braso. "Para kang timang. I probably would if You'll cheat on me. Like duhh, it's not my calling to be a martyr."

"Hell no, I didn't love you like this just to cheat after... like "duhh". I copied her, but she broke out a sweet smile, ngiting nakakawala ng bait. Haha. "I wanna get married with you before I turned 30."

"Haha. 29 and a half den."

"Harhar, cute mo po baby!"

"I know, lahat sakin cute!" She said, with a cheeky smile. Inakay ko siya sa duyan na lagi naming hinihigaan pag andito ako sa bahay nila. We lay down and cuddle up.

"Happy birthday Thirds. You know how much I love you right? To the moon and back? I'm wishing you all the best life could offer. And I just wanted you to always be happy, baby." She's saying those words to me habang nakatitig sa mga mata ko. Our eyes caressing each other's face. Memorizing all up to the smallest features. And a tear fell. I get alarmed.

"Heyy, what are those tears for? You know I don't like it when you crying right?"

She laughs, "I can't help it. Basta nalang lumbas though. I guess I am just happy."

"Sure?" She nodded. "Right, coz I don't want to think that you are loosing it!"

She pinches my chest.

"Aray! Sakit naman nun baby!"

"Kasi naman, iba na nmn sinasabi mo jan.. at ako naman.."

I kiss her. Like there's no tomorrow. She was surprised at first but nakabawi agad. She kisses me back with same intensity. Then I made it nice, sweet and slow. A small moan escaped her mouth, I chuckled through the kiss. Making it deeper once more before breaking it off.

"I wanted to kiss you forever."

"I wanted that too. And oh you wanna see your gifts na?" She's excited.

"I'm looking at her now. My best gift ever."

She blushes. "You are so..." She didn't finish her words because she attacks my lips.

I am not complaining though. I love you the most my baby, Beatriz."

——

We slept exactly 1 am and woke up at 5. We left her house soon as we're ready. We both ended up at BEG and parted ways once we're inside to go on to our respective teams.

"Hey paps, ..." Nakangising Anton sumalubong sa akin.

🏀🏐🏀🏐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 103 9
Hi to all of you! It's my first time writing a story so I hope it will work and you'll like it. It's about A FRIEND THAT ENDED UP TO LOVERS. This is...
15.4K 569 19
α₯«α­‘ ↳ ❝ [π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’π’ƒπ’šπ’‚π’•π’‰π’†π’‚] Β‘! ❞
181K 3.8K 36
Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic
86K 2K 37
πŸ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER