Save Me. [P.JM + J.JK]

Von catzumi_zero

Park Jimin wants to die. Jeon Jungkook is going to die. When Jungkook meets Jimin, both worlds will collide... Mehr

Trailer
Ch 1: Jimin
Ch 2: Jungkook
Ch 3: Jimin
Ch: 4 Jungkook
Ch 5: Jimin
Ch 6: Jungkook
Ch 7: Jimin
Ch 8: Jungkook
Ch 9: Jimin
Ch 10: Jungkook
Ch 11: Jimin
Ch 12: Jungkook
Ch 13: Jimin
Ch 14: Jungkook
Ch 15: Jimin
Ch 16: Jungkook
Ch 17: Jimin
Ch 18: Jungkook
Ch 19: Jimin
Ch 20: Jungkook
Ch 21: Jimin
Ch 22: Jungkook
Ch 23: Jimin
Ch 24: Jungkook
Ch 25: Jimin
Ch 26: Jungkook
Ch 27: Jimin
Ch 28: Jungkook
Ch 29: Jimin
Ch 30: Jungkook
Ch 31: Jimin
Ch 32: Jungkook
Ch 33: Jimin [21+]
Ch 34: Jungkook
Ch 35: Jimin
Ch 36: Jungkook
Ch 37: Jimin
Ch 39: Jimin
Ch 40: Jungkook
Ch 41: Jimin
Last Memory
Moving On
I'm Fine

Ch 38: Jungkook

2.3K 160 60
Von catzumi_zero

Jimin had finally gotten out of the hospital a week after that incident. Namjoon and Jin gladly accepted him to live with us and they even offered him a permanent stay. Jimin told them it wasn't for too long for that he might have to return home someday but I hoped it wouldn't be too soon.

I on the other hand was doing worse, health wise. I've vomited non-stop and it was official that I wasn't going back to school since my hair had fallen out and I had gone bald. 

My cousin called in for a nurse to come to the house twice a day and a tutor as well. The nurse was a really nice old lady and she had told me that her son died of a similar illness.

"He was so handsome, just like you." my nurse, Luna said to me as she took my blood pressure. "All the girls were always after him." She said with a smile chuckle.

"He must have been really gorgeous." I teased.

Luna laughed a bit and placed her stethoscope on my chest. "Yes he was. Oh do I miss that boy sometimes." She sighed as she traced the cold object around my chest. "Breath in dear, I need to hear your pulse." She said.

I inhaled deeply then exhaled after a few seconds. "Luna, you're so wonderful" I smiled.

"Oh, thank you dear. You're a very charming young man, and well mannered. You don't get those types of boys these days." She sighed as she put her stethoscope away.

"Umm...can I come in?" I heard Jimin say. I looked over to my door and saw him leaning against the frame.

"Oh please do come in, Jungkook is he your brother?" Luna asked. I chuckled and shook my head. 

"No, he's my boyfriend" I said as I motioned Jimin to the bed.

"Your boyfriend? Oh what a handsome young man indeed. But what happen to you dear? Did you fall?" she asked Jimin as she looked curiously at his cast.

Jimin's face slightly fell as he shook his head. "It's a long story." He said politely.

"Oh, I remembered my son had a boyfriend, he looked kinda like you, with girl jeans...I think you teenagers call them skinny jeans? Well anyways after my son died, his boyfriend killed himself just to be with my son." She sighed. "It's was almost like Romeo and Juliet. Really tragic. At least my son wasn't alone in the afterlife" she added.

Jimin and I gave each other uneasy looks to her comment. I had only prayed Jimin wouldn't do anything stupid when I was gone.

"Well it was nice talking to the both of you. I'll be back tomorrow for the usual." Luna said as she gathered her nurse bag and her hat. "If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me." She added as she patted my arm lightly with her soft fingers.

"I'll see you then Luna" I said as I watched her leave my room.

"She's really nice, I like her a lot." Jimin aid as he climbed onto my bed and snuggled closer to me.

"Yeah, I sort of feel bad for her though. She's all alone." I said as wrapped my arm around him. We both stood silent as the sound of the ocean outside filled the room. "Jungkook...do you think I'll end up doing what her son's boyfriend did?" Jimin whispered.

 "No, I know you won't." I said as I held him closer. "You're stronger than that." I added as I kissed his forehead.

"How come you always know what's best for me? It's like you were meant to be my savior." He said as he intertwined our fingers.

"No Jimin, you're the one who really saved me." I said as I brushed my other hand through his hair. "And for that I really- Ugh" I stopped mid-sentence as I lurched forward on the bed, my mouth instantly covered by my hand.

I knew what was coming next, so did Jimin. He quickly got off the bed and I ran into the bathroom where I threw up most of my breakfast. "Fucking shit!" I hissed as I wiped my mouth with a hand towel. "Jimin, go get my –ugh!" I vomited once again as the sour taste of medicine and bile filled my taste buds.

I heard Jimin walk into the bathroom as the sound of the pills in the bottle greeted me. "Here Jungkook" he said quietly as I felt his small hand rub my back. I kept my head in the toilet for a few more minutes in case my body wanted to throw up.

Once I felt alright I got up and took the medicine, not even bothering to drink water with it. I looked over to Jimin who held a sad face. I didn't blame him since it was hard watching your boyfriend throw up for no reason. "Are you alright Jungkook?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just the chemo." I said as I looped my arm around his waist.

"Jungkook come down stairs we have a surprise for you!" Jin called. Jimin and I gave each other weird looks before leaving my room and descending down the stairs.

"Jin-hyung what could you possibly have – mom?" I chocked as I saw my own mother standing in the doorway. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying. I then saw my father enter the house with some luggage in his arms. When he looked up at me his face went pale.

Horror

Disgust

Pathetic

Freak

Worthless

Sick

Dying

Dead

Those words crossed my mind and I was pretty sure they were going though his mind even though he was pretty good at hiding emotions. "Jungkook?" he questioned.

You don't even recognize me anymore...

"Hi mom...Hi dad" I said with a smile as I approached them for a hug. My mother took a step back and I could clearly see the fear in her eyes.

She probably thought I was a monster 

"Mom it's alright, the chemo made me lose my hair, but I assure you I can hug someone" I said, ignoring the fact that both my parents looked at me as if I was some sort of parasite.

"Jungkook's doctor said he can be around people as long as he takes his meds" Jin informed.

My mother was hesitant but gradually she warmed up and hugged me. There really wasn't any love behind that hug but more like she just did it not to seem like a bitch. I looked over to my father and went to give him a hug but he simply went stiff. My father never did that with me, in fact both my parents were acting strange but like a good son I ignored their stupidity and went on.

"So how long are you guys staying?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer but I would much rather hear them say it themselves.

"Oh, not long sweetie" my mother said with a strained smile. She looked like she wanted to get out of my presence and possibly hide behind my cousin. My mother then diverted her eyes past me and to the stairs. "So who's your friend?" She asked, changing the whole subject about my health.

I turned around and saw Jimin standing on the stairs. I motioned him to come to over to meet my parents. "Mom, Dad this here is..." I wrapped my arm around Jimin's slim waist. "My boyfriend, Park Jimin." I said calmly.

If I had a camera at that moment I would have saved the look on their faces forever. Both my parents had a blank and confused look to them. Namjoon and Jin seemed pretty normal about it since I guessed they both figured it out on their own.

"H-Hi, it's nice to meet you" Jimin said shyly. I smiled at his shyness and held him closer to me. My mother's eyes wanted to pop out of her skull.

"Ahem, umm drinks anyone?" Jin suggested seeing as he sensed the awkward moment in the front door.

"A drink sounds nice Seokjin" My mother replied as she stared at the both of us. I could easily tell she was disgusted as was my father who didn't say a word to us as he walked into the kitchen.

"I don't think they like me" I heard Jimin mumble.

I sighed deeply, not wanting to get angry over it. I knew why my parents were there and to be honest I sort of wished they never came.

"Don't worry Jimin, it's just that they haven't seen me in a while and they didn't expect to see me like this" I said as I rubbed my bald head. Jimin didn't seem so sure of himself, in fact he looked really upset which pissed me off even more. "Fine I'll make them apologize to you." I hissed as I stomped to the kitchen.

"No! Jungkook its okay really, you don't have to be upset about this" Jimin pleaded as he grabbed my arm. I ignored his plea as I felt my anger slowly rising.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jin, Namjoon and my parents standing around the table. They were drinking some vodka. "Jungkook what's the matter?" Namjoon asked as his brow furrowed with worry.

"Oh, it's nothing really" I said as I picked up the Vodka bottle.

"Jungkook please don't-"

CRASH

I threw the Vodka bottle into the opposite wall, glass pieces and liquid shattered everywhere. Jin and my mother both screamed and ran behind the counter.

"Jungkook what is wrong with you!" my mother shouted.

"What's wrong with me? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHATS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME! ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID!" I shouted back. My mother's eyes went wide again, even wider when I introduced Jimin to them. "What is wrong with the both of you! I know you both came here to see if I'm dead. I know you both stopped caring about me the moment I set foot on that plane!" I seethed.

"No! Jungkook your father and I both love you just the same-"

"Then why are you looking at me like I'm some sort of fucking parasite! Huh! And I don't appreciate how you both disrespected my boyfriend!" I spat.

My mother cringed to my harsh words. My father's face was as hard as a rock. If I weren't sick I knew he would have jumped over the counter and beat the living shit out of me.

"Jungkook, please calm down, it's not healthy for you to be angry." Namjoon said softly.

"It's not healthy for me to do anything anymore! God I'm so fucking sick of this life!" I screamed as I knocked over a chair and ran out the back door. I heard everyone calling out my name as they all ran after me.

"Jungkook stop!" I heard Jimin shout.

I didn't want to stop.

 I wanted to be free.

 As soon as I ran into the ocean I felt someone grab me and hold me tight.

"Jungkook if you go I'll go with you" Jimin said as he held onto my waist tighter.

"Jimin...don't follow me."

"This is stupid Jungkook! This isn't like you." Jimin cried.

I stood there in the water, looking down at my own reflection. What I saw back scared me abit. I wasn't the same person Jimin met those months ago. I was tired and dying and I was angry because I knew I couldn't do nothing about it.

"Jungkook!" Jin called out as he ran in the water. "Jungkook your parents are just getting used to you and Jimin, please don't be upset at them" Jin assured as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Please Jungkook.."

I closed my eyes and allowed the ocean breeze to cool me down. 

"Just breathe Jungkook. You forgot to take your anti-depressants" Jimin whispered.

 "I'm sorry Jimin...I'm sorry if I scared you." I said as I touched his hand. "I'm tired and I want to go to sleep." I said as I turned around to face everyone.

"Its okay Jungkook you can sleep. I'll clean up the mess and don't worry, I'm not mad at you" Jin assured as he guided Jimin and I back to the shore. My parents stood to the side, both looked away from me.

Disgust

Fear

Shame

Hate

I saw it in their eyes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

87.5K 4.7K 34
"I promised Jungkook I'd take care of Jimin. But I never thought I'd fall in love with him" Sequel to Save Me. Cover art by kytanamoon
52K 1.3K 35
A Yoongi nsfw Instagram M.yg ¡Bttm P.jm !top other ships! Taekookseok, namjin (21+)read at your own risk Ranked #30 - camboy Ranked #222 - btsrm Ra...
35.6K 3.3K 35
The ceiling of the room began to decorate with stars as the grip around his neck tightened. He chokes out a laugh and Taehyung loosened his grip a li...
9.1K 51 1
"Oh wow, an Old English Sheepdog! What's its name?" Seokjin gleefully rubbed the dog's head. "Daisy." Said Taehyung. "Daisy?" Seokjin was stunned. H...