I am home

BEATRIZ 🦁

"Madaya ka manong! Give me your hand!" Protesta ko, tumatawa sila. Iniipit niya kasi yung kamay pra di matanggal yung isang stick.

"Nu ba iyan Kiefer, dika na nahiya sa mga bata!" Nakairap na sabi ni ate Ly, hahaha. Sumimangot si manong.

"Hoy Bea nambibintang ka!" Nakangisi nitong sabi, ngbibiro ang mga mata

"Give it up manong, we all saw you!" My baby haha, kawawang manong Kief! We're playing jenga kasi and we're all seated in the floor. Them siblings, me and ate Ly. This is our last trip after having dinner and all the kuentuhan.

Today was super fun. I get to watch a movie with my baby and cricket. And we kinda pulled some ninja moves again. Lol. We watched Meg coz it's what D wanted. I was seated in between them and in the whole duration of the movie, my baby held my hand. It was very sweet and comforting.

"Are you sure tayo tayo lang cricket ha? Baka amy ibang bisita na naman kayo eh?" I asked the young lady at the backseat, she's on her phone, probably texting her beau.

"Haha, wala ate Bei!" Sagot nito yung mukha asa gilid ng upuan ko, lumapit. "Kung meron man bka yung mga friends ni manong, pero wla talaga."

She got off from the car first to ring the door bell. Soon she was inside and manang Sally opened the gate. Only the car of manong Kief was parked.

"Paps, wasn't home yet !" 3rds

"I texted mom kanina baby, telling dito ako magdidinner," I told my boyfriend while getting our things,

"Yeah?"

"Sabi niya We should've told her daw so she can send some foods."

"Haha, no need baby... tell her thanks anyway." He got off and went to my side just to open the door. See how lucky am I? Like super freakin lucky. I glanced
at my watch and it's 6:05 pm, we drove for like an 1hour and a half from the mall to here. Not bad. Standing infront of me was a Thirdy Ravena na nakanguso, signaling for a kiss at nakapikit na ito. Hahaha! I quickly took a snap of him and asked, "ano yan?" Giggling,

"Dali na baby, no kiss yet for today!" Hirit pa nito. I was about to give him one when I saw ate Alyssa coming out of the door, her sweet smile on her face, waving.

"Ate Ly!" I called her, umayos agad ang baby sa harap ko and looked at his back then smiled.

She waved. "Hoyy anong ginagawa niong dalawa jan sa dilim?"she was teasing. Yes! The phenom's in town! Nagbeso kaming lahat at pumasok na. Tita Mozzy gave me again a very warm welcome. I so feel kilig...She was all smile and thoughtful.

"Good evening po Tita." Kissed her on her cheek. "Andito po ulit ako. Pero pasensya na po if wla ako dala."

"You're really a sweetheart Bea, hija!" She motioned her hands like nonsense, and hugged me. "Hala lika na duon, happy ako you're free today, di kasi sure si kuya kanina."

I looked at him sa likod ni tita, kumindat lang ito.

"No need magdala Bei, madaming niluto si mama for you. Haha" ate Ly, inakbayan niya si tita Mozzy.

"Babe, nakita moba yung..." si manong pababa ng stairs. He stopped and smiled when he saw me. "Ohh Hi Bea! Kamusta kana?"

"Hello there manong!" Beso

"Dika pa nauuntog? Dimo paba hihiwalayan si Thirds?" Ang kulit talaga ni manong. Yan lagi niya siansabi if nagkikita kami dito sa bahay nila. I looked at my baby, ngumisi lang siya at umiling sa akin.