Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.
17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.
18. Because Angels Exist.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
25. Kiss & Makeup.
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.
Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

19. She Holds My Sweetheart.

6.8K 296 305
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: The Old Covers or New ones? 🤔

•••

The next day the little family was up for a breakfast together at Sandara's restaurant. Taeyon, Jennie, Rosé, and Seulgi included.

"So you're making us have breakfast together. Something must be up." Irene says.

"Honey I don't have news every time we have a meal together." Sandara says.

"So you don't have news?" Lisa asks.

"Of course I do." Sandara says making Irene roll her eyes. "But that's not the point. The point is—"

"Honey, why don't you just tell them. I'm sure they're eager to know." Taeyon interrupts to avoid having an argument between Irene and her.

"Oh right. Well the news is I'm being sued!"

There's a moment of silence, all of them taking in what Sandara had said.

"...why are you smiling?" Jisoo asks with furrowed brows.

"Are you happy you're being sued?" Lisa says just as confused.

"Who is suing you?" Irene says.

"Oh just that butt cheek Park Sooman, I'm sorry Chae, but I really don't like him." Sandara says.

"No worries. Neither do I." Chaeyoung reassures.

"Wait I still don't get it. Why is Rosé's dad suing you eomma nim?" Seulgi asks.

"He's claiming I tricked him into giving me money by not telling him my sexual orientation. He was so called 'deceived' and wants all of his money back." Sandara explains.

"So he's taking you to court about it? That seems a bit extreme." Jennie frowns.

"I told him I'd give it back without the trouble of getting the courts involved but he insisted. Apparently he can't trust the gays." Sandara rolls her eyes.

"Why are you happy about this again?" Jisoo asks.

"It's simple Jisoo-ssi. We'll be wining this case against Park Sooman and we're going to sue him back. Hopefully squeezing some money out of him in return. He would probably win the case if we were back home in Korea, but here in Australia the judges tend to be more Liberal." Taeyon explains.

"And it helps when you have the best lawyer in the city." Sandara smiles kissing her cheek making Taeyon blush.

"Oh uh I-i wouldn't say that." Taeyon stutters out.

"So that's the news? You're getting sued?" Irene says.

"That's not all. Your uncle Seungri is coming!" Sandara announces.

It earns a series of groans and sighs, Jisoo even dropping her head onto the table with a thud. Aside from Lisa who had a bright smile on her face and clapped lightly.

"Yay! I like uncle Seungri!" Lisa giggles.

Her and her uncle used to run around the house playing together when she was young. Pranking Irene and Jisoo whenever they could. It was definitely a Maknae thing.

"Uncle seungri makes me uncomfortable." Irene scowls. "He's so weird."

"He's not funny," Jisoo shakes her head.

"We should give whoever hasn't met him a warning now." Seulgi adds.

"When I was twelve he told me he was a candy inspector and stole all my Halloween Candy." Jennie frowns.

"Seungri is your younger brother?" Taeyon asks.

"Unfortunately." Sandara nods. "He terrorized the kids a lot." She chuckles softly.

"I can't wait to see him!" Lisa grins.

"Except Lisa of course." Sandara adds with a smile.

•••

When breakfast came to its end they parted their separate ways. Lisa and Chaeyoung decided to go for a walk downtown, the fall crisp air, and the smell of pumpkin spice filling their senses.

"I love fall," She leans into Lisa's warm body. "I think today just marks the day." She grins.

"You're so cute," Lisa wraps an arm around her shoulder, pulling her a little closer. "I like the fall too. It means Hot Choco with Jisoo Unnie, late night movies with Irene unnie, and warm cuddles with you." She grins. "Even Jennie and I go out for coffee these days."

Leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder they continue walking together. The crunch of leaves below their shoes every so often.

"The parks must be beautiful this time of year." Chaeyoung says.

"Do you wanna go? We can cross the street here." Lisa says slipping her hand into hers.

"I'd love to." Chaeyoung smiles.

Pressing the button to the crossroad they wait for cars to stop. Looking over at Chae she catches the blonde grinning up at her.

"What?" Lisa laughs.

"I love you." Chaeyoung shrugs.

It makes her laugh again. "I love you too." Lisa winks.

The cross walks signals its safe to walk, so they continue on across the street towards the park.

"So are you gonna show me that song you wrote last night?" Lisa asks.

"Maybe one day, but not now." Chaeyoung smiles shyly down at the leaves.

"Why not?" Lisa chuckles.

"Because, it's not ready." She says.

"Can you sing it to me when it's ready?" Lisa requests.

"Mmm maybe." Chae giggles softly.

"Maybe!" Lisa laughs. "But I wanna hear it!"

"Will you write me a song too?" She asks.

"I already have." Lisa grins letting go of her hand. Walking ahead of Rosé backwards. "You can hear it when I hear yours." She winks.

"Can't I hear it sooner?" Chaeyoung pouts stopping in her tracks.

"Hmm," Lisa pauses, also stopping her walking. Tapping her chin she pretends to think. "How about on one condition?"

"What's the condition?" Chaeyoung narrows her eyes.

"You gotta catch me first!" Lisa turns on her heels and starts running away.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung laughs chasing after her.

The distinct sound of leaves beneath their feet, giggles in the air. Lisa quickly hides behind a tree hoping Chaeyoung didn't see her.

"Lisa~ where are you?" Chaeyoung calls out with a small smile.

Lisa pokes her head out around the tree curiously. Luckily Chaeyoung's back was turned to her. Quickly hiding once again, she does her best to stifle her giggles.

"Oh Lisa~" Chaeyoung tries again.

She can hear the footsteps coming closer. The crunch of the leaves much louder now.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung pokes her head behind the tree. Lisa takes the opportunity to place a surprise kiss on her lips. "Mm!"

"Surprise." Lisa smiles pulling away, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I found you! That means I can hear the song right?" Chaeyoung smiles up at her excitedly.

"Yes. You can hear the song. I promise tomorrow you can hear it." Lisa chuckles.

"But I want to hear it today." She pouts.

"I promise the wait will be worth it." Lisa smiles kissing her forehead.

"Okay!" Chaeyoung's bright smile returns.

The click of the camera catches them by surprise. Turning their heads at the sounds in confusion their smiles eventually brighten.

"Awe look at the cute couple at the park being all Lovey Dovey." Jennie grins holding Jisoo's hand, a camera in the other.

"I almost threw up over there from watching you guys." Jisoo jokes as they approach them.

"Ha ha ha." Lisa laughs mockingly. "Like you guys are any better."

"What are you guys doing?" Chaeyoung asks.

"We're enjoying the nice fall weather before it gets too cold for Jichu." Jennie smiles at the shorter girl by her side.

"You mean too cold for you Jendeukie." Jisoo giggles leaning her head against her shoulder, holding onto Jennie's arm.

"Here let me see your camera Unnie." Lisa removes her hand from her pocket. Removing it from her neck Jennie hands it to her. "Okay, Say kimchi!" She says holding the old camera up.

"Kimchi!" Jennie and Jisoo smile before Lisa snaps a photo of them.

"Ahh beautiful," Lisa grins handing the camera back.

"Thanks Lisa." Jennie smiles. "Should we continue our walk together?"

"We'd love to." Lisa nods taking Chaeyoung's hand in hers.

"Are you okay with our mother suing your dad Chae? We can ask her not to if you'd like." Jisoo says.

"Oh no it's not a problem, I just worry about my mother is all." Chaeyoung says.

"Have you spoken to her lately?" Jennie asks.

Chaeyoung shakes her head sadly.

"It's okay baby, I'm sure we'll hear from her or see her soon." Lisa assures putting an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm okay guys don't worry." She musters a smile.

•••

"EVERYONE THE GREAT SEUNGRI IS HERE!!!" A loud voice shouts throughout the house.

"I told you to knock Seungri," Sandara groans walking into the foyer.

"Sorry Noona, But you know I'm one for Grand Entrances." Seungri smiles.

"Uncle Seungri!" Lisa smiles running down the stairs to crush him into a hug.

"Hi my Thai Princess." He chuckles hugging her back. "Are you staying out of trouble?"

"Of course not." Lisa winks pulling away.

"That's my girl." He pats her shoulder. "And who's this lovely lady?" He looks behind her.

"This is Park Chaeyoung, my girlfriend." Lisa smiles proudly.

"You mean someone can actually deal with your cringey aegyo and bad jokes?" Seungri teases.

"You mean the aegyo and jokes you taught me?" Lisa raises her brows.

"Touché, young Padewan." Seungri nods. "Anyways it's a pleasure to meet you Chaeyoung, I am the great Seungri."

"Nice to meet you as well," She smiles.

"You'll regret saying that soon enough." Irene says coming down the stairs with Seulgi.

"Oh my, grandma you look young as ever." Seungri opens his arms with a grin.

It makes Irene scowl but she hugs him anyways. "You're older and uglier." She retorts.

"Ouch. Must you hurt your uncle RiRi like that?" Seungri pouts. "Noona, do you hear this abuse?"

"Yes and I raised her that way." Sandara says proudly.

"Aish like mother like daughter," he lets her go. "Where's the 4D chicken maniac?"

"I'm here you wannabe frat boy." Jisoo laughs walking in with Jennie.

Seungri hugs her tightly. "How are you sweetheart? Better these days I hope?" He says sincerely.

"What is this? You're being nice." Jisoo says with furrowed brows. "Is This because I'm sick?"

Seungri just shrugs with a small smile. "I can be an adult too sometimes, you know."

"Ugh I knew this would happen. Which is why I didn't want eomma to tell you in the first place. Don't treat me differently like I'm going to break. Treat me the same like before." Jisoo frowns.

"Okay okay fine,  I get it." Seungri says. "Where's your dumpling of a girlfriend." He sighs.

"I'm right here uncle Seungri!" Jennie says waving a hand in his face.

"Oh you're so small I nearly missed you." Seungri teases.

"Well it was nice of you to visit. You're leaving soon right?" Sandara says.

"You ladies really know how to make me feel welcome." Seungri says sarcastically.

"I'm kidding Riri, go get settled in and try not to bother the girls too much." She says.

"On it Pandara!" He salutes before running up the stairs.

"Oh dear god he's still a child." She sighs.

•••

During the evening, Sandara and Chaeyoung were off to the restaurant for the younger girls first shift.

Meanwhile Lisa sat in a leather chair in her uncles studio. He may have been a big jokester but he was a actually successful CEO, owning a company called YGX.

"Are you sure you don't mind helping me?" Lisa asks again.

"For the millionth time Lalice, I don't mind. Now get in that booth." Seungri chuckles.

Lisa heaves a sigh, "Okay if you say so."

She didn't lie when she said she too wrote a song for Rosé. She usually wasn't one for writing songs but these past few days with Rosé have really given her a few ideas.

Swaying lightly to the music she can't help but smile when Chaeyoung pops into her mind.

"Sweetheart,
God could've never made two
Nobody quite like you
Ohhh sweetheart
One kiss and I come undo
You are the reason, I fall to pieces
Cause you're all that I adore
You're the one my heart beats for
And I can't believe you gave your Sweet heart to me"

Once she's finished with the recording Seungri claps and turns on the intercom into the studio.

"Spectacular. Amazing. Original. Never the same." He lists off making Lisa giggle. "Great job Lisa, I may just have to sign you some day soon." He winks.

"Is that a promise?" Lisa laughs.

"We'll have to see if you can beat me in a dance competition first." Seungri smiles.

"You're on Uncle!"

•••

When Chaeyoung arrives home she isn't very surprised to see Lisa passed out on the bed, spread starfish in the middle of it. It was late after all, she must've been tired.

Setting her things down she notices something sitting on the desk. A folded piece of paper with her name written across it sitting atop of Lisa's folded T-shirt.

'For my Sweetheart.'  Is all the note says.

Changing out of her clothes she slips on the tshirt. The absence of pants as usual as it made her too hot during the night. There's an old iPod shuffle sitting on the desk by the note. She guesses that's what Lisa wants her to listen to.

Walking over to the bed with it in hand she turns it on, carefully slipping into bed next to Lisa's sleeping body.

Clicking through, there's only one song on the IPod.

"Sweetheart." Chaeyoung reads aloud. Plugging her head phones in she lays down and presses play.

A tune that's sure to get stuck in her head starts playing. Reminding her of songs from the early 20s you'd hear on an old jukebox. As soon as she hears the voice she can't help but let out a laugh.

Not because they were bad, but because she knows that voice.

Of course her girlfriend would go out of her way to record a song for her. Lisa was always going above and beyond her expectations. It's what she loved about her.

Lisa's voice was addicting to listen to. The smile that graced her lips the moment she heard it had yet to disappear. Listening to the lyrics she can't help but love it a little more.

(Here's the song!)

Woke up this morning,
To your sleepy smile
Realized I haven't, told you in awhile
That you're my life
You're my dream
You're the reason for every song I sing
You're my rock
You're my world
You're my always there forever girl

Sweetheart,
God could've never made two
Nobody quite like you

Ohhh sweetheart,
One kiss and I come undo
You are the reason, I fall to pieces
Cause you're all that I adore
You're the one my heart beats for
And I can't believe you gave your Sweet heart to me

"Is it good?"

Pulling out her headphones she looks down at a drowsy Lisa smiling up at her.

"I love it." Chaeyoung smiles back, plugging one headphone into her ear she hands the other to latter who does the same so that they could listen together.

Lisa can't help but sing along to her own song with a small smile staring at her sweetheart.

"Yeah you're sweet like chocolate. Hot like Sriracha. Yeah girl you got me right in your back pocket." Lisa winks. "You're smooth like whiskey, fine like wine. I love how you're making my blood sugar rise."

My sweetheart
God could've never made two
Nobody quite like you
Ohhh sweetheart
One kiss and I come undo
You are the reason, I fall to pieces
Cause you're all that I adore
You're the one my heart beats for
And I can't believe you gave your Sweet heart to me.

When the world gets cold
On those sleepless night
Oh girl you should know
That you will always be mine

"Ohh sweetheart." Lisa sings standing up and pulling her with her. "God could've never made two, nobody quite like you."

"Ohhh sweetheart," Chaeyoung joins as Lisa pulls her to dance. "One kiss and I come undo."

They sway with their hands in each other's, love induced smiles stuck on their faces as they danced in nothing but oversized shirts. Singing quietly to Lisa's song.

Cause you're all that I adore
You're the one my heart beats for
And I can't believe you gave your Sweet heart to me...

✈️'Because she holds my sweet heart.'

•••
A/N: Please Listen to the song! It's such a cheesy love song 😊

Sweetheart by Thomas Rhett.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 16.2K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.
10.3K 670 38
When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted.
57.8K 3.1K 12
A series of letters that say the words Jisoo may never say. ••• "This is the first letter. In case my last words aren't enough."
86.8K 3K 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. SHORT STORY Lisa G!P.