Price of A Wish (Peter Parker...

kianasobsessed

{Y/N} can't wait for her birthday. When it arrives, her best friend decides to give her a present. Like any u... Еще

One Wish
Who Are You?
Small Talk
Questions and Answers
Distracted
Unexpected
Introductions
Mind Tricks
Why Would They Want Her?
The Doll's Demise
I'm (Not) Fine
The Little Surprise
A Flirt Flirting With A Flirt
Crossed Off The List
Dad Names
Father! How Rude!
A Night Over (Pt. 1)
A Night Over (Pt. 2)
The Nightmare
Comfort
Not Good, But Not Bad
Called Up
Detention? Or Not...
The Summoning
Just A Talk
A Little About Him
Eventually
Not-So-Big-Reveal
I Love You
Realization
Breakdown
Not Exactly Comfort
Now You See Her, Now You Don't
Instagram
Love
Premiere Day
Live Your Life
Disobey Him
51
44
42
41
37
A/N
35
30
26 Pt. 1
26 Pt. 2
Promise (26 Pt. 3)
Nightmares (26 Pt. 4 Yes we're still on this)
Aftermath (Still 26 Fam)
22
20
17
15
IMPORTANT A/N
13
9
8
5
3
1
The Nightmare Before My Birthday
The Second Wish (PT. 2)
If It All
Sephorian
Tried
Again
Hey
Now I'm The Bad Guy
New Discoveries
Off
Captain
Disappear
Hey Sunshine
Forget
I Can't
Missing Your Smile
To Be Happy
Epilogue
Jami's Epilogue (For The Curious Ones)
NEW BOOK
Yo
face reveal??
price of a wish : rewritten

The Second Wish (PT. 1)

1.6K 48 5
kianasobsessed

I sit up, once again soaked with sweat, clenching the sheets as tears roll downs my face. As if in a cliché movie, thunder rumbles, as rain pounds against the windows. I try to calm my breathing but to no avail. I can practically hear my heart beating.

Beside me, Pip stirs and nuzzles in my side. I look over check the time. Five in the morning. Perfect. I wipe my eyes with my hand, but the metallic smell of blood fills the air. When I glance at my hand, I'm surprised to see it covered in the scarlet liquid.

I must have clenched my fists harder than I thought because not only was my hand tainted, but the once clean lavender comforter is too.

Once I stand up, the wood floor creaks under my feet. I walk to the bathroom, wash the cuts on my hands, and wrap them up. I look like I'm about to get in a fight, but I technically am so it doesn't matter. 

A knock on the door makes me jump and quickly turn around, only to be faced by Jami with a leaning on the door frame. The nightmare flashes in my mind, causing me to tear up and hide my face. 

"What's wrong?" she asks, her voice sounding groggy. I don't respond. Instead, I try to push past her and get back to my room. But she grabs my arm, keeping me put. 

I stare at the ground, which has suddenly become extremely interesting.

"Was it another nightmare?" she asks quietly. I nod my head but say nothing. "What was it about?"

I hesitate before deciding it would be best to tell her.

"You," I reply, hoarse from the crying. "And Peter. I-- You were about to fall to your death, but Peter, he was bleeding out. And then I--" A sob breaks through my words and I cover my mouth. I take a deep breath before continuing. "I-I had to choose. But I couldn't, I-- And then-- But he-- You both died, but I could've saved one of you. And I was just too slow. I--"

Jami wraps her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. "It's okay."

"I'm so sorry," I mumble into her shoulder. 

"Why are you sorry?" She asks.

"Because I just let you die," I reply, pulling away to look at her. "It's all my fault. If I had just--"

"It was just a silly dream, okay? It wasn't real," she replies. 

"You don't understand," I groan. "What if when we go back, I have to choose? I can't go through that again. I... Once one of you is gone, I don't know how I could look at the other. When I'd look at them, the only thing I would see is the one I didn't save."

"You won't have to choose," she states. "Pinky promise." I link my pinky with hers and sigh.

"You have the cupcake, right?" I ask, wanting to change the subject. She nods before looking at my bandaged hands. "Oh... The dream last night was... Too real." Jami sends me a sympathetic glance and smiles.

"Get dressed in something you can fight in," she says as she walks out of the room. 

"Watch out, Thanos," I mumble. "It's about to go down."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
22.7K 419 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
9.5K 68 90
🕸️🕷️🕸️ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken 🕸️🕷️🕸️ first love, last words, worst odds 🕸️🕷️🕸️
18K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...