Love is Strong

By asiankawaii12

Yaoi, Romance, More

What's Love?
What's Love? (Part 2 )
What's Love? (Part 3)
What's Love (Part 4)
What's Love ❤️ Part 5
The Kidnapper (part6) Love is strong
Love is Pain. (Love is strong)
Heart dropped (Love is Strong)
A Date ( Love is Strong)

A Lie? Chapter 9 ( Love is Strong )

416 26 4
By asiankawaii12

If you guys are wondering what Ciel told to Elizabeth? Then I'll tell you right now

[ What Ciel told to Elizabeth ]

They both sit down and starts talking to each other.

Ciel: H..hey umm Lizzie I'll expla- he got interrupt by Lizzie.

Lizzie: HOW CAN YOU DO THIS CIEL!!! She got angry.

Ciel got scared when Elizabeth shouted and got angry.

Ciel: I know that you saw Sebastian and me in the same bed but I..I just want to tell you that I told him to sleep with me to make sure nothing is happening to me..

Lizzie: hmmm? Is that true ciel? She looks at him confusing.

Ciel's Pov.

S..should I lie to her? I don't want anyone to know about Sebastian and I together. Ugh this is going to be hard than I thought!! I don't like lying to people that's not me at all but I.. I..

Lizzie looks at him with a confusing look.

Lizzie: Are you alright ciel? Is there something wrong

Ciel looks at Lizzie like nothing is wrong with him.

Ciel: O..oh umm yes I'm alright I was space out for a second sorry and yes it is true I order to stay with me so nothing is going to happen to me when I sleep..

Lizzie: Hmmm alright ciel I'm sorry that I thought of it in a different..

Ciel: it's alright Elizabeth. He gives her a smile where Lizzie never see him smile before.

They both walk out of the room while Sebastian is waiting outside.

Sebastian: everything is alright? He looks at both of them.

Ciel: yes everything is alright sebastian I already explain it to her.

Sebastian: hmmm alright then my lord.

Lizzie: hey.. Ciel I need to go now I have things to with my mother anyways so bye and I'm sorry..

Ciel: Lizzie it's alright you don't have to apologize.

Lizzie: Alright then. She gives Ciel a big hug then he leaves.

Sebastian: You lie to her did you young master? Looks at him.

Ciel: H..how did you know? But never mind anyways.. I'm surprise she believes it

Sebastian: This is not like you young master lying to Lady Elizabeth.

Ciel: S..Shut up Sebastian.

Hey surprise Ciel lied to lady Elizabeth 😱😱 lol haha so hope you guys like it.. Leave a comment if you have something to say.. Also give some idea for chapter 10 :3 well have a good day!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 79.8K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
1M 50.6K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
374K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...