Why Us?

Від Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... Більше

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 36

124 4 5
Від Leedlesorus

Mr. Larson's POV

I stand outside the torture chamber, waiting for Sheila to come back with my fuel. After a few more minutes of waiting, she came out with a jar of blood. My smile goes from ear to ear. "Excellent!" I snatch the jar out of her hand. "It's blood from all of sir, just like you wanted." She is obviously proud of this. I take the lid off of the jar, and drink the fuel.

"This blood will give me enough power to use my power in the human world; and to go home. If only we had more people, then we could speed up the process." There was a hint of doubt in my voice. There's nothing more than I want is to go home.

There was freak accident around a year ago. I lost my powers and got trapped in a world full of all shapes, and people. I was forced to get a job as stupid Tech teacher teaching high schoolers. There was some use to my time spent there. I was able to figure out that blood would help me regain my power. My plan was to take four students, and take the blood of them and their parents. I underestimated, however, how much of this substance that I need. I originally thought I only needed a few gallons. In reality, I need a few hundred gallons. Now, I will be able to go back home in six months minimum.

Sheila and I go to a cafè a few blocks away. "May I ask a question sir?" I give the permission. "Do you think that the children are getting searched for?" a chuckle escapes me. "Humans are too stupid. They'll never think of it." I meant what I said. Mortals don't have a proper system of thought. I mean circles?!? The only thing that should be remotely close to a circle is an apple or a cookie. So I would be shocked if they even thought of calling the police.

Jason's POV

I ran out of the theater. I couldn't take the movie, it put too many painful thoughts in my head. I slow down my speed and head for the bathroom. There was no one in there, good. I just needed some alone time. So, I'm thankful that no one has followed me.

I go into a stall, and start to silently sob. "My sister and her friends are probably dead. Gawd, why did I let my guard down?!? Why did I think that she would safe in another state?!? I'm a horrible brother. I don't deserve anything.

My thoughts were getting overbearing, I couldn't handle it. The next thing I knew, my head was in the toilet. What was I doing? I came to my senses too late, and the last thing I felt was the cold bathroom tiles. Then there was nothing, but faint voices.

(A/N) Comment if you think you know who Mr.Larson is. I know it's been a while since a posted so here you go :)! See you Leedlers later!

Bye,

<3 Leedlesorus

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...
176K 6.1K 29
"Why did this have to happen?" «completed april 6, 2015»
79.1K 2.1K 35
This is not just a normal Team Crafted hybrid story. It starts like any other day, but something happens that changes some things about what the Team...
195K 4.9K 41
Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted. He invites his other mates in Team Cra...