1,000 Ways To Die While Weari...

By SexyDogBuns

FUCK NOT AGAIN!?!! *dies* This is really getting old... Ahh, don't worry I'll be fine in the morning -_- ..I... More

The Beginning Of The End
Oh Mr. Sheperd, You'll Regret This...
The First Death
A New Beginning
The Creepy Hobo's Of The West ( Character Introduction Chapter)
New York Episde 1: The Hobo Menaces xD
New Friends Or New Loonatics?
My Friends Really Need A Good Kick In The Ankle ._.
April Fools Day
Ladies and Gentlemen....Introducing.....EDWIN-MIKEY-QUEERMO-ROBERTSON!! :D
Frankie, IS, and Mikey Meet......Frankie Gerard and Mikey?
The Fucking Concert! :D
I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.2)

I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.1)

251 6 40
By SexyDogBuns

(A/N: HEY GUYS! :D I'm actually goign to update this now instead of waiting an entire month or so before my lazy card times out.........ENJOY! :D)

~Hade's POV~

Hahah! Stupid Motels and their souls! *vroomswoosh* Hah, that's my favorite part of death. Every time a mortal dies and they lived their life in the worst way possible. I get their soul. It makes me stronger and gives me more power. I basically feed of of them. But sometimes people make the right choices and go to Heaven and I get no souls. That's when I come in and fuck everything up. Like this guy for an example. Steven Wormwood. (A/N: psh! I'm watching Matilda leave me alone! ;D) He was living a WONDERFUL life! Until I visited him two weeks ago and told him that if he didn't murder his neighbor his wife would die of cancer. Hahhaha, PITIFUL human. Falls for every death threat out there. That's the thing about humans. There weak! Well I'm bored....lets see.....daily checklist.

. Ruin people's lives--check!

Yeah......I'm basically finished for the day.....how about we check up on are old friend Igneous Shepard's. It's about 10:26 ......PERFECT! I'm just in time to see his miserable soul die...AGAIN. *cackles* I turned my attention to the surveillance camera recording Ignneous's life but when I got there I was NOT happy with what I saw. Not happy at all.

I watched as Mr. Shepard's walked into view with an amused look on his face and declared 'It's Time' and then out of nowhere, five other people came up next to him with hammers, chainsaws, and golf clubs and started attacking the boy until he died. They then proceeded to sit around him laughing and some were even chewing on his legs. Hmm. SO they think this is funny do they? To abuse my power like this and fulfill the job that isn't their's. Killing humans. THAT'S MY JOB! MINE! And if they think it is so AMUSING. Hah. Well lets just see how amusing it is tomorrow when I give them a little visit.

~The Next Day~

~IS's POV~

Seriously IS.....How the FUCK did you manage to let Mikey convince you that letting everyone attack me with chainsaws, hammers, and golf clubs was a good idea!? o_O *sigh* Well this is what I get for making shit stupid ideas.....torn clothing, blood everywhere, and I think i'm missing some hair..... Nyehh! oh well I think it looks pretty damn awesome! NO! *SMACK* No you don't IS! This was a terrible idea! How dare you! But I--NO! *SMACK* YOU *SMACK* ARE *SMACK* A MAN! *SMACK*

...Did I just beat myself up n my mind........ytwuhdjs I'm just going to call it self encouragement and move on. *W* Well now, I'm WAY to damn lazy to clean up so.......yeah........POPTART TIME!! WOO! WOO! I ran into the kitchen and dived onto my precious Smores flavored pptarts before Chloe and Mikey could get their hands on them....they are obsessed with the poor things. Like some kinda meat rampage without the meat.

"Aah Sweet! Bhaah dude we fucked you up GOOD last night!" Heheh well first of all Frankie, that sounds REALLY wrong..secondly....I KNOW ISN'T IT AWESOM--*self smack* Oww! D: "......Well okay then....BAHAHA YES! ONE GIANT PILE OF FUCKING UP!! URHUR!!" "Hey IS can I see part of that poptart?" I thought you hated Smores poptarts Jenny? o_O "I do.....GREATLY....I just wanna try it.....It's challenging me!" .......Nyehh seems legit.... "YAY! :D" *rubs a piece of poptart in IS's blood" "HEHHE THE FOOD OF A WARRIOR! OMNOMNOM!"  D: nhgsds Bhaha what the fuck!? *everyone stares at Jenny with a horrified expression* "OMNOM--What? :D I was curious!" "T-That is not surprising to me at all...but....well.....do you LIKE it? o_O" "Actually Mikey......yeah....I LOVE IT! :D Bhaha seriously guys, if everybody's blood taste like IS's does....I would GLADLY be a vampire! :3" "Yeah........I think we need to buy her a cage..." *HISS* Bhahaha dude that would be awesome! Jenny as a vampire? It would explain so much! *THINKING FACE*

Well with that lovely note, we all took our seats around are some what decent looking legit enough to pass for normal dinner table and BUST OUT THE CEREAL! WHOOT! WHOOT! But right before we had our milk battle we were interrupted by my name. My full name. The name I despise so much.

"IGNEOUS SHEPARD'S!!"

There is only one person I know who has the balls to call me that. Hades.

I basically threw a mini bitch fit and stormed out into the livingroom to come face to face with the assfuck who brought me into this mess. With my friends only two steps behind me.

Hades what the FUCK are you doing here!? *hand ON hip* "I see you have redocorated."  *sigh* Hades, your presence alone is annoying. I don't need your bullshit. "Hah. Your stil as straight forward and stupid as ever."  *growl* "But aside from that, I have come here for a reason. I am *enter smart word for pissed off here* that you would take advantage of my power like this! How DARE you make friends and enjoy life!" How dare I enjoy life!? Hades! What the fuck is wrong with you!? You told me three years ago that I needed to 'learn how to live life' and find it's meaning and shit! Well I am! So with all due respect, FUCK OFF! "IGNEOUS SHEARD'S! YOU WERE A PROBLEM THREE YEARS AGO BUT NOW YOU'RE JUST A MENACE! I THINK I KNOW HOW TO--" "Who is THIS mother fucker!?" "Ssh! Ameil not now......I'm actually surprised Jenny hasn't interrupted yet--wait where is--JENNY NO!" "SURPRISE ATTACK! WOLOLOLOL!!" *bites Hade's* "Aah!!" *flips Jenny off* How DARE YOU! Do you know who I am MORTAL!?" "You're fucking DELICIOUS is what you are! HOHOOH IS old pedo blood taste WAY better than your's does! Mnmm!" ........I...uh...I.......BAHAHAHHA!! BITE HIM AGAIN! "OKAY! :D" *chomp* "JENNY WILLIAMS! You do NOT know who you are messing with! I can destroy you!" "Dude......how da fuck do you knwo my name? o_O Are you stalking me!? I WILL BITE YOU AGAIN! AND THIS TIME I'LL TRANSFER SOME METAPHORICAL RABIES UO IN THIS BITCH!" "You stupid human! I am a GOD. I know EVERYTHING! And I know that you Igneous Shepard's are trying to cheat me in my own game and that you need to be punished!" Cheat you at your own game!? This isn't a GAME Hades! This is life! And you're a real assdick if you think you can just wonder around and ruin it for everyone! "Hahha Oh Igneous!" STOP CALLING ME THAT!! FUCK MAN!! I told you before that I HATE the name so WHY must you INSIST on using it!? "Igneous *twitch* if I'm not mistacken, I would think that you're exactly the same from when you were--" "Hey Hades will you sign my chainsaw?" "What?" "Well.....you're the god of death and stuff.....chainsaw bring death.....giant bloody pun..." "Go away child! I am TALKING here! How dare you inturrupt!" "my chainsaw likes talking too.....would you like to hear some of his stories about slicing conceited bitches in forths?" "...Charming." Urgh! okay Hades! If you can't tell, were all trying to have a wonderful fucking day with cereal and ding dong ditching so let us be and go back to hell already!? Or on second thought.....hey guys....do we happen to have any....SALT shakers? ;D "Igneous Shepard's!!" Fuck You! Lets bring on the salt guys! :D" "Psh! Salt is for the week! WE SHALL USE HOT PEPPERS AND PAIN!" Oh EXCELLENT plan my dear Frankie! ;D Pain he shall receive!

We then spent the next.....2 minutes? Attacking Hades with....everything in arms reach. Kitchen chairs now became throwing chairs, cereal milk was now used for creaming Hades, and those bloody hammers from last night were re used as well. IT WAS GLORIOUS! :D But then he went all crazy power death god again.... IGNEOUS SHEPARD'S!! I came here to warn you to lay off with abusing my power! But it looks like your stuborn stupidity has taken over your self control once again! You will pay for this Igneous! I'll get you in a way you'll never exspect!" "Wao! Watchout! We got a rapist amidst!" Bahhaha-- "YOU WILL REGRET THIS IGNEOUS! ARGH!!" *does this majestic disperse thingy*

We were all dead silent for a minute before doubling over in laughter almost pissing on each other. HAHA DUDE WE ATTACKED THAT FOO SO HARD! XD "HELLZ YEAH WE DID! But seriously.......he really IS an asshole! I hope he gets struck by lightning in the balls!" Hah! Me too Chloe.....me too! "Well now guys! Shall we get to that Ding Dong Ditching!? :D" Indeed we shall! ;D "Well than lets get this done! We can stop at the bakery to get lemon pies to shove in the faces of the innocent as they open their doors!""DUDE THAT'S GENIUS! :D But when we get arrested....again.......let ME handle it! ._." "Shouldn't we let Mikey handle it? He IS the .....muturest person around authority! He can get us out of shit." "I CONQUER! :D" "Bhaha okay bitches! Okay! I'll save our buts when we get arrested!" Hmm....OKAY! :D Lets go then!

~Hade's POV~

ARRGH!! Igneous and his friends think that they can outsmart me at my own game! I'll show him! He'll never know what hit him! I'll attack him when he's at his most venerable! I'll--*smirk* Wait a minute.....I DID tell him that he had to learn the meaning of life didn't I? Well.....he has friends, a job, a proper house, and he's enjoying it.......it looks like he completed his task. I think he should be rewarded. Hahha Yes. Congratulations Igneous Shepard's.

-------------------------^---------------------------------------^-----------------------------------------^-------------------------

 ~Frank's POV~

*Yawn* Well that was fun! :D Well aside the fact from almost getting arrested for trespassing, insulting an officer, and destruction of doughnuts.....IT WAS GREAT! But now being the asshole I am, I'm going to finally get my revenge on Jenny by waking her up super early after she went to bed literally three hours ago.........huh.........how the hell did I get up this early? o_O MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIE--NOT NOW FRANKIE! *SLAP* Nyehh! D: Okay! Okay! Well.....lets do this!

I lined up all the pots and pans we had in a giant circle around my friends, and then filled each one with fire crackers. Now time for the show.

10

9

7

4

3

5

2

1

BOOM! POO! POW! LE CROOSH! BAM! ERHUHG!! *that last one was broken* BOOM! PLEW!! WOMP! BOOM! "AAAHHH!! FRANKIE WHAT THE FUCK!?" MWHAHAHAHA! WHAT BITCHES!! REVENGE!! *Freddy Mercury Pose* "Argh! -_- You're an asshole mushed together with the biggest asshole in the world!" So you're calling me-- "One massive piece of butt!" Hhaha I'm good with that! I'll get all the ladies! ;D "Oh! Shutup!" Well Jenny........it's called revenge! INHALE IT'S GLORY! "Do you REALLY want to go down this lane without socks on again? o_O" I uh...hjafjsgkh PANCAKES!! *runs off to the kitchen* "Hahah! Well geese! How did IS manage to slepe through all this? It was loud enough to wake up the neighbors! ...SCORE! ;D" "CHLOE THAT IS NOT A SCORE! That is a very amusing accomplishment." "...What's the difference crack momma?" "A pizza to the face." "Nyehh......." OKAY GUYS! I got frozen ice cream chunks! Lets wake up IS! ;D Without hesitation, we all surrounded IS's limp body and dominated his soul with frozen goodness!! MWHAHAHHAHA--Why isn't he reacting? Urh guys......IS is either REALLY tired or the magical donkey burst onto the room on a tortilla again and kicked his ass in sign launage. "GUYS!" *everyone stops* "I don't think he's kidding......he looks.....dead." 'BAHAHA Oh yeah! Well urh what time is it?" "Jenny it's 12:37! -_-" "Something is wrong here...." *checks IS's pulse* "Oh my god!" What bro!? "He....doesn't have a pulse. He's not breathing. He....He's really dead."

END OF PART ONE

(A/N: OH SHIT! HADE'S BE BACK BRO!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.7K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
244K 9.6K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
259 65 21
I've had about enough of this. Its the same routine, every day, every month, every year since this happened. Fighting the Broken and staying alive. I...
7.9K 476 28
Hi, I'm Y/n, and if you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of the show Lego Monkie Kid. I absolutely love the show and everything about it. One day, I was wa...