So damn whipped

THIRDY 🐢

"Hi baby!"

She greeted. My heart constricted upon seeing her face on the screen. Yun palang sinabi niya naiiyak na yata ako. Ogag lang Thirds tinawag ka lang na baby Eh.

"You So damn whipped bro!" Anton whispered to me. Sabay palo sa likod ko. Napatawa lang ako kasi busy ako sa pagtitig kay Beatriz.

"Baby??!!!!"
"Oh my god!" May Napacomment na mga girls.

"Ahm,,haha..." I can tell she's nervous. "I can't do this shit," nagtakip ito ng unan..

"HAHAHAHA!" Mga nanonood

Natawa din ako. Ang cute lang kasi.
"Just cut it Jules,..ahm I'm really nervous! Can we do other things nalang?"

"Nooo!" Sagot ni Dani sa video. "Mas maganda ito ate."

So si Dani at Jules ksama nitong kumuha ng video. They didn't cut it tho. When I glanced at them, they made a peace sign. Beatriz, in her usual cotton white shirt and shorts, kakaligo lang nito. She looks fresh and young and a Real beauty. I noticed her fingers creeping to her white gold necklace that has an initial B pendant, I smiled at her as she touched it.

", first things first don't you dare record this, it's for the party only and not for IG story, intiendez?" She pointed at the camera. Then she smiled, and I died... joke

And when you smile
The whole world stops
and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are...

Easy there boy, you got her already.
And you'll see her later. So no need to panic.

"Hi guys, so now you know I'm like his closet girlfriend or not? Haha..the others do right, Oh Hi there Thirdy Ravena. If you watching this, we on break right? Hahahaha!"

"What the? Break na kayo?" Miki, gf ni Anton

"HAHAHAAH! Galing ko tlga!!" Tawang tawa si Anton dito sa tabi ko. "Hon, I'll tell you later!" Sabi nito saka inakbayn ang kasintahan.

Napailing nalang akong natatawa. "Not even!"

"I'm supposed to make laglag Thirds but I just wanna show you something first, my treasure...Here, look at this one," she focus the camera to the photoframe on her bedside table. "That was taken from our first month of dating and our first year anniversary together."

"Awwww!"
"Ooohhhh!"
"Proud gf Bei!"
"Gosh tagal nio na pala." Thank you.

"BDL akin ka nalang oh!" May sumigaw, one of my friends , messing with me.

"Ulol, go get your own woman!" Sumagot ako. Tawanan sila.

"Wow ate Bei brave ones only" Dani commented sa video and the people around me laugh again.

"Showing off te Bea ha? Kuya will like it! Haha." Jules ,...nice one J

"May suhol ito noh, Thirds gonna make libre to HK Disneyland!" Baby kelan kopa sinabi? Haha. "Now I'm excited!"

"Sama ate oi!" Yung dlawa...

"HAHAHAHAH!"

Then Beatriz showed her big bear in the corner.. "This was given by him, too. Mom had to make pasadya the shirt, her idea."

"Awww, jersey niong dalawa!"

"Ate magsabi ka nmn ng secret ni kuya!
Buking mo please? Like what's his fetish? Dark fantasy? Weird thing that he did to you?"

"Hoyyy, di kasama yon ah?" Napalaki mata nitong chinita. Haha. Then her eyes slinted, ooh scary! "This is really stupid, palibhasa si Anton nag suggest! Bat ba ako nagpapaniwala dun!"