**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 40.

52 18 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

"Oh come on Anthony" Alex begs him, "It's just a date."

"Oh really? I thought I was getting married." Anthony sarcastically says, as they let him finish, "Of course I fucking know that it's just date, but I didn't want to go." He says "I don't even know why you're okay with this Cesi." Anthony says, "Shouldn't you be on my side in this" He gives her a serious look.

These past few days Alex and Cesi had seen Anthony more upset then ever.
One year has past already and Heidi just isn't back from California.

Alex and Cesi had talked to Heidi but from what it seemed, she is okay over there.

Never once did she say she'd be back, and if they'd ask she would avoid that subject.

So Alex and Cesi decided to find someone he could spend some time with instead of being home working all day, at first Cesi wasn't okay with it because she couldn't do that to Heidi, but Alex convinced her.
Even though maybe she'll tell Heidi.

After looking through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, they found a girl about his age that lived downtown, Alex and Cesi had already met her and they thought she was okay.

"Dude you are not going to date her, that's one of the reasons why I agreed because I know you're not going to date her. It's just like having dinner with a friend. I don't even know why your whining if we already told you that we're going with you." Cesi says

"I don't care, I can't pretend it's just like having dinner with a friend because I don't even know her and I don't want to know her and I don't care and I don't want to go out and I'd rather stay here doing something worth my time and plus I can have dinner in my room while I'm working." Anthony says frustrated.

"Hijo de la fregada, it's just a date. We promise that if you don't feel comfortable will leave right away, right Alex?" She looks at Alex.

"Yes, will bring you back so you can do whatever you do on your computer." Alex says.

"Work. I work on my computer." Anthony gives them both a look.

"Okay, Okay who cares, you need to get ready though because it's almost 6:00 and you don't want to let the girl wait, do you?"

"I don't care, she can wait and if she doesn't like it then she can leave"

"You just want to make her wait so she can get pissed and leave" Cesi says "But that's not happening so change, better be ready in ten, I'll be waiting down stai-"

Alex cuts her off, "Wait aren't you going to go back to your house?" He asks

"For what?" Cesi ask's.

"Aren't you going to change?" Alex looks up and down at her, "What's the matter with what I'm wearing?" Cesi ask's

"We are going to a restaurant Cesi, no a un puesto de tacos." Alex says ( not a taco stand.)

"Excuse me? Are we the one's going on a date? No verdad." Cesi says (right)

"Still you can't go all fodonga, it's going to make things obvious, go change." He orders and Cesi stood there staring at him. (lazy ass)

"What? She already knows who we are" Cesi says and Alex just stares at her.

"Fine I'll go change but you'll change too because look at those ripped jeans, you look like the hobo from smiths" Cesi says and Anthony starts to laugh.

"I'm not changing." Alex says as Cesi walked away.

15 Minutes later.
Cesi went back to Anthony's house and went up to his room, Anthony was already changed and so was Alex.

"better sir?" Cesi ask's Alex, "better. Now you look like your going to a restaurant." Alex says as Cesi makes a face.

"Yeah now you look like a restaurant person too not a garbage eater." She raises her eyebrow.

"Okay lets go." Cesi tells them, "Kay" Anthony answers, "I'm not going with her" Alex says as Cesi turns to him.

"Better I'll have more food for me" She says.

"You know...I can sit here and watch you two fight instead of going to the "date" " Anthony says.

"Shut up." Alex and Cesi say in unison

"I was just saying, god with you." Anthony says

"Okay ya no more fighting, I'm sorry." Cesi says to Alex, "Okay I'm sorry too, Let's go."

At the restaurant.
"He doesn't look happy at all." Alex says sitting In front of Cesi, "Why would he be happy?" Cesi ask's making a weird face.

"I meant to say that he doesn't seem to be comfortable with her, I think we should just take him home."

"Yeah, I'll go get him wait for us at the entrance." Cesi says as Alex nods.

She walks towards them, "Hey, Anthony can I talk to you for a second." Cesi says not looking at the girl.

"Hey aren't you-" Cesi cuts the girl off, "No." Cesi gives Anthony a look and he gets up, "I'll be back." He said and they walked away.

"What took you so damn long? She's fucking boring." He says as Cesi just stares at him.

"Gee, maybe your the one who's boring." Cesi says

"Heidi-" Cesi cuts him off, "She isn't boring yes I get it, but she's not here so shut up."

"What happened? What did you say?" Alex asks Anthony

"Nothing."

"Really? So you just left her there you didn't even give her your number?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I just left her there and she didn't ask for my number so I didn't give it to her" Anthony replies "And if she would have asked for it I wasn't going to give it to her anyways."

"Wow so you're just going to leave her there?"

"Well you can stay here and make her company if you want to." Anthony tells him and walk out.

"Enojon." Alex and Cesi say in unison. (Anger issues)

Months later.

"No. I said No and No is No." Anthony was really pissed, Alex and Cesi have been looking for someone else for Anthony, they are now on the third date and it's probably going to be the last one.

"This is going to be the last one Anthony we promise." Cesi insisted, "Same thing you said about the last one." He says

"This is the last one, we promise." Says Alex.

"Fine." He growls and goes to his room, minutes later he comes back looking exactly how he entered the room, "Aren't you going to change or something?" Cesi ask's.

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

I hated the fact that they were trying to hook me up with some random girls, they say they're tired of seeing me work all day.

If it really bothers you, then don't visit me while I'm working.

It really annoys me that every single time I'm working they come inside my room and interrupt me, if it were something important I wouldn't mind but they just came up with their stupid dates.

"No" I say as final, I'm not changing just to impress some stranger, I'm tired of this date shit thing, I grab my keys from the table and walk out of the house as I turn around, Cesi and Alex just stand there.

"Aren't you guys coming?" I said looking at them both, Cesi and Alex exchange looks.

"You tell him." Cesi whispers to Alex

"Why me?" Alex whispers back

"Because you're his best friend" Cesi makes a face, "And?" Alex tells her.

"We were thinking maybe you could go by yourself, maybe it'll be better?" Cesi tells me.

"Hell no, I'm not going alone, if you guys don't stick with me like the others I'm not going, I don't want to be alone." I say to them.

"Anthony you are not going to be alone OK your date will be there too." Alex says

Ha ha ha.
My date?
Really?
I don't even know her.

"She is not my date." I say

"K' fine will go too." Cesi says as we get in the car.

Making me waste my gas.
Shit isn't even cheap.

At the restaurant.

"You know, I'm having a really nice time we should go out some other time, when are you free?" Marles says.

She is just as annoying as the other ones all they do is talk, talk, talk and more talk.

That her friends this, that her friends that, I don't even care about her friends.

I didn't even ask her about her friends.

"Let me check..." I sarcastically say and she noticed, "Never." I look straight at her, I didn't want her to think that this was some type of funny joke.

"I'm s-sorry I w-was just trying t-to get to k-know you better."

"But I'm not, their is other important things I have to do than be waisting my time with you, eating a potato that looks like you.
You're trying to be like Heidi but that's not going to work, it never did work for any of those girls.
Why don't you understand?
I. LOVE. HEIDI.
I'm not ever going to love you, not even like you. Or feel attracted to you.
That makeup you wear is so ugly, it makes you look like a clown.
And that dress, my god, it makes you look like a slut, have some dignity. Those nails, are you trying to be an eagle or something?"

✯ Cesi ✯

"Go get him." Cesi insisted but Alex just ignores her.

"-you look like a clown.
And that dress, my god, it makes you look like a slut, have some dignity. Those nails, are you trying to be an eagle or something?"
Anthony says to Marles.

"Holy fucken shit" Cesi got up from her seat and walks up towards Anthony.

"And that name of yours. "Morkes" is that even a name?" Anthony asks her kinda yelling, Cesi heard and pulls him from the arm.

She walked away with him and they left Marles at the table.

"Her name was Marles not Morkes" Cesi let's go of him.

"Ugh, I don't care." Anthony says.

30 minutes later.
The three of them were heading back home.

"She didn't even do anything to you and you were such a dick to her." Alex tells Anthony.

"And? If you don't like it then deal with it." Anthony responds back.

"But that was really mean, you don't tell a girl she looks like a clown." Cesi says

"Well I'm just fucking tired of your stupid dates, did I ever ask you to help me look for a date? No. Because I don't want to go to stupid dates, I have to work, I can't be waisting my time with some fake barbies." Anthony says to both of them.

"Well I'm SO sorry we were just trying to be good friends and help you." Cesi says angry.

"Help me? Really? By waisting my time? That's not helping, if you were really trying to help why haven't you asked Heidi when she'll be back, it's been more than a year and she hasn't come back yet." Anthony tells them pissed.

"Maybe she still has more classes to take." Alex says

"Oh okay then, one of you two, be a good friend and ask her when she'll be back to see what she answers." Anthony says almost yelling at them.

"Look Anthony calm down we told you it was the last date there will be no more, you can now work all you want." Alex says.

"Yeah, I'll work more so I can do the things I was supposed to be doing while I was wasting my time." He says

Cesi got angrier, "Haven't you thought that you're the fucking reason why she's never coming back again." Cesi unlocks the door and gets off the car while they were at the traffic light.

Anthony scrolls down the window, "Cesi get back inside or I swear I'll leave you here." He says as Cesi kept walking, the traffic light changed and he continued driving.

"Dude are you for reals?, you're just going to leave her there, her house isn't near here." Alex says but Anthony kept repeating Cesi's words in his head.

You're the reason why she's never coming back again.

In less then 10 minutes he was parked outside a bar, they can't go in because they aren't 21.

But since Alex. Last year had the "amazing" idea to get fake ID's they are allowed to go in.

"Why are we here?" Alex ask's him, it's been a while since they've gotten drinks.

"Because I need a drink with my best friend." Anthony turns to Alex, "Okay then, let's go." Alex says as they get off.

They enter the bar and ask for a beer as they showed their ID.

Later on that night.
"One more." Anthony says all drunk almost falling from the chair he was sitting on.

"No. No more." Alex says pulling the bottle away from Anthony.

"One more Alex just one more." He begged.

"Ok fine one more just one more and we are leaving." Alex says and stands up, he makes his way to the bar and trips himself but doesn't fall.

He goes back with a beer on each hand and hands one to Anthony.

"It's my fault. She's never coming back because of me." Anthony's eyes get watery.

"No bro don't blame yourself, Cesi was mad and she probably didn't know what she was saying and...yeah." Alex tells him, "Come on let's go before you start crying."

"I'm not crying." Anthony wipes his eyes, Alex helps him get up and they walk outside.

Without knowing how they ended up at a tattoo shop.

"Those are cool tattoos" Alex says

"Yeah, look at this one is cute." Anthony points at a small football.

"Since when do you say cute?" Alex makes a weird face.

"How can I help you guys?" The tattoo artist says.

"How much is it to get a tattoo?" Anthony asks.

"You aren't planning on getting a tattoo right?" Alex turns to him.

"It depends on the size and what it's going to be." The guy says

"How about a small one, that's just a name?" Anthony asks and Alex just stays surprised.

"Where do you want it? And what's the name?" The guy asks, Anthony thinks for a bit and then answers.

"Here" he points to his left side on his chest, "and it's Heidi."

"What? Are you stupid?" Alex asks.

"Okay then it will be $150 but if you get two it'll be 100 and your friend here can have a free one." The guy says.

"Hell no I'm not getting a tattoo." Alex says.

"Why not? It can be like a friendship tattoo." Anthony says

"Anthony Ugh, What are we going to get?" Alex asks

"We should get the football I showed you."

"Are you sure you want to get a tattoo, you're drunk." Alex says, Anthony shakes his head.

"No I'm not drunk, you're the one who's drunk." He points at Alex, "Ha Okay." Alex laughs.

"Are you guys sure, you want a tattoo?" The guys ask's them.

"Sure why not" Anthony says, "Well, it's free." Alex says

"Okay then."

Next day.

Anthony woke up shirtless, his head throbbing and his eyes burned. "Fuck" he grabbed his head.

How much did I drink?
Too much that's for sure.

He is completely hungover.
He gets up and everything starts spinning, he throws himself back to the bed and closes his eyes.

He starts thinking but doesn't remember anything.

He gets up again, goes inside the bathroom and stares at himself in the mirror, he rubbed his eyes more than 3 times. "Holy Shit. What the fuck did I do?" He says staring at his new tattoos.

"Well stupid you got tattoos, that's what happened." He mumbles to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 20
It's basically a story about your average gamer hanging with her high school friends, and meeting new friends along the way. She was having fun until...
1.1K 10 11
After a disasterous divorce betwen her parents, Hannah has been going to new schools left and right, and has her heart set on hating her parents and...
3.8K 1K 42
Katelyn is a typical high school senior. Prom is only a week away, will she be able to find a date to prom? Will choose the right path for her life a...
12 0 1
When Lauren moves to a new state she meets and falls in love with the star quarterback. Follow this heartfelt love story.