**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 35.

45 17 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

Christmas.

We arrived at the house and Cesi was already waiting for me at the door.
Everything looked so white like always, all the streets covered with snow.

I got out of the car and hugged Cesi, "I missed you" I say, "I missed you too" we pull away.

She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Heidi? Heidi? Where are you? I can't see you." She moved her hands around.
I knew she was going to do that, she always does.

Every winter she pretends to not see me because I'm too white and I look just like the snow.

"Stop" I smack her arm and laugh, we go inside the house and it's just as warm as I remember.

They decorated the house for Christmas and it looks really beautiful.

All the house was literally red.
The Christmas tree was bigger and had more lights then last year, and is already full of gifts.

Everyone hugged Jason, his wife and Heidi.

After they all started to talk about Rachel's pregnancy and how often she'd go to the hospital to see if everything was okay with the baby.

Cesi got up and left and Heidi followed her.

"Ahh what the boringness." Cesi throws herself on the bed and so does Heidi, "I missed this bed so much" Heidi rolls around.

"Yeah me too." Cesi says and Heidi gives her a look, "What? I haven't been on it all day." They laugh.

They started to talk about California and other things that have been happening over there and here.
And well the conversation took ages like always.

"Hey so where-...never mind" Heidi says
"What were you going to say?" Cesi ask's suspicious.

"I said never mind" Heidi says
"Yeah, whatever." Cesi says

Park City.

As soon as everyone woke up they all got ready because they decided to go to Park City, it's been a long time since they all went to park city as a family.

"Look at the trees, they look so nice and beautiful." Rachel says

"Yeah winter has always been beautiful because of the snow." Maria tells her

"Yeah but it gets really cold sometimes." Jose says as they walk into a store.

"Okay will be looking at the shoes." Cesi says as Heidi and her walk to the shoe section.

The time passed by and they were all done with their shopping.

Heidi's parents bought more gifts for Christmas, Jason and Rachel bought Christmas gifts too because they couldn't bring any from California.

Heidi and Cesi bought some gifts also, and the twins bought the secret Santa gifts.

After getting back in the car they decided to go up on a mountain so Rachel could look at the view from up there.

Everything looks so white and nice.
It's like if there was a white blanket on top of everything.

"It's so beautiful" Rachel says
"Yeah and so white." Says Jason as he holds her, "I've actually never seen Salt Lake from up here, it actually looks nice." He says

"Look I can see the house, it's over there" Cesi points to the left joking.

"Yeah right? How can you even see if you don't have your glasses." Heidi says laughing.

"I don't need them that's why I don't use them." Cesi says

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." Heidi laughs

After getting a few pictures of the view they went back home to eat and decided what they are cooking for Christmas.

As Rachel and Maria talk about food, Jason and his dad watch the Tv.
The twins, Heidi and Cesi are in the room watching the Tv also, they went in the room because boys and their soccer games.

Christmas Eve.

"What's this?" Heidi ask's as Cesi hands her a little box.
"It's a Christmas gift, what else" she replies
"I know it's a Christmas gift, but what's inside?" She asks
"Something." Cesi says
"Oh really? I thought it didn't have anything" Heidi says rolling her eyes.

"You'll have to wait till Christmas, which is in like a few more hours." Cesi says

They both get up and walk to the kitchen. Like always they have the food ready.

"Everything looks so yummy" Cesi says
"Yeah so delicious" Heidi says, "Mom can we eat?"

"Nope your aunt isn't here yet, so we'll have to wait for her." Maria replies from the living room.

"Knowing my aunt she'll get here in like one or two more hours." Heidi says

"Yup, I guess we'll just have to eat air for now." Cesi replies
"Yup" They both laugh.

✯ Cesi. ✯

Heidi's been acting weird these past days, it's like she wants to know something but who knows what she wants to know.

Cesi thought maybe she wanted to know about Anthony but if she wanted to know about him she would probably have asked her already.

Or maybe she just doesn't want to ask, she wants Cesi to tell her without asking?
Or....
I don't know.

✾ Heidi Rosales ✾

I wanted to ask her but I just don't know, maybe she hasn't talked to him.
Or who knows...

"Cesi?" Heidi gets nervous

"What?" Cesi replies

"Can I ask you something?" Heidi walks around the kitchen.

"Surrrre" Cesi says suspicious

"Um you know I um was wondering where you kno-"

Cesi knows what she was trying to ask so she just cuts her off and says, "He's out of town with Alex."

Heidi froze and just remained silent.

"Were you not going to ask me that?" Cesi ask's but she knew she was.

"Um yeah I was. Out of town?" Heidi raises her eyebrow.

"Yes, he went to Miami" Cesi says

"What for?" Heidi ask's

"He went to a wedding."

"Who got married?"

"Girl you ask to many questions" Cesi says

"Well you aren't giving me that much information." Heidi gives her a look

"Chismosa" Cesi shakes her head, "His cousin Amy, got married, so he got invited and he took Alex because he didn't want to leave alone, and they left
Two days before you got here." Cesi says

"Just Alex and him?" Heidi ask's wondering if his parents, Shailey, and Jacob went too.

"Yup, Shailey did want to go but she stayed home because her parents didn't let her go, Jacob didn't go either because he just wanted to stay here and work at the shop, and well his parents aren't really close to her so they decided to not go.", Cesi says

"And is he very close to her?" Heidi asked wondering why he went.

"I don't know, you should know."

"Why me?" Heidi ask's

"Well because-" Heidi cuts her off, "Well I don't know, I didn't even know he has a cousin named Amy."

"He said he used to be really close to her back then, just like you and I but then their parents got into a fight or something like that and Amy's parents moved and they stopped seeing each other... I think that's what he said." Cesi scratches her head.

"Oh. So that's why he went alone." Heidi says, "So she just invited him?"

"No, she invited all of them but they just didn't go." Cesi says

"That's rude." Heidi takes a bite out of her cupcake.

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

"Okay let's go." Alex tells him, "Get up."

"I'm not in a mood for a wedding Alex" Anthony says, ever since they got to the hotel he has done nothing but lay in bed all day.

When they were boarding the plane he remembered the time Heidi and him went to Disney world together, the time they spent the evening hand in hand along the beach, feeling the soft sand between their toes, all the happy moments he had with her...

"You're never in the mood for anything." Alex sighs and grabs him by the arm, "Come on, let's go have some fun." Alex gets him on his feet, they grabbed everything they needed and left the hotel.

20 minutes later.

They arrived on time before the party started.

As soon as they walked into the entrance Amy Anthony's cousin embrace him warmly, "Oh my god it's been so long." She touches his cheek and smiles at him, he smiles back and takes a look at her.

"You look really nice." He tells her

"Well you don't stay behind, you probably have lots of girls around you." She says as his smile drops and turns to look at Alex.

"Look, this is Alex my best friend." Anthony says changing the topic, "Hi" Alex offers his hand and she takes it.

"And well, Alex this is Amy my cousin."

"Yep I'm Amy." She smiles and stares at Anthony, "Are you Okay?" She asks him.

"Yeah why? He replies, "Well you don't look like it and you got upset when I told you that you've probably got lots of girls around you...oh I think I know what's wrong, you like someone that doesn't like you back?" She tried to guess.

Since Anthony and her haven't been communicating these past few years, she doesn't know what Anthony's been doing or if he was dating someone.

"Amy I just broke up with Heidi and it just-" Anthony stooped because he felt his eyes getting watery.

Alex wraps an arm around his back and let's him know that he is there for him.

"Oh...I'm really sorry, she definitely is really important to you." She holds his hand on her's.
"More than anything, she's the only one I will always love."

Christmas.

They were all all hugging and wishing Merry Christmas to each other.

They all exchange their secret Santa gifts and open them.

Some of them got clothes, others got perfume, toys for Jason's unborn child.

"Merry Christmas" Cesi hugs Heidi

"Merry Christmas" Heidi hugs her back as they go join the others on the couch and open more of their gifts.

New Years.

Jason grabs a bottle of sparkling from the table and opens it with a flourish, the popping of the cork drowned out by the hiss of the flames above.

He pours it into all the glasses of everyone's holding.

"Happy New Years" Jason says warmly, clicking his glass with everyone.

As soon as everyone put their glasses down Maria, Heidi's mom hands everyone another glass with twelve grapes.

"Happy New Year" Cesi tells Heidi and embraces her warmly, "Happy New Year" Heidi smiles.

At the airport.

"Take care, the three of you- I mean the four of you." Cesi motions to Rachel's belly.

"We will, you guys take care too." Rachel waves at them, Heidi waves at them too and walked away.

"Take care." Heidi's mom waves at them.

"I miss them already" She says, "I think we all do." Heidi's dad says, "We do" the twins and Cesi say in unison.

"Well for now we should go home and eat." Cesi suggests, "Can you stop thinking about food for once in your life?" Kimberly says, "Mmm..No" Cesi smiles at her.
They walk away and leave back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 20
It's basically a story about your average gamer hanging with her high school friends, and meeting new friends along the way. She was having fun until...
13.9K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
609 59 27
This story is about a girl, Sugar Wilkins who is 17 years old and is super excited to go to senior high school. She has no interest in dating because...
79 17 35
Meet Olivia, a smart and bubbly high school student who won a coveted scholarship to study in the city. Olivia was thrilled at the prospect of explor...