Harry Holland Imagines

By irlcatheravery

you know you love him too (new imagines the 1st of every month) Highest Ranking: #1 in HarryHolland More

Kisses
The Photoshoot
Venice
Flat Irons
Scandalous
The Christmas War
A Thunderstorm
Wedding Helpers
Sweatshirt Stealer
A Hickey
Linguini
Behind the Scenes w/Harry Holland
Radio Embarassments

Press Tour Struggles

12.4K 153 15
By irlcatheravery

2nd Person POV (no spoilers to SMFFH)

This is going to be the biggest week of your life. Okay, that is an exaggeration, but it will be in the top ten for biggest weeks of your life.

Just this last year, you landed a role in the Spider-Man movie as Gwen Stacy. She gets bit in the end credit scene, hyping up the next Spider-Man movie to have Spider-Gwen appear.

It was very hard for you to break out of your shell while shooting the movie. You didn't know anybody and nobody knows you. Zendaya and Angourie Rice welcomed you with open arms, evening taking you on a couple girl dates on free days. Remy Hii, Zack Barack, Zoha Rahman, Yasmin Mwanza, and you all were new to the marvel universe, making you five inseparable. The five newbies never left each other alone. It was filming in Venice when Tom really started to hang out with you and get to know you. You couldn't figure out why for a while, then he told you, his little brother has a crush on you.

Harry was not happy that Tom told you his darkest secret. Tom has full confidence that you liked him back, and he was right. There was no doubt in your mind that Harry Holland is the cutest person alive. He doesn't like it when you call him that, it makes him blush.

As soon as filming was done, you and Harry became a couple. From there, you two have been dating ever since.

Now, the London press tour for Spider-Man starts and spending the next week with your friends (and boyfriend) begins.

The main characters, Tom, Zendaya, and Jacob, got a lot more interviews than you did. You expected it though. In the mean time, you and Harry would sit behind the scenes during interviews and watch them. A couple times, Tom tried to bargain with the interviewers to let you join them. It works most of the time, other times, the people weren't so nice.

This is one of those times, so you have to watch behind the scenes with Harry. He is showing you some pictures he has taken over the past couple of days. Some of Tom, some of the cast of Spider-Man, and a lot of single photos of you. Those photos aren't even for the press tour, Harry just loves using you as a model.

"I took this one of Tom when he wasn't looking," Harry laughs, making you laugh as well. He flicks through some more of Tom and his unflattering faces when eating lunch, causing you and Harry to laugh even more. It gets so bad, Harry is rolling on the floor and you are close to falling off your chair.

"Oi, Harry, what's going on?" Tom chuckles from in front of the camera. Jacob and Zendaya look around the camera to find Harry on the floor and you nearly on the floor. Tom apologizes to the company for stopping the interview, but laughs again when he sees the scene before him. "Do I need to escort you and Y/N outside, Harry?"

"No," he shouts from the floor, regaining his breath. "No, we are fine. Please continue, please." Harry gets off the floor and sits back down in his chair next to you. It takes him a couple seconds to calm down before turning off his camera and putting it away in his backpack. You take the chance to lean your head on his shoulder, which he tenses at, but relaxes when he puts his backpack away and kisses your forehead.

This is how you two usually act in public. Harry always likes to be touching you in some way and have access to kisses. Most of the time it is hand holding in public. Occasionally, Harry will full on kiss you in public, but he gets scared that the paps are watching. The fans don't need to be seeing pictures of you and Harry kissing.

———

"Can you believe we are on a plane for New York?" you ask Harry, who has slumped down into his airplane chair and wrapped himself in a blanket. His head nods tiredly, you can tell he wants sleep. "I'm going to go back to my seat and watch movies, okay?" Harry yawns into his hand, nodding again.

It is at least eight hours in the plane from London to New York City. So you have eight hours to kill with movies and hopefully sleeping. Harry sleeps for most of it. You couldn't sleep at all. Even after buying first class tickets, the seats in the planes are still uncomfortable.

You know Tom has the most trouble sleeping, so it is no surprise he is watching movies and drinking tea in his seat. His seat is on the complete other side of the plane, which makes you sad. Now you definitely don't have anyone to talk to on the flight.

"Ma'am, would you like something to drink?" The lady asks you. She has a kind smile on her face, which takes you by surprise. All of your past air hostesses have been rude to you. It could have been you ignoring them with earbuds in your ears, but that isn't your fault! You have the turn the volume up on the monitor very loud in order to hear it clearly.

"I'll have some tea," you tell her. She nods her head and pours tea into a little cup, then continues to walk down the aisle to ask more passengers the same question.

You go right back to your movie, not noticing a certain someone woke up to the smell of his favorite drink. His hand pokes your arm a couple times to get your attention away from the movie on to him. "Can I have some tea?" Harry whispers, pointing at the small cup. You rolls your eyes at him, then hand it over across the aisle. "Thanks, Love." One sip into the tea, he frowns at the liquid. "It needs more milk."

"We can stop by a Starbucks before we go to the hotel when he land, for now, you can deal with milk-less tea." You push the play button again on your movie, watching it for another few minutes before Harry is poking you again in the arm. This time, he is whining about being cold, even with the blanket around his body. The blanket you bought him for this birthday. He is a huge blanket lover. "I can't change the temperature in the airplane, Holland."

His arms cross over his chest and pouts like a little boy. The little divider between Harry and Tom slides open, revealing Tom and his own cup of tea. He sips is slowly, eyeing you and Harry carefully, then sets it down on the table in front of him.

"I was informed by our team that we will be heading to the hotel to sleep for a couple more hours. Sadly, we have to wake up bright and early for the Empire State Building." Tom puts a frown on his face, much like his brother's. His frown doesn't last as long, Tom goes right back to laughing and smiling at us. "In other news, the three of us will share a room with you two sharing a bed. Unless, Harry you want to share with me like our younger days?"

His head begins to shake back and forth, "I'll stick to sharing with Y/N. Thanks for the offer, Thomas." Harry pulls his hand back and forcefully slides the small door shut, blocking Tom and his sassiness on the other side of the airplane. Got to love their brotherly love.

The plane finally lands after sixty minutes of bumpy landing. The feeling of a plane dropping truly is scary, especially when you can feel your stomach drop with it.

One of the perks of first class is getting off the plane first. The three of you are able to grab your luggage and call a taxi to go to the hotel. It really isn't as easy as that.

For some stupid reason, there are fans waiting at midnight for Tom at the airport. There isn't a couple fans, there is dozens of fans lining the barrier between you three and them. This will not be fun.

"Harry, you know the drill," Tom says to Harry as soon as they see the walk in front of them. It is long, but not impossible. The passport check in is just down at the other end of the hallway.

"Y/N, you do not look, talk, or wave at the fans. They will scream your name, they will scream my name, but we do not interact with them. Our one goal is to get from point A to point B." You nod your head at Harry, who is being very serious about this airport escape. This probably isn't the first time Harry and Tom had had to do this. "We will stand in a line. Tom in the front, you in the middle, and me in the back. This way, we can protect you and your first visit. Got it?"

"I—I think so," you say to Harry. His lips come in contact with you cheek, making a faint blush on your cheeks.

Tom turns back around from peering around the wall, "let's go." The three of you stand in a line and begin the walk down the hall. People begin to scream all of your names, which it is nice to be recognized, but now is not the time.

From the corner of your eye, you can see fans pushing closer and closer to the officers. They all seem to be trying their hardest to take pictures of you three and shove pens in your hands. Some of the graphers begin to shove with all of their might to get close to Tom, which interferes with you walking behind him. You swivel to the right of Tom, getting as far away from the barrier as you could. Harry isn't so lucky. The graphers shove right into him, knocking him over on to his hands and knees.

"Bloody hell," Harry softly groans from the floor. Both you and Tom hear and sees what happens, which immediately turns on the angry side of you two. Nobody, and you two mean nobody, shoves Harry to the floor and gets away with it.

You and Tom disobey the rules to help Harry off the ground and move again. The three of you make it the passport check in without anymore complications, but that still doesn't stop the anger boiling inside of yours and Tom's body.

"Are you okay, please tell me you're okay." You brush your hand over his forehead, checking his face. Harry continues to stare at you, and watch you check his hands and arms next. It makes him smile how much you care, while Tom, on the other hand, is still fuming with anger.

"Fucking hell, I don't understand, I really—"

"Tom," Harry says, stopping his brother from flipping out anymore, "I'm okay. Both of you, I'm fine. Just a little stunned and anxious from that experience."

Thankfully, the line to get into the United States goes quickly. The three of you are able to get in and out of there in no time. Now, you three wait for luggage to arrive. Yours is the fastest one piece of luggage to arrive, Tom and Harry's take forever to come around the conveyor belt. During the wait, you hold onto Harry's hand and kiss it ever so often.

Tom grabs both his luggage and Harry's luggage, they arrived with each other, and you three begin the adventure outside. The policemen manage to move the taxi around to a more secluded area in the airport, so they told you guys to go to the "secret" exit.

"If only we had a secret entrance," Tom mumbles under his breath with his hand deathly gripping his suitcase handle until his knuckles turn white. He forcefully pulls the luggage towards his body as he follows the policemen to the exit. You and Harry sigh and follow Tom.

This concludes that New York City is going to be a rough couple of days.

———

The three of you decided later that night not to bring up the situation on social media. Harry does his best to stay out of the limelight during the Empire State Building press event, but he really couldn't help to admire the red and blue lights done for The Brothers Trust. It made him really happy.

The Empire State Building actually invited you to the event, they must have talked to Sony about publicizing you and your character. The other companies probably didn't understand how important you really are. Okay, you should stop being so cocky.

"You ready to leave for the premiere?" Harry asks you quietly in the hotel room. It has been two days since the Empire State Building, Tom is slowly getting rid of a fever he got two days ago (he didn't tell anybody until yesterday) and you were falling asleep on Harry's shoulder. Tom is outside the hotel room trying to contact a taxi to take you three to the hotel again, but making sure to be let in through the back way. Nobody wants the first day at the airport to repeat.

"I guess," you say tiredly. Harry softly kisses your forehead a couple times, then closes his own eyes to rest before moving again.

It doesn't last long, Tom barges into the hotel room, like the dramatic kid he is, and yells at you and Harry to get a move on. "You are such a shit brother." Harry loudly grumbles under his breath. Tom only grins in return.

This plane ride is a lot smoother than the one from London to New York. You couldn't really tell a difference, and neither could Harry, you two both fell asleep in each other. Tom took a lot of pictures.

At the airport in Hollywood, you and Tom have to leave Harry to get hair and makeup professionally done. It makes him sad, but he gets to leave and hang with his twin, mum, and friends in a different hotel. He's missed them.

The dress you have for the premiere is truly beautiful. It is the colors of Spider-Gwen's suit and custom made to fit you perfectly. Another little teaser you wanted to add in addition to the end credit scene.

You arrive after Samuel L. Jackson, which gives you enough time to walk around and say hello to some people. Remy and Tony come right up to you when you arrive, fangirling about your outfit. They are such nerds.

It is nice to walk around for a while and visit with co-stars. Your interview wasn't until after Angourie Rice's interview. She did hers so well, it made you quite nervous about yours. Just don't make a fool out of yourself. That is your only rule.

The two interviewers called you up, making you smile. They didn't make you smile, from the other side of the carpet, you could see Harry and Sam talking with each other with their mother and friends. So close yet so far away.

"Y/N L/N, so wonderful of you to be here!"

"Thanks for having me," you smile up at them. You must have been really smiling at them, oh gosh.

The woman pips up again, "I'm so excited to finally have Gwen Stacy, she is one of my favorite superheroes and you played her so well on the big screen."

You pull your eyebrows up in surprise, "you have already seen it? Jon wouldn't let me!" The two interviewers laugh at your comment, and so do you, just to keep the awkwardness level from rising. It was true, Jon wouldn't let you watch it, no matter how much Tom begged him too.

"Okay," the man picks up, "we have to ask you just like everyone else. What was your favorite place to film?"

"Venice for sure," you say a little too quickly. Venice is where you and Harry really started connecting, of course it has a special place in your heart. "I have always wanted to visit the city when I was younger and—"

Out of nowhere, Harry Holland comes up from behind the live camera and kissing your cheek, then runs off like nothing happened. It leaves you stunned, it leaves the interviewers stunned. It probably leaves the whole live a little stunned too.

"So—sorry, I . . . um . . . that was Tom Holland's brother everybody, my boyfriend. What was the question again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.7K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
426K 9.1K 87
The title just about says it all folk Requests closed! The cover was done by @Undermyskin ! You guys should go check out her account! Highest Ranki...
2.8K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
544K 6.2K 118
@ethandolan liked your photo. @ethandolan started following you. Highest ranking: #292 in fanfiction