♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[1]}

12.4K 443 266
By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Thank you everyone for your wonderful support ! Without you , this tour would never had happened !!!" The teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo says as the final curtain closes signaling the end of her Asia Tour.

"Congratulations on such an amazing feat !"
"As expected by the Phenomenal Peppy Poppoyo"
"You are amazing"

The cries of fans can be heard as she heads back to the hotel where she and her crew were staying.

As she arrived at her hotelroom ,her Aunt was there drinking a bottle of cocktail ,enjoying herself. "Ahhh , there's my star !" She said as the Idol entered.

"You've done great ! Tickets sold out from your last stop , we're rolling in millions" Everything her aunt said was all related to money. The teen didn't mind and decide to sit down , finally she could take a break. "What's with the long face ? You should be celebrating!" Her aunt said happily.

"Nothing ... Finally , after 3 years I can  finally relax" She said.

"But what about the after party ? You should be there ! After all ,you are the star. You're the reason why all this happened" Her aunt said , as she fixes herself up.

"You can have the party without me , I'm beat" Then the Teen jumped onto her bed , laying down.

Her aunt sighed , "Fine ... Only this once. You deserve it" After done preparing herself she then heads out. "I'll just bring you leftovers from the party. See you later" She said in a sing-song voice.

The Teen laid on her bed , contemplated on the things that had just happened. "I guess , that means I can finally go back to studying... Hiring tutors maybe good , but none of them even taught me on how to utilize my Quirk. I feel so left behind" She said.

She stood from her bed , took of her pink wig revealing long  Light Lavander hair , she toom of her gold contact lenses revealing dark blue eyes , she took of her idol costume and changed into simple pajamas that are comfortable and cozy.

"Ahhh... Better" She said , she then spotted a potte plant on the corner of the room. An idea then struck her. "With Aunt Miwa gone , it won't hurt to practice a little bit of my Quirk ,can't it ?"

She then went to the plant and held onto it. "Feel the plant's life ... feel it's energy ... Feel it's presence ... Feel mine ... Connect it with mine .. " She chaned to herself and concentrated.

She took a deep breath and focused her powers on growing the plant. Letting it bloom , bending it to her will. After all , her Quirk is Mother Nature : Capable of Controlling plants , growing seeds etc. Not only that , the quirks allows the person to bend the plants according to the person's will , grow them into greater sizes and more. It is a very strong quirk but hard to master.

The teen was gifted with it as it was inherited from her Mother's. She plans on masering it and follow in her mother's footsteps ,but because of her Aunt , she's behind in her lessons...

After a couple of minutes , she was able to grow the plant twice its size. "That's good" she said to herself. "At least I know I'm improving .. If I keep this training up I might be able to grow plants faster and soon - I'll be able to bend them like mom's !" She said determined.

"Get ready japan ! I - Neose Satori - will be coming back !!!" She said punching her fist in the air.

♧♧♧

"So , as we return to Japan , you'll be having a 3 day rest then after that a pres. Conference , you'll be interviewed mostly about your 3 year tour then I booked a special guesting in the morning news-" Aunt Miwa went on about Neose's schedule.

She really didn't listen , after all , her Aunt's the one looking forward to these not her. Neose was only thinking about what she's going to do when she returns from her tour. She really missed japanese cuisines so much , she plans on eating at a special mini shack that is near her place...

"Neose are you listening to me ?" Her Aunt pulled her away from her thoughts.

"Huh ? What ? Uh-yes Aunt Miwa" She jumbled her words.

Her Aunt sighed , "My dear , you should get your head out of the clouds and stop day dreaming... Remember what I say to before ?"

"All dreams are stupid , let someone guide you to life" Neose said , those words were what her Aunt would always say to her. Interpreting that Aunt Miwa is the one who will steer Neose on where she will be , or mostly , where her Aunts wants her to be.

"Good , now I'm going to repeat your schedule for this week and I hope you listen attentively. No daydreaming" She said.

Neose had no choice , she just pretend she would listen by saying "yes" or nodding her head at times.

She just couldn't wait to return back to Japan , to her apartment where she finally has peace and quite-at least time away from her control freak Aunt.

As the plane lands on Japan , many fans await for Peppy Poppoyo's arrival. Neose had no choice but to put her pink wig and gold contacts just to greet her adoring fans.

"Hey !"
"Hello !"
"Of course"

She said those words to her fans at the airport. Some took autographs and some took photos of her.

"She's here Tooru-chan !" A pink skin girl said looking at Neose or mostly known by now as Peppy Poppoyo.

"She's finally back at Japan ! Ooooh ,I wish she would notice us" A girl whose invisible except for her clothes said.

"Who knows ? She might , after all we are U.A. students , we might soon get noticed by people like her" I tall girl with a ponytail said.

"Yeah , I wonder what school she goes to" A brown haired girls said as she looks at Peppy Poppoyo who is walking through the crowd of adoring fans.

After a rough journey to the sea of adoring crowds , Neose managed to get into her private car. "Phew" she said wiping of her sweat and taking of her wig. "I forgot how my fanbase is mostly from my home country" she said.

"What do you think ? Noone will await for your arrival ? How foolish" Her aunt said. Neose just rolled her eyes.

They then took Neose to her apartment. "Your bags have already been carried to your room , I'll give you a call on any updates" Her aunt said before dropping Neose off.

"Finally ... I'm back !" She ran to her apartment located on the 5th floor of the building. She missed her cozy home. It was a place of solemnity and peace. A place where she could practice her quirk.

As she reaches for her door , a familiar face passed by. "Granny Lei !" Neose said happily.

Granny Lei was one of Neose's neighbor's , an old woman who live alone. Granny Lei watches over Neose as if she is her daughter while Neose would take care of Granny Lei at times when she is sick.

Neose gave Grann Lei a hug as the old lady smiles seeing her again. "My dear Neose , it's been so long ! Look at how much you've grown" she said giving Neose a smile.

"I've missed you as well Granny Lei , how are you ?" I asked.

"I've been doing good , during your abscence , I've decided to clean your room twice a week so at least when you return it wouldn't be a mess" She said.

"Oh thank you so much Granny Lei !" She was thankful for the old lady on what she has done.

"Some men carrued your bags inside , I've plan on fixing your things but I had to do the groceries... If you want , I can help you unpack" She suggested.

"Please no Granny Lei , you've done enough"Neose said , now feeling embarrassed on Granny Lei's kindness. "I can do this myself , thank you for the offer though"

"I see ... I'll cook up dinner for you as you unpack" She said then went into her apartment.

"Granny Lei's always there for me , one day I'll return the favor" Neose said then went into her apartment.

As she turned on the lights ,she saw her bags placed on the hallway. Like what Granny Lei had said , it was clean. Being away for 3 years , it might be expected that it would be filled with firt and cobwebbeds but when she looked around it was clean as if someone would has lived here.

"Better start unpacking then" Neose said.

She fixed her stuff and organized them. She had got a bunch of souvenirs from her tour , and realized she had no room to store it. She then decided to put it in the extra room she has. After unpacking , she decided to look at her plants placed at her balcony.

"Hello my dearies" She said as she looked at her plants. They weren't at top condition nor were dead ,they were in the middle.

"I guess since Granny Lei only comes twice a week , you didn't get enough water have you ?" She said. Due to her quirk , Neose had develope a love for gardening. It is both a hobby and training. "Now , time to heal you"

She then held her plants and concentrated on healing her plants. Unlike bigger plants , healing little plants was easy for her. It was her specialty since that was what she always did when she was young.

"There , all healthy" She said after healing all of her plants. Granny Lei knocked on her door. "Neose , dinner's here"

Granny Lei and Neose would have dinner together at times , it depends if one is busy or not.

"Neose , thank for the letters you have sent to me during your trip. I am so happy that you have had the time to make one" Granny Lei said over dinner.

"It is nothing Granny Lei , I felt like I wanted to update you on where I am , I didn't want to worry you"Neose said.

"I'm sorry if I must have taken some of your time when you were writing those letters" She said.

"Please don't apologize ! I love writing to you ,it would relax my nerves whenever I write to you" Neose said.

"But why wouldn't you write to your grandfather or to that young boy ?" Then silence filled the room. Neose had no answer... She couldn't answer that question. And she didn't know why she can't answer it. Granny Lei decided to cut this silence. "Forgive me , I must have touched a soft spot... Any ways , the mail you've receieved from these past few years are mostly fan letters" she said changing the subject.

"Oh really ? I'm not surprised"Neose said , happy for the change of subject.

"But , there are 2 letters that might pique your interest" Granny Lei said showing 2 letters to Neose.

"Huh-" Rather than saying anything more , Neose was stunned at the two letters one was from her grandfather and the other was from U.A. academy !

"How ? Uh ?" Neose was speechless.

"I didn't read its contents since I know this is meant for you" Granny Lei said.

Neose than gulped and decided to read the letters. She decided to read her Grandfather's letter first.

Dear Satori ,
          I have heard your return was about to come. And I expect during your 3 year tour , you are behind your studies mostly in your quirk training ...
Which is why , I took the liberty in reccomending you a prestigous school for Heroes...
          It is time for you to follow your mother's path

Neose was shocked and a tear run down her cheeks. "What does it say my child ?" Granny Lei asked.

"Grandpa ... I'm ... I'm about to become like my mother" Neose replied she looked at the U.A. letter. "This letter ..." Neose whiped the tear. And opened the letter.

It was a hologram. And the person who greeted her was none other than the symbol of peace Allmight !

Granny Lei was surprised while Neose couldn't help but smile to see him... She had met him once ,when Allmight paid respect to her parent's funeral. She may have met him in depressing circumstances , but she wa still happy she met him.

"Hello there young Satori ! Congratulations for you have been enrolled to U.A. academy trough  reccomendations !!!! We understand that you may have entered the school year late due to your role as a Teen Idol ,but we are happy to accept you. You will be a student at Class 1-a Hero course !!! Your requirements are listed and we will soon deliver your uniform ! We also await for your design for your designated hero constume. That is all and we hop to see you ! PLUS ULTRAAAAA"

The hologram ended. Neose was speechless , she was moved into tears.

"My child ... I am happy for you" Granny Lei said as she hugged Neose tightly.

"Granny Lei , I ... I must be the happiest girl in the world ! I can finally be a hero like my mom and dad. I can finally follow my dreams !!! My dream to become a hero !!!" Neose said happily as she continues to cry tears of joy.

"And I will support you all the way" Granny Lei said.

Despite Neose being happy , there was still one dilemma ...

Her aunt Miwa ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
41.8K 1.3K 83
Phase 1: Train. Phase 2: Get Into UA Phase 3: Intern With A Hero Who Knows Thunderclap Phase 4: Work your ass off to get that license! Phase 5: Be an...
834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...