Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter three : On the plane

17.6K 497 552
By makasxru

Everyone was settled in their seats you can probably tell who is sitting next to who. It is Mira we are dealing with here. Erza had sat herself next to Lisanna, Lisanna happily let Erza do so and did not follow her big sisters instructions to discuss Jellal.

But then Levy told Mira she had a movie for everyone to watch so Mira let Levy go up along the plane to put it on "Everyone!" Levy said trying to get everyone's attention but no one was noticing her. Jet, Droy, Lucy and Gajeel only noticed her. Mira was about to call for people to listen when Gajeel shouted "Oi you lot shrimp's trying to speak so shut your traps!"

Mira grinned narrowing her eyes observing- maybe she didn't need to help push everyone together some of them were doing it well on their own. "Thanks Gajeel." Levy smiled and he nodded chewing on a nail. "So I got us a DVD to watch its 'The Fault in Our Stars.'

Lucy spoke up "I love that book! Wait the DVD isn't out for a while?"

The guild groaned getting ready for another fangirl talk between Levy and Lucy. This had become quite the regular thing in which they discussed movies and books. "Well because I am that great I got it I have my ways." Levy winked and Jet and Droy grinned saying 'that's our Levy!'

Gray stripped again but hadn't noticed Juvia was just ogling at him "what's it about?" Gray asked Levy still not noticing the lack of shirt.

"Well this girl Hazel has cancer and meets this guy Augustus Waters" Levy looked at Lucy and they dreamily said "Augustus..."

Gray yelled "Hey stop fantasizing weirdos!"

"Oh right um so they meet at a cancer support group and they just get to know each other and well I don't know what else to say without spoiling you." Levy then ignored the questions and put on the movie there was a screen on the back of everyone's chairs for them to watch.

Levy walked back in and cringed because she had to climb over Gajeel to get to her seat. She sighed and walked over he was chewing on the nail with Lily on his lap watching the movie. "Um hey Gajeel?"

He turned around "what's up?" Levy groaned was he that stupid not noticing she needed past?

"I need to get past to my seat."

He lifted up Lily and plopped him down on the other side she was in between Lily and Gajeel. Levy waited for him to walk out for her to get past but he just kept watching the movie. He turned round again "well are you going to past?" He gestured to her seat.

Levy groaned and climbed over Gajeel her right leg was over him she stepped her left ready to swing round but she stepped on a shoe and fell forward. Gajeel caught her wrapping his hands around her waist. Levy blushed as their faces were very close, she was getting memories from giving him 'air' so she quickly wriggled away sitting down.

But then she looked back at the floor how did she trip on a shoe? She peered at the pink shoe and saw Mira a few rows ahead her white hair could just be seen, Levy ducked her head and saw the shoe missing from her left foot.

Levy was ready to strangle her. But then she heard 'I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend.'

Levy squealed and Gajeel jumped thinking something was wrong with her Levy jumped up and tapped Lucy's shoulder she was already turning ready to say something they spoke together "That was from the book!" Instead of usually talking for twenty minutes they sat back down and kept watching.

Lily climbed up and sat on Levy's lap. Gajeel stared at Levy of course she wouldn't notice too entranced in the movie she smiled at something in the movie Gajeel looked and the guy and girl were just staring at each other. Gajeel liked her smile it was... he didn't know what word to use.

Lily noticed Gajeel staring at Levy and smirked.

"Please fasten your seat belts we are taking off now."

Meanwhile at Lucy and Natsu's seats...

"If you don't stop asking me questions I won't cook you anything at the resort."

Natsu and Happy nodded "Aye Sir!"

Lucy sighed happily and watched the movie those two idiots kept on asking her stupid questions about the movie like 'I don't get it the literal heart of Jesus?' and 'What's a metaphor?' Lucy watched as Augustus drove Hazel to his house she laughed at how bad he was.

The plane was on the runway and they took of up into the air. Lucy hated to admit but she had been on planes before when she was younger with her father and she didn't like it at all. Lucy sucked in a breath and squeezed her eyes shut. 

She never enjoyed flying, her father who was of course a famous rich man had lots of business trips to do and she could not be left alone in a mansion even with the servants. So she was forced to go with him but the fly up terrified her, that sinking feelings in her stomach as you set off. Each time she had to go on a plane she was in a comforting seat but curled in a ball crying while her father was in the chair across doing work. As much as she missed him as a child he didn't treat her right, he didn't comfort her when she was so scared.

And now here she was on a plane again- honestly she didn't want to do this but she couldn't miss out on something like this now could she? So she would go through with it to get it over and done with, she tightened her grip on the arm of the chair.

"Luce?"

Natsu tapped her shoulder but she curled up into a ball, the plane was ascending and her stomach was descending. "You don't like flying do you?"

Lucy shook her head and sniffed.

"Well you must have been on plane's before didn't someone help you?" Natsu asked.

Lucy shook her head "no I just did this." 

Natsu was shocked he knew her dad was bad but he didn't even calm her down? Lucy began hyperventilating as the plane kept going up further. "Lucy calm down." 

Lucy was breathing harder. Her head was pounding, the sound of the engines running and the beeping noises in the plane and the sound of Natsu asking her name. It was all hurting her head and her throat was becoming dry- she couldn't do this!

Natsu wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm her down "it's fine don't worry." Natsu stroked her hair and she nuzzled her head into his chest "thank you" she whispered. Lucy grabbed onto his shirt.

She had to admit she felt a little better, the smell of his shirt and the warmth radiating off of him made her feel at peace with her feat. They stayed together like that for another five minutes until the plane stopped going higher and just went forwards. Lucy moved away from Natsu and smiled "thank you I just hate take off on plane's."

"It's fine," he folded his arms behind his head leaning back "you're okay though?"

Lucy sniffed she was still shaking she looked out at the window seeing how high up they were "yeah I'm fine now." She lied.

"No you're not."

"Okay so maybe I don't like flying altogether."

Natsu grabbed her hand and held onto it Lucy blushed his hand was nice and warm she stopped shaking and smiled "thanks." And that fear of flying, the terrifying worry of the plane crashing and the height making her nauseous just washed away.

Happy smiled evilly "she likessss h-"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT."

Meanwhile in Gray and Juvia's seats...

Juvia was excited to watch the movie she had read the book so she was just giddy watching it, it was a beautifully tragic book. She was playing it 'cool' as Mirajane had said to her- Mirajane did ask to try drop the 'sama' but there was no way she could drop that. 

Gray stared at Juvia. He was confused because for once she wasn't staring him she was just watching the movie. Well Gray would be surprised if she could keep it up for 3 hours. Gray never really looked at Juvia properly he just knew her as the crazy psycho- no that was a lie. When they first met and she first joined Fairy Tail she was insane- but they had been through a lot and she was not crazy. He would never think that, she just had strong feelings and he was thankful for that. With those feelings she managed to let Silver rest in peace and he was grateful for that.

But he still didn't eat the weekly 'Gray bun's' she made for him.

But he actually liked looking at her how she smiled at the literal heart of Jesus and laughing out loud at the guy's driving skills.  And before he even realized it he was smiling slightly at her, was Mirajane doing something to him...

Juvia turned around and looked at Gray "are you alright?"

Gray snapped out of his day dreaming "oh yeah I'm fine it's just you're never normally so calm."

Juvia nodded "Juvia has been looking forward to the movie, so Juvia wants to enjoy it." Juvia smiled. Mirajane suggested to stop talking in past tense- but it was too hard for her and she didn't want to change herself completely for Gray. Even if she wanted him to accept her love she did not want him to do so with a different Juvia.

"Oh right well you seem nice this way." Gray scratched his head.

Juvia smiled trying not to explode her Gray-sama said that! Juvia kept her cool and remembered Mira's advice "Thanks Gray-sama, Juvia won't be a bother."

Gray smiled "you know I wouldn't call you a bother at all, I'm just saying you're nice like this." He didn't mind her bothering, he wouldn't even want to call it bothering that was too harsh for Juvia. She just gave him a lot of... attention. 

An object flew towards them, Gray noticing the red thing being throw a few rows ahead by the salmon haired moron. He raised his arm and caught the object realizing it was a packet of skittles, he was a sucker for skittles. "Want some?" Gray offered to Juvia.

Juvia smiled "you take them Juvia doesn't mind."

"How about we just share?"

"Oh alright." Juvia smiled warmly.

Gray teared open the skittles "the blue ones are my favourite."

"Mine too!"

They grinned and reached in the packet hands touching Juvia blushed and she looked at Gray and almost fainted he had the smallest tinge of red on his cheeks. Juvia took a skittle a popped it in her mouth.

They both watched the movie munching happily on skittles.

***
There you have chapter three! I hope you liked it!

This is me currently editing this after about a year... So if you go to the next chapter and Juvia is talking with 'I' and all that when I have the time I'll be changing that to how she really talks, but I edit a chapter every day or so. So try not to be confused!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
63 13 13
Nine girls - Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Cana, Kinana, Mirajane, Evergreen, and Levy - left the guild to raise their children. Years later, they return...
88.9K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...