♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

Per IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... Més

{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[Prolouge]}

17.7K 482 475
Per IssaWithABlankSpace

"Momma , Papa , Haru-nii look ! Look ! I have a quirk now ! See see , look at the flower , I made it grow" The child said as she shows her a little seed with a sprout popping out.

"That's amazing Neo-chi" Grinned the older brother

"That's my little girl" The father said patting the little girl's head.

"Neo-chi , soon you'll be as strong as me" The mother said as she carries her daughter , proud of the power she has just attained.

"Strong as mama ?" The child asked innocently , in a squeaky voice.

"Stronger my child" She hugged her daughter dearly , pouring all the love she has on her beloved child

♧♧♧

"This is my daughter Neose , Enji... She has only developed her quirk" The father said as he introduced his daughter to a muscular man whose beard and moustache are made out of flames.

The child cowers in fear over the man's appearance ,but her father reassures her by giving her a soft smile. "It's ok , he may look menacing but he's a hero dear" he said...

Enji looks down on the little child and studies her , the child is overwhelmed by the man's presence.

"Hibiki , I see no potential in this girl ... And I know you came , not because you plan on marrying her to my son , there is something else . I see it in your eyes" He said in a deep voice.

The father isn't even slightly fazed by the man , nor shows any signs of fear as he talks to him. In fact , he feels calm as he talks.

"You are indeed correct Enji . I do not plan on letting my daughter marry your son , for I know how you treat the young... I only came here because I plan on letting my daughter meet him. Isn't it healthy for children to meet with others and talk ?" He said giving a smile.

The man stroked his flaming beard as he thinks. He then answered , "Of course ... Shoto , come out !!!"

A young boy whose hair is white on the left and red on the right entered the room. But that isn't what caught the little girl's attention , it was the bandage wrapped around his head covering his right eye.

"Shoto , I want you to meet Neose Satori ... Her father is ... A friend of mine. I want you to mingle with her" The man said as he pushes his son.

The little girl was hesitant on approaching the boy . She then clutches onto her father tightly.

"It's ok , he's a friend" The father said smiling to his daughter.

She then gains courage and approaches the little boy.

"M-my name's n-neose" She stutters as she introduces herself to the boy.

The boy only looks away. It hurt the girl a bit as she was only given the cold shoulder.

"I-I hope ... We can be friends" She added as she gave him a soft smile.

Still no response from the boy...

The man starts to get angry at his son , but the father of the girl reassures him stating to have patience.

"I... I" The little girl had nothing else to say. Her tongue was tied. But the boy finally spoke , saying only one thing . "Shouto ..."

Even though it was only the one thing he said the girl was relieved. The boy finally spoke to her and told her his name. This is where their blooming friendship would begin.

♧♧♧

"Wow ! Shou-kun, you have an amazing quirk !" The little girl exclaimed as she is amazed by her friend who creates a miniture ice.

"Thanks" Shoto looks away flattered by the girl's admiration towards his quirk. In fact , her admiration towards him is what made Shouto tend to forget about the abuse he got from his father.

"Shou-kun , when we grow up let's be heroes !" The little girl said full of confidence. "I know your papa is a bad man ... But , he is different from my mama and papa ! We'll be like them !" She then raised her hand in the air showing determination.

"Neo-chi... Right , let's be heroes when we grow up" The boy said to the girl giving her a soft smile.

♧♧♧

It was gloomy , the atmosphere.It was depressing ... Everyone in black , in tears , in gloom...

It was the death of the 2 beloved heroes : Evergreen and Soothe. Or mostly known as Hana Satori and Hibiki Satori. Mother and father of the Haruki Satori and Neose Satori.

Many pitied the 2 orphaned children...

Haruki was in highschool , but Neose was only a child. She took the pain badly more than her brother.

"Haru-nii-" She tried to approach her brother but she only was cut off. "Shut up" He said to her , pushing the child away.

♧♧♧

"Since your parents are gone , you have no reason to meet with my son... As expected from a hero like Hibiki , the weak die first" The man said as he pulled his son away from the little girl.

"Shou-kun !!!" The little girl called out.

"Neo-chi !!!" The boy called to her.

They managed to hold onto each other, but in the end , they had to let go.

"Shou-kun ... No ... Not you as well" Tears streamed down her cheeks as she lost another person from her life

♧♧♧

"It's your fault they're dead !!!" Her brother throwing a fit. "It should have been you ! You bring bad luck to this family !" He said as he threw object at the girl and break anything around him. "You should have been the one to go ! Not them !"

"Haru-nii ..." The girl didn't know what to do , only cry.

"The only thing I can do is" He grabbed a knife. "Either I kill you , or I kill myself ... I hate you ! I hate my life ! Everything is gone !!!" He shouted out. "Good bye" He said in a psychic voice as he was about stab his sister but was knocked out.

The girl looked to see who saved her. "Grandpa"

"Your brother is a lost cause now ... Brought to insanity by guilt and grief. He isn't the same as before Neose ,he's gone  mad" He said hiding the pity he has on his 2 grandchildren.

"Haru-nii is gone" She cried out loud , now her brother is gone as well.

♧♧♧

"Your pushing her ! Your only leading her to the same fate my brother had experienced !!!" A woman complained to the old man. The little girl couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation.

"My brother died being a stupid hero , I don't want his daughter to suffer the same thing as well !!! Neose has so much than just being a hero ! I'll raise her ,and show you ! Being a hero isn't the only thing this world has to offer !!!!!" The woman than marched out , the little girl tried to leave before she was caught but it was too late.

"Neose" She said in a caring tone unlike the one she had earlier as she spoke to her grandfather. "I'm your Aunt Miwa , and I'm here to take you away from this place and raise you" She gave her a soft smile , reassuring the child everything was going to be ok...

"Come , let us go"

♧♧♧

"Neose , with that beauty and voice . You don't need to be a hero !" Her aunt said.

"But ... I want to be a hero like mom"

"Why be a hero when you can be a famous singer !? I can train you , be your manager ! Soon you'll be famous !!!" Her aunt said excitedly.

With that simple idea , it became a reality. From the little frail Neose Satori , now known as the Teen Idol Peppy Poppoyo !!!

Over 1 million copies of her debut album Dear Me just sold out in japan alone. Now , she is off for her 3 year Asia tour !!!

"All we need is love and smiles to fill the world !!!" She said happily.

♧♧♧

Hi there !

Author Here !!!!!

You can just call me Issa !!!!

Anyways , thanks for choosing this book. I hope you liked the first part !

Enjoy the story ! It would mean alot to me if you leave a comment and vote. Don't be a ghost reader !!!!
б(>ε<)∂

I don't own My Hero Academia , only my OC and other made up characters you'll meet along the way.

The cover for this book was made by @Cornstarch_Fairy

(Tnx again for doing this !!!!!)

That's all folks !

I hope you enjoy the story !!!!!!

Issa Out !

Plussssss ulllltraaaa !!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.6K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...
3.1K 152 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...