Fire away

Thirdy 🐢

I woke up having stomach upset. Napasobra yata ang nakain ko na karne o dahil sa pagtitig ko kay Beatriz kagabi. Haha. Sent a " Good morning baby, I love you more. See you later." to my Beatriz.

Nang makarating ako dito bahay kagabi mga past 11 na, I called her thru facetime as usual. She was in bed too. We're smiling like idiots on the first seconds of the call.

"Hi, you miss me?" I asked the lovely lady on the screen

She snorted, yet sporting a genuine smile. "You wished, baby!"

"Haha, ganda mo BDL! Can I date you?" I asked, smirking

"Hey sir, stop flirting with me now, I have a loving and papi boyfriend just incase you don't know." Faking annoyance

"Well it's just a boyfriend still yet, bka pwede pa sumingit?"

"What the fuck baby, that's so ugh...ewan ko sayo!" Tawang tawa na ito, hayy you don't know how adorable you are, miss!

"Hahahaha! Words, miss!"

"Heh, Matulog kna please baby?" She asked.

Tinaasan ko kilay, tumawa siya. "Correction, matulog na "Tayo" please, baby?"

"Fine,! We're both sleepy anyway...I'll see you tomorrow?" She yawned, poor baby Beatriz.. " Goodnight and I love you my Ferdinand."

"Yeahh. Goodnight baby Beatriz. Thank you for today and I love you more."

She was the one who slept first and I had the time to stare at her.

Bea..Bea..Bea.. She's everybody's Bea, but my one and only Beatriz. I didn't know I'd meet her again in Ateneo. Imagine my shock when I saw her as a rookie of the famous Ateneo Lady Eagles. I didn't have the time to get to know her deeper before, so yeah, I befriended her again. Madali siya pakibagayan, friendly. Makulit, napakakulit pero sobrang bait. She's a bully, a lovely bully at one.

I was with Billie when she tried to stop being my friend but I didn't let her. Issues after issues. Damn lovers drama. Billie was so jealous over Beatriz. I don't know why she was so threatened with our closeness. She can't be calmed down with the thought that I was with her already. So weeks to months of issues, I gave up. I didn't know what got me. People get tired too you know.

Yet amidst all of that, Beatriz remained to be my friend. A kind of friend that whenever you need her, she's there, she already knows.

I didn't know that the time that I'm fighting for our friendship, I was falling already.

That time, Season 78 bonfire, was lit.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked,

"I'm fine, you?" I asked back, natatawa.

"Really though?" Kulit tlga,

"What's with the 20 question, Beatriz?" I joked,

"Ewan ko sa iyo Thirdy Ravena!" She rolled her eyes, then nagkatawanan na kami. We're just being silly.

"I have a question?!" I asked, nervously.

She raised her brows. "Make sure it's wholesome, tatamaan ka ng Mikasa sakin! Hahah!"

"Grabe ka."

"Dali na. Ano kasi yun?"

"Can I...court you?" I looked into her eyes.