**REWRITING You will forever...

ashlynnesalvatore tarafından

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... Daha Fazla

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 42.

59 19 0
ashlynnesalvatore tarafından

Today I finally get to meet Justin's friends, I have never seen them around him, nor has he ever let me meet them before.

He was talking about how things were going to change after I met them, which to me was strange since I'm just meeting new people.

As the evening approached Justin texted me to meet outside, I went out and to my surprise we actually drove in a car this time, we drive far from the City.

We arrive to what seems an abandoned building, but it looked like it was in good shape.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask

"To meet my friends." Justin responds

"They live here?" I raise my eyebrow

"No we work here." He clarifies.

"I am so confused." I say and he just opens his door and I do the same, he leads the way into the building.

He puts in a code as he turns to me, "I'll give you the code, and also showing you some things you'll need." Justin says as we walk inside.

What in the world did he mean by giving me the code?

Most importantly "other things."

We step inside, it was humongous, it looked like an office but a home at the same time. Many rooms, yet a big space where there was couches and a Tv.

"Montgomery" Someone says appearing from the dark, as the figure approaches us he gives me a soft smile.

"Hayes, where are the other two?" Justin asks.

"They are coming." He responds

I just look at the guy in front of me, blonde hair, blue eyes.

He's cute, I think to myself and then Justin speaks.

"Well Heidi, this here is Cole. He's not much of a talker with others as he is with me." Justin says, Cole extends his hand out and I shake it.

Justin looks somewhat shocked like he's never seen him shake hands before.

"Nice To meet the girlfriend finally." Cole chuckles.

"Nice to meet the friend." I smile

We both chuckle, then the other two whom I must assume are his other friends appear.

One brown hair, black eyes "That's AJ." Justin says and he holds out his hand.

The next one with black hair, and also black eyes, "This is Nick."
We greet each other, and then we all go and take a seat.

"So what is this place?" I ask

"Well this here is where the four of us work, apart from others that helps us as well, and where you're going to be also."

Excuse me?

"Me? What for?"

"Heidi, I'm in a gang." Justin says and I just look at him.

I wanted to burst out laughing, nice joke Montgomery.

"Your joking right?" I say without laughing.

"No, I'm the leader, and now you're the leader as well."

Okay...he sounded serious.

Hold the phone, did I just hear him say I'm the leader also? Since when? I don't remember talking about this, most of all a gang!

"Me? Why? You do realize that I have never done anything illegal right?" I state

I am in no way going to be a criminal, the only thing I've ever done considered bad was running a red light.

Joking.

Okay not really.

"We don't kill people, only when it's part of the job, we usually exchange money, and sometimes drugs... they aren't all bad..but because you're dating me it makes you part of it."

"But what if I don't want to be in it?" I ask

"Princess you have no other choice, your in already." Justin says and I just give him a look.

"No no no, why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because you were going to react this way, and run off."

"I still can dude." I blurt out.

Cole looks at me and chuckles,

"Sure you can, Anyways we all do our training here, and you can even get the tattoos we have." Justin says showing me his, and the rest do as well.

So that's why he never showed his arm around me, since it was by his bicep.

Hold on tattoos? I never planned on getting one, but a Rose did sound nice.

"What is that for? A pact or something?" I question.

It's our logo, and we did it to come together, we are the Red Rose brotherhood."

A tattoo sounded permanent... and what if we break up and I leave, that would leave me with a tattoo.

But then again, I love roses so it wouldn't even have to mean it was from a gang.

"Oh. Nice, well I'm not sure...So no." I say

"Hey it's not all bad, you don't have to do bad things, you can just stay here help lead us, with the trackers we use and all." Cole says, they keep talking to me about the gang and what not to expect and what to expect and finally it's settled, mostly because there was no choice for me.

4 weeks later.

I went to a body shop, I was going to regret this sooner or later. But it had to be done.

I look up the picture I saw of a Rose, and tell the guy I want that exact one.

I also told the Justin's boys I was getting it on my hip, I've never gotten anything like this before so I knew it was going to be painful.

More than my three ear piercings, those weren't anything compared to how a tattoo will feel.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt as bad, just forget about the needle once they are drawing it in." Cole says since he volunteered to come along.

Justin was wrong, him and I were really close, after a week we really hanged out a lot.

"Why do you all have them on the arm?"

"Because we just wanted it there, but you are so rebellious against him."
Cole says with a chuckle.

"Hey, if I get a tattoo I get it where I want and different." I say

"Besides I love roses so it's no biggie."

"That's a good thing you fell into our gang then." Cole says

"Trust me I didn't think I'd fall into any." We both chuckle, once everything is set, I look at the tattoo in the mirror, something so out of the ordinary for me but I loved how it looked.

"If you ever feel like he's forcing you to do things you don't want let me know." Cole says

"Thank you Cole." I say with a smile.

"I also want to talk to you, about something." Cole says and I have a suspicious look, "Me?"
"Yes, you..come on let's go." Cole says as he leads the way out.

During the last few days I was in and out, and today I had training as Justin called it.

We went in the training room, where all the boys were waiting for me.

"Good your here let's get started." AJ smiled. We started off with a simple stretch, then we ran around the building like 8 times. I never realized how big this place was until I ran around it. When we got back from running, we got drinks before we still continued.

They taught me the basics of hand to hand combat, and some pretty cool moves that I liked, it was all fun until Lance came in. One of Justin's puppet boys, that guy literally followed him around everywhere.

"What are you doing here?" Nick asked.

"Justin wants me to fight Heidi." He sighed.

Excuse me? What the fuck?

"Why?" Cole asked irritated.

Lance took off his black leather jacket with a Rose in the back, I noticed all the tattoos he has apart from the rose one.

"He says she's not working hard enough." Lance replied.

He isn't even here...how the hell does he know what I'm doing?

"Is he seriously watching through the cameras he installed in here?" Nick scoffed.

"Yup." Lance said, and cracked his knuckles.

In a quick movement he kicked my legs out from under me, and I fell to the ground.

"Thanks for the warning." I groan and I get up.

"There are no warnings in real fighting" Lance glared.

Asshole.

"Now I'm not going to hold back so fight." He says.

He threw a punch at my face. I dodged it and went to kick him, but that was no use he caught my leg then threw me to the ground.

As I was pinned on the ground, my only instinct was to bite his arm. He got up in surprise, and held his arm.

"Did you just bite me?"

"Yep." I smirked, then swiped his legs from under and he fell to the ground, quickly I pinned him to the floor, and I threw a punch directly at his face not once but twice, don't ever hit a girl.

"Always expect a surprise." I chuckled, Lance rolled his eyes, and out of nowhere his body jolted and I fell off of him, he put me in a joke hold.

He smirks, and chuckles.

He mocked me, little fuck face.

I tried to move out of his hold but I just couldn't. But then he released me and I caught my breathe, and laid on the floor.

"I'm going to kick your ass, that was uncalled for." Cole walks over to him, "She's just learning dick face!" He yells at his face.

Lance gives him a smirk, and at the moment Cole slammed his fist across his face, and Lance hit him back, I get up from the floor and pull Cole away.

"Cole!" I pause as he goes in to hit him once again, and before Lance can hit him I get in between. "Stop!" I yell at him.

"Cole he isn't worth it come on." I pull him away and look at his face, only a minor cut by his cheek.

"Let me clean this." I say as I touch his cheek.

"Not yet." Justin's voice rang through the doorway. My head turns towards him and I look away.

Dickhead.

"Lance go and clean yourself up, Cole what the hell is wrong with you?"

Cole just gives him a stare and looks back at me and his face softens.

"You've got to learn more." Justin says, "You have to be strong to be in my gang."

Clearly he was talking to me, freaking idiot like it was ever really my choice to be here.

I stayed silent in hopes that he would just get the hell out and leave me alone to help Cole.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Are we really going to do the silent treatment once again?" He says irritated. I stay silent.

"Looks like we are, everyone outside now! Next up we are shooting!"

He dragged me outside, and the others followed behind.

Cole kept giving Justin a death glare.

Justin handed me a black hand gun, and some bullets.

Good now I could kill you myself.

As if Cole read my mind he chuckled and nodded his head.
I smile and look back at Justin.

"Now, I know your new to guns but watch and learn." He looks directly at me

A disk went flying across the open field and Justin shot it. It shattered into pieces.

I smiled.

He thinks I can't shoot, well thank you Dad for the lessons back home and Cole for last weeks shooting lesson.

I'm about to show you I can.

"Can you do that." He asked

"Probably not" Nick chuckles as Justin high fives him.

"Have faith in her, I know she can do it." Cole says

"Thanks Cole." I smiled at him. I loaded the gun then got ready, as the little disk went flying I found it quickly. I pulled the trigger and the disk shattered into little pieces.

Everyone was surprised that their jaws dropped, I smiled and looked at them.

"What? How?" AJ questions.
"Eh, she's okay." Justin says

I look at Nick and smirk.

Then at Justin whom I give a disgusted look, I walk away and Cole runs after me.

"Ignore him, you did an amazing job, that was great. We need to train on our own more often." He smiles

"Sounds good, now let's clean you up."

"Okay, and you sure proved them wrong back there." Cole smiled

"That's what I was aiming for." I smiled

"What's going on with you and Justin?" Cole asks.

"Nothing..he just gets me so pissed, like why did he send someone to come fight me."

"Ah I see, he was like that with us also, and it did piss me off he sent him."

"I never wanted to be in the gang anyways." I replied

"I know it's overwhelming, don't let him get to you." Cole says as we walk into our rooms.

I go and change, as Cole waits for me outside.

"Ready?" Cole speaks

"Um for what? Do I need to train more?" I groan.

"No, we are going to talk." Cole says.

"Oh, well then yes I'm ready." I say with a smile, "But first let me clean your cheek."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

775 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
102 19 12
*SEQUEL TO And Yet I Smile * A kiss gave her all the reason she needed to smile, but can it keep the smile alive forever? Seventeen-year-old, Sophie...
871 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...