Let's go Siargao

BEATRIZ 🦁

Time flies when you're having fun.

Yeah. Holidays are soon to be over and time for us to get back with our business.

One more month and Let's go #Ateneo! #obf! ....

After that little commotion at home week ago, I got busy with my thesis and school stuff. I needed to graduate alright? This is my 4th year. Thirdy's goin to graduate next year. And who knows if we both goin to use our last playing year. Life's never that easy.

How can, Bei????

My Christmas was wonderful. It was one of the best for this year. My grandparents are home and some of relatives came too. They get to meet Thirdy. And they all love him, I couldn't ask for more.

After spending the whole day of Christmas yesterday, Thirds and whole family flew to IloIlo the next. They'll be back before New Years eve. He asked me to go with them but I have my family so I declined. Too bad tho I really wanted to.

I did get to meet the rest of the ALE's who are in Manila and had a post Christmas dinner. And I met my other friends from Ateneo and my High school Poveda.

——-

Today's the 30th, 6 am and I'm lounging on my bed. My bags packed and I'm dressed too coz I'm waiting for my friends Maki and Cel to pick me up.

"Bei?" Maks, she called me
"Yeah?"
"Pack some clothes and two pieces, let's go an a trip."
Gulat ako. "What? Only now you telling me?"
"Geh na, your parents are informed too so yeah, we're coming to get you tomorrow at 6:00."
"Fine."

Lakas trip nila ano, buti pumayag sila mom eh. I even called my boyfriend para magsabi, he said enjoy. Haha.

"You two, since when did you plan this trip?" I asked soon as nakasakay ako sa likod. Maki's brother dropping us off sa airport daw.

"Wag kana magreklamo, this is goin to be our last trip for this year." Cel, may katext ata, kanina pa sa phone nito haha. Yieeee.

"Please be patient miss De Leon." Maki, naglagay na ito ng earphone.

I rolled my eyes. Such great friends. Wow!

Fine, dina ako umimik. Wherever they taking me I'll leave it to them. Fished out my phone and texted Thirdy.

Me: Good morning baby. I love you.😘
ABabyBubuThirts: Good morning to you too, babylove😘😘😘. Are you with them already? I love you more, miss.
Me: Annoying Maks and Cel. They won't tell me where we going. 🤨
ABabyBubuThirts: Aren't you immune yet baby? Call me when you guys land. Alright?
Me: ay wowowee 😏 You with them, fine. Don't talk to me😤
ABabyBubuThirts: HAHAHAHAH! Wo ai ni, my Babylove.😘🥰😍💙💙💙
Me: Ewww Ferdinand, dika chinito! 🙄
ABabyBubuThirts: But I can.. just for you missy! Btw, You forgot something.
Me: Excuse you, I got everything I needed po.
ABabyBubuThirts: Nope.😭

😭