Proudest

THIRDY 🐢

The buzzer rang.

We won.

Fuck, yeah!

Confetti's flying and spinning. Shit, we did it. The thing na di namin nakamit last year, ito na siya guys. Totoo na tlga.

Ang saya saya. I ran to my sister and parents seats and hugged them tight. My brother was at home watching. This is for you guys. Without you, I am nothing. Thank you, thank you so much.

And to all my BEBOB, cheers to us. Kay tagal namin inantay ito. I am f*cking proud of our team, kinaya nmin. To our coach, he'd done wonders to us.

Emotions subsided and came awarding. I am finally having a championship medal. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. Announcing the finals mvp, was so surprise.

Our finals MVP : Thirdy Ravena!

Yesss! Thank you again Lord. I did it! I finally f*cking did it!

Wishers are here and there, friends, staffs, fans but I was looking for someone. I looked on her seat near my family, but she wasn't there anymore. I was talking to my friend when I noticed his eyes focused on my back and he smirked, ...

Agad ako tumingin and there she is ...

my baby...

my Beatriz...

smiling proudly...

I hugged her, but not that "couple-ish" like,

"Congratulations MVP, so proud of you." She whispered, for my ears only. And the noise around us helped us too. I rested my chin on her neck briefly, breathing in her scent, whispering back, "I love you."

We ended the hug and went to opposite directions, ... it's okay, I'll get more later.

Went to join my ny teammates again.

"Congrats bro!"

"Hell yeah, Champs!"

"Congratulations BEBOB!"

"Congrats Thirds!"

"Oh my si Bea...!" I heard someone and tumingin ako sa likod.

Can we have a little more moment, baby?

I asked in my mind as I walked towards her, and that time I know she's thinking it too. Coz she was smiling and laughing and walking backwards, giving me high fives while I approached her. I was able to catch her and shared our second hug. It felt amazing, sharing this moment to her. We the braveones people! We're giving the people a show but we don't care at this moment. "Meet you later," I whispered as we broke off the hug, someone's tapping me at the back.

"Thirdy we wanna hear a word from you.." media people. I Went with him as Bei followed me only to go beside a friend.

This feels nice. Really, God is good.

I called her at 1 am. Sinagot nman niya agad. Gising pa ito at naka upo sa study table.

"Heyy baby.. bat gising kpa?" Asking her the obvious, haha she made a face

"Duhhh!" I didn't get to talk to her earlier nabusy na ang lahat. Attending post interviews, mass and had to be with my teammates. Just got home 30 mins ago. "Congratulations again baby. I am so happy for you and BEBOB."