The Bad Boy Tutors The Suicid...

By -theboringwriter-

[All Rights Reserved] (Rewriting) "Girls like you should be stronger and smarter, besides aren't you a nerd w... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 43

12.3K 356 139
By -theboringwriter-

Temporary Nothing | mxmtoon
------------------------
"I wish I could start again,
But I know that there's the other side."
------------------------

I gulped and moved my legs back removing my arms around him and stared at him. His eyes widen and I sighed.

"Your head is bleeding. Do you want to go to the hospital?"I shook my head and sniff.

I held his arm tight while he held me close in his arms around me. He took me up the stairs and into his room. He made me sit on his bed and left to his bathroom.

Am I doing the right thing? What if I tell him what's going on? Will I be a burden? I mean he won't be too happy that I didn't trust him at all.

He came back to me and sat in front of me. He left the first aid kit beside me and grabbed a towel that was wet. He brings his chair to sit in front of me and I stare at him put the towel on my head softly. He opened the box and stared at me.

"Did you fall and hit your head like that?"He asked me as I stare at him putting alcohol on a cotton ball.

Does this happen when you fall? I don't think so. It was worse that I can't feel pain anymore. "N..nnoo."

"If you don't want to tell me it's fine but I'm here for you!"

"Mathew. I can't handle it anymore."I told him and he frowned as I pulled up my shirt with his eyes widen.

"Handle what?"He asked me as he holds my right hand and I looked down at them feeling a little tingle coming from my hand.

"I know I never asked what happened? But why are you hurt?"He asked me and I gulped looking at my stomach.

"M...my parents...they did this to me,"I said and I felt his hand hold mine tight.

He checked if there was anything wrong until he noticed my wrists. "Why? Did they do this or was this one you?"

"Because I was a mistake, I am their punchbag, and I'm nothing but an ugly idiot walking around like a stick!"I cried.

"No you're not, you are the most beautiful person to ever live on this earth, do you know why?"He asked me and I shook my head.

"Because your the only one who does this to me."He moved my hand to his chest.

His heart was beating every second. Almost four times. He had a little tint of blush on his cheeks and had a big smile. My eyes widen and felt something gummy in my stomach again with my face feeling flushed. What's happening to me?

"You make my heart beat quicker than my mother when she makes lasagna!"

"Just don't tell her that or she will kill me."I sniff and held his hand shaking a little.

"Don't cry for them, it's not worth it."

He gave me a hug and I hugged back. It made me feel so warm since it is really cold right now. Even if he has the heater on. I was running in the cold for god sakes.

"Wait! What exactly did they do to you?"I gulp as we let go of each other seeing his anger come out of his eyes.

"They would hit me with anything in the house. It's really hard to explain but at first, they didn't know that both of them would hit me until last week."He glared.

"Tell me everything and I'll listen, If you want to stop, you can but I want to know what they have done to you. Just tell me from the start."He held my hand close to him like he wouldn't let go. I sighed and held it tight.

"Well, my real parents died, so I had live in an orphanage. I was adopted by them at five and the second day I got punched in the face by my so-called mother because I didn't make breakfast. So soon I eventually kept hit every day with random excuses. I would either be hit by a bat, cut through my skin with something sharp, tied up to get burned, or punched until I started bleeding to death."

"What happened to your real parents?"He wiped my tears with his thumbs cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"They were murdered."

"Do you want to stay here for a while? My dad is a lawyer, he could get them in prison so for what they've done to you."I nod.

He wiped my head with the towel softly. "But we need proof."

"I do have some and the police came today because of the shouting they usually do."He gave me a tissue to blow my nose and nodded.

I blew my nose and stare at him as he treats my wounds carefully. My stomach growled and I gulped. I saw him chuckle and he started checking my head for anything. I stare at him and he smiled.

"You didn't have breakfast huh?"I shook my head.

"Now let's go eat breakfast, after cleaning your wounded arm and your head."

"Good morning dear!"Mrs.Creed said smiling and coming into the kitchen like she was excited about something.

She had her hands up in the air like jazz hands while her smile bloomed making her glow. She glowed. See this, shes sparkling in her own sparking house. This doesn't make sense how, how is this possible. I mean look at her eyes, it's glowing.

"Good morning Mrs.Creed."She rolled her eyes and I frown.

"Janet Remember."

"Anyways How come your here today? You don't usually come on Sundays only to study for tests and school is out."She sat next to me and I felt a hug behind me with a head on my head softly.

"Oh, I told her to come around since I missed her. Mom where did you put the Oreos?"Mathew smiled and I blush.

God this is just crazy! I mean I'm feeling this way and I don't want to. My body just feels so warm and so comfortable. Listen, my body doesn't get warm by just a hug nor does it get warm by a heater, I need a blanket for that.

He's my friend obviously and what if our friendship gets ruined because I liked him and he didn't. Wait, he did say he liked me, but am I sure it's that way I think?

The Friend-Zone. Ouch, that hurts.

"I ate them all."He let go of me and his eyes widen holding me like his life depended on it.

"Mom!"

"Sorry just needed some sweets. Maybe you should go and buy some yourself next time."He pouted and I rub my eyes tiredly then poke his chin which he looked down at me smiling.

"Oh dear, did Mathew hit you?"She asked me looking at my face, hands, and head which my eyes widen.

She's like touching my face, mostly my cheeks and even my arms. She glared at her son and pulled me away from him like she was afraid he did something. I mean he always does something stupid of course.

What does this remind me of? Oh, that one time in the restaurant! Right, she was so mad for a while. When we got into the car she took me here and baked me cookies. I'm telling you, she just baked me cookies, made me sit in the living room with a blanket and let me watch movies on tv. If I don't know how amazing and loving that was, I don't know what else that was.

It was sweet of her, even though I kept telling her I had to go home. She made me stay at her house the whole night. She wasn't happy with me leaving and Mr.Creed forced me to sleep in the guest room. Well, I'm lucky. Tyler was just talking crap about his Mathew trying to make me laugh. That didn't work.

"Mom! Why are you always blaming me when something happens to her!"He whines and I turned to her who held me closely glaring at her son

"Because every time I see her with you the poor girl is either sick, injured or dying."He coughs and I glared at him.

"It wasn't him,"I whisper and looked down at the floor which was marbled white.

They did look pretty and they did look real glass. Like I could break it with my foot. My thoughts are so weird, I get lost too quickly too. Why am I like this?

"Sally is going to stay here for a while."

"Why? Is something going on at home?"She asked me and I nodded which she smiled hugging me tightly excitedly.

"Sally is in a bit of trouble,"Mathew told her and I sighed in relief.

I mean I do want to tell her, but it's going to be hard and I don't really want to talk about it since I might lose my appetite again. Trust me, it's insane what goes on around that house.

"Of course I don't have a problem with that. Having another lady in the house is just fine by me. We could do so many things together. Like shopping, cooking, watching movies and having like a girls night, do you know what I mean!"I felt warm inside and looked at her with something I never have done in my life.

A smile.

"OMG SHES SMILING LOOK HOW CUTE YOU LOOK."She said pinching my cheeks which I look at Mathew asking him to save me but he just stood there then smirked.

"Mom I look cute when I smile too,"Mathew said a little jealous which I stare at him with my eyebrows up.

He's jealous because I'm getting more affection from his mother more than he is. This has to be a joke. He came closer and pinched my cheeks.

"She's cute."I gulped with my eyes widen as he laughed.

"Leave her alone!"She slapped his arm and held me moving away from him which he pouted.

I actually love this attention all of a sudden.

Edited: 1/4/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 410 24
❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 ❞ - @𝟹𝟷𝟺𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗 ❝𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.3K 273 22
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...