Gally x Reader

By Helsing_Wick

Do opposites attract? Read on as the hot headed captain Gally comes face to face with _____, an equally tempe... More

The Glade
First Day
Trying to laugh
Fight me
Dawn
Too hot!
Admittance
A Runner?
Running
Newbie (1)
Newbie (2)
Careful
Infected
Night in the maze (1)
Night in the maze (2)
Night in the maze (3)
Answers (1)
Answers (2)
Answers (3)
Section 7
Choices
Escape
A/N
New life
The Scorch
Right Arm
Lost
Wrong Carriage
The last city
The Past
Moving on
The Kidnap
Goodbye
Limbo
The End
A/N
IMAGINE: Nightmares
IMAGINE: Morning Fun
IMAGINE: Celebration

Free

4K 112 52
By Helsing_Wick

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Jessica, Barry, Walt, Edgar, Samantha" Janson was calling out the names.

"I wanna know what's through that door" I heard Thomas mutter next to me.

"Aaron"

We all looked at him, before I shrugged at Newt.

"Now, we've been over this"He sighed "You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw"

"Dennis"

"It could've been anything under there"

"I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies"Thomas argued.

"Sally"

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night"He lowered his voice as we all leaned a bit closer.

"Who the hell is Aris?"Minho asked.

"Henry, Tim"Thomas pointed over to the kid who was peering closely at a slice of orange.

"Well, I'm sold"I mutter making Newt chuckle.

"And last but not least, David" Janson finished "Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening"

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should just keep our heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, all right?"Newt looked at Thomas who was staring at the door.

"Tommy..."I noticed the glint in his eye before he stood up and marched towards the door.

"What is he doing?"Newt asked.

"I think he's drawing attention to himself"I sighed as we watched him. He tried to get through a few times and got pulled away. The guard muttered something at him and Thomas turned away before trying to make a run for the door then being tackled. I quickly got up followed by the rest of them.

"What's your problem, man?" I grabbed Thomas' arm, attempting to pull him back as Janson came running "Why won't you let me see her?"

"Control your friend!"The guard yelled to me. I gave him a glare in return.

"What's happening here?" Janson got between the guard and Thomas "Thomas? I thought we could trust each other" He put a hand on his shoulder, looking around before leaning in"You know we're all on the same team here"

"Are we?"Thomas asked. Janson looked at him before dropping his hand.

"Get them to their bunks" We were grabbed and marched from the cafeteria.

"Get your asses in there! All of you!"I crashed into Newt as we were thrown into our room.

"What the hell was that about?"Minho questioned Thomas"You didn't really think they were just gonna let you through?"

"Nah, Of course I didn't"He pulled something out of his pocket. It was an ID card "I'm gonna find out what's on the other side of that door"

"Right"I crossed my arms as Newt sighed.

"Newt, ____, they're hiding something. Okay? These people are not who they say they are" He began to walk to his bed.

"No, Thomas, you don't know that!"Newt argued as we followed"The only thing we do know is that they helped rescue us from WICKD. They gave us new clothes. They gave us food. They gave us a proper bed. Some of us haven't had that in a long time"

"Yeah, but..."

"Some of us a lot longer than others"Newt let out a deep breath. All of a sudden the vent door was thrown open and Aris slid out from under Thomas' bed.

"Hey Thomas"

"What the..."

"You got it, didn't you?"He spoke over Frypan.

"Yeah, let's go"He held up the card"All right, look, maybe you guys are right. Maybe I'm just being paranoid"He got under his bed as we all crouched down "But I got to find out for sure. Just cover for me. I'll be back as soon as I can"He slid into the vent. I ran a hand through my hair and glanced at the door. That shank better be careful.

~LATER THAT EVENING~

"Winston..."I held my head in my hands at the guy who high fived a grinning Frypan.

"I'm serious _____!"I groaned and flopped back on my bed as they all smirked.

"It's a simple question really"Newt chuckled making me roll my eyes at him"Why Gally? No offense but there were other choices so what made you choose him?"

"This is not a slumber party"I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at them "But since you all are such nosy shanks..."I sighed, feeling my cheeks getting warm "He made me feel safe and loved"

"I'm sure that's sweet and all but I think it was because you thought he was good in bed"My face went red hot making them cheer and laugh as I threw my pillow at Minho. We were interrupted by the vent skidding across the room and Thomas scrambling out followed by Aris.

"Thomas!"I ran to him and helped him up.

"We gotta go. We gotta go right now"He ran to the door and peered outside.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What do you mean, 'We gotta go?''

"They're coming. Come on. We gotta go."He ran back to his bed "They're coming for us"He grabbed his sheets and tied them tightly around the door handles.

"Aris what happened in there?"I questioned him. He was staring at the ground in shock.

"Paige, she's still alive"

"Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us"Newt told him as he frantically tied his sheets.

"She's still alive"

"Who's she? Teresa?"

"Ava"I felt my blood go cold.

"Ava?"

"Will you just turn around and talk to us?" I yelled at him.

"It's WICKD!"He shouted, finally turning around "It's still WICKD"He let go of the sheet and ran to his bed as we stared at him "It's always been WICKD" He grabbed his mattress and shoved it against the door.

"Thomas" I put my hand on the mattress making him turn around and look at me "What did you see?"

"I don't have time to explain right now"He let out a shaky breath "_____, please, we have to go"He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I glanced around at everyone's worried faces before turning back to Thomas "Lead the way"

~A LITTLE WHILE LATER~

"Come on, come on!"Thomas kept a lookout as we climbed out of the vent into an empty passage way "Okay, let's go!"

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do"Aris waved at us, looking down the corridor for anyone.

"What are you talking about?"

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go"Aris climbed back into the vent.

"I'll go with him"Winston volunteered.

"Okay Winston, go! Go! Come on"Thomas nodded.

"Are you sure we can trust this kid?"Minho asked as we ran.

"You don't want to know where we'd be without him"Thomas replied. We turned a corner and ran into a doctor.

"What are you kids doing out?" She looked at us suspiciously. An alarm began to blare. I looked at Thomas then back at her.

"I'm sorry about this"I grabbed her arm and Thomas did the same "We need your help" We ran along the corridor heading to the med wing. As we turned the corner, we were faced with a guard.

"Freeze! Stay where you are!"He cocked his gun and shot at us. We turned back and ran.

"Why are they shooting at us?"Frypan yelled.

"I've spotted them! They're in L-3!"I turned back to see Minho staring at back the passage.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him. He ran back as a guard came running. He kicked him up and knocked him out. We ran to him.

"Shit, Minho!" I checked the guard's gun for ammo and threw it to Thomas."Let's go!"We arrived at the lab and pushed the doctor through first.

"Dr Crawford, are you here to..."The scientists looked up in confusion"Wait, wait. Okay, okay"They backed up as we barged in.

"Where is she? Where is she!"Thomas questioned them. They looked over to a bed covered by a curtain. He gave the gun to Minho who pointed it at them. While Thomas checked on Teresa, Newt tied the scientists up.

"Guys?"Frypan slammed the door shut "They're coming! Where do we go?"

"Frypan move!"I kicked over a table and pushed it against the door "Get back! Get back!"

"They've got the door barricaded. Send backup!"The guards pushed against our block.

"Okay, we gotta get outta here! Where do we go?"I turned to Thomas as he looked around the room.

"Everyone stand back!"He grabbed a stool, smashing it against a window"_____, Newt, help!"We both grabbed stools and broke the window.

"Go go go!"We jumped through as the guards and Janson made it past the door. Minho threw me the gun and we left the room only to be faced by a guard. I quickly pulled the trigger which caused the man to fly backwards in electrical shock.

"Shit. Okay, come on!"We ran past the twitching man and down the corridor.

"There it is! There it is!"Thomas yelled out.

"Converge on level 3"A voice said over the PA "All R-16 personnel, non-lethal force only"

"Thomas, the card!"I kept the gun ready as he tried to open the door.

"Shit! Come on!"The door denied entry repeatedly"No, no no!"

"Thomas!"We heard Janson's slimy voice as they approached behind us.I cocked my gun, marching towards him.

"Open this door, Janson!"I shouted over the alarm's ringing.

"You really don't want me to, ____"

"Open the damn door"I heard the beeping as they kept trying to open the door.

"Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life"He argued "The maze is one thing, but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the Scorch"They kept walking closer as did I "If the elements don't kill you, the Cranks will. ______, you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you"

"Yeah, let me guess. WICKD is good?"I replied in a sarcastic manner.

"You're not getting through that door" At that moment, the door clicked open revealing Aris and Winston standing there.

"Hey guys"

"Come on!"

"_____! Come on, let's go!"Thomas yelled at me as I looked back at Janson. I shot while running backwards. After the ammo finished, I threw the gun at them and ran like hell.

"Don't let them get away! Shut the main vault door!"Janson yelled. I sprinted as the door was slowly closing.

"No ____!"

"Come on _____! Come on!" I dropped to my knees and slid down just as the door sealed shut.

"Move! Move!"

"Thomas, what's going on?"I panted. Aris smashed the keypad so the guards and Janson couldn't get through. They begin to try to open the door while Aris finds a gun. Thomas gives the bird to a fuming Janson. We continue running for the exit.

"Come on, keep moving!" We find a large door and Thomas pulls it open. We wince as we see the high winded storm outside. I looked back at the soldiers trying to get through the door then back outside. 'Goodbye soft bed' I thought as I ran into the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 258 20
When (Y/n) comes up in the glade as the first girl, she struggles with processing it all. She is the second person to ever come up to the glade and l...
127K 2.5K 33
This is an alternative universe of the Maze Runner series. It's basically the same except everyone has a soulmate and they can find their soulmate by...
12.5K 256 12
It's hard in the Glade as the only girl but your best friend Mihno helps you get by. Over time things start to get worse in the Glade but but an old...
762K 22.7K 109
แด›สœแด‡ส สŸษชแด‡, ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸ, แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸแดส€, ษขแด€๊œฑสŸษชษขสœแด›, แด›ส€ษชแด„แด‹, แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดŠแดแด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€๊œฑแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฐสŸษชส€แด›, สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€๊œฑษชแดษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด‡แด‡๊œฑ, แด แด€ษดแด…แด€สŸษชแดขแด‡, แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด‹ษดษชแด ...