Can't help it...

BEATRIZ 🦁

Everyone in school is still in cloud nine because of the win of the AMBT yesterday. After five years the crown was back to Katipunan. Hurray!

My hot of a boyfriend named Thirdy Ravena dropped me off at Eliazo very early so I'm good. He had an early meet up too with his Team. Plus his main reason, he's making bawi.

"So you'll be busy again this week baby?" not a question.

He chuckled and held my hand, "Yeah, unfortunately."

I snorted. Kunwari pa. Joke.

"We have different tv guestings in different stations, I think."

"Wow famous!" I teased, kinalabit ko yung gilid niya. Tumawa lang ito.

"You are the famous one , baby! Oh by the way, we have GGV guesting. You wanna come?" He's kinda hopeful at one point but replaced with a teasing one.

"Tsch! You guys probably gonna get grilled about girlfriends." I mused, "The last time you're there, you are with Billie. That's jinx. You don't want a girlfriend hanging around with your interviews, do you?." I pouted. I don't want that.

He just laughed. He smacked kiss me fast.

"Gosh I sounded a very jealous girlfriend. Please forget that." I looked away, blushing, I think. Lol.

"You're not jealous. Just territorial." He smirked. I slapped his arm. And surely He knows I was just making excuses. "Say, What if I want you there?"

"You wished, baby!" I sticked out my tongue on him,

"Hahahah! Hard to convince, pabebe Beatriz!" He tickled me on waist.

"Whatever pabibo Ferdinand!"

To my amazement, he laughed hard. I don't know why. So I had to wait for him to calmed down. Duh!

"They just gonna ask me if I have a girlfriend."

"Knowing Vice, yeah!"

"So?"

"So what?" I teased him, pouting.

"Don't tease me woman! I'll dare kiss you now!"

Nanlaki mata ko. He chuckled. "Single... duhh! What else would it be?"

"Are you goin to be alright? You sure? All my interviews gonna be "single". I am asking for permission, baby, making sure you won't get hurt or mad at me or the situation?"

Hayyy. Grabe ka Thirdy. Nakakinlove ka lalo. Pero I won't tell you. Haha. You get big ego na, that's enough for now love.

Umiling ako. And I leaned to give him a chaste kiss on his cheek to give assurance. "I mean you can tell the truth but not in stupid shows. Nahh it's not our thing." He smiled. "It can't help it, we're both denying and making our best to work. I like it more like this. Peaceful, at least for us two."

"Okay. Got it miss!. I love you more, baby!" At sumaludo pa ito. Baliw.

"Stop messing around!" I slapped his arm. He just grinned.

"Wow! Big word baby!" He kissed me again, "Even if they ask me a million times about you/us, we still goin to be "GF".

"Haha. Settled then." Lookin at my watch, we stayed in the car for a good 10 mins.

"Okay, I'll see you at histo baby... I..."

I cut him off just to annoy him, I am that sweet. "Yeah, I love you more sir!"