Smash Into You

By _atomsk

22 year old Camila Cabello never believed in love at first sight but when it crashes into her in the form of... More

Chapter 1: Fall
Chapter 2: I Was Made For Loving You
Chapter 3: Stay With Me
Chapter 4: fOoL fOr YoU
Chapter 5: Crazy in Love
Chapter 6: Dancing On My Own
Chapter 7: Starving
Chapter 8: Latch
Chapter 9: Shape of You
Chapter 10: Roses
Chapter 11: Gravity
Chapter 12: Chasing Pavements
Chapter 13: Ruin
Chapter 14: Somebody Else
Chapter 15: Skinny Love
Chapter 16: I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
Chapter 17: May I Have This Dance
Chapter 18: Love On the Brain
Chapter 19: Frozen
Chapter 20: Heart Out
Chapter 21: Close To You
Chapter 22: Lay It All On Me
Chapter 23: Corduroy Dreams
Chapter 24: Friends
Chapter 25: Honest
Chapter 26: Two Ghosts
Chapter 27: Sunburn
Chapter 28: Smash Into You
Chapter 29: ILYSB
Chapter 31: Wake Me Up
Chapter 32: Consequences
Chapter 33: You're Gonna Live Forever In Me
New story

Chapter 30: Every Kind Of Way

9.4K 256 99
By _atomsk

Her lips only pulled away to breathe against mine. As she ran her hand through my hair, shifting to press more against me, she mumbled with her lips grazing mine, "You don't even know how long I've waited for that. For you."

I swallowed, nodding to show her that I was paying attention. Her words though, they were slipping by as I placed my hands on her waist, tugging her against me as I leaned back in for another kiss. I moved my lips slowly with hers, groaning at how they automatically responded with no hesitation. Scratching at her hips, I pulled her as close as possible, causing her to rise from my lap slightly. It didn't matter, I sat straight to reach her, allowing my chest to press against hers.

Her fingers tangled into my hair before dropping to my neck. She gripped me, pulling me lightly into her as her rose petal lips continued to work mine. A whine danced into my mouth as I kissed her harder and more desperately. She even had to pull away slightly as I pressed into her even more. After a moment, she tugged away to breathe, but I couldn't stand having my lips not pressed on hers. As she tried to catch her breath I moved down her jaw to her neck, sucking on her skin as she scratched my neck softly.

"God," Lauren mumbled into my hair, her cheek pressing and nuzzling as I sucked on her skin. A shiver passed through her as I caught her pulse point, running my tongue against it as I nipped. "Camila." I corrected her. I felt a light chuckle vibrate from her.

I was growing impatient, desperate, and savage. My fingers dug into her hips hard as I pulled her back the distance she leaned away from me. A soft gasp escaped as I bit her neck before nibbling at her lips. Her tongue came out to flick against me, and with another groan, I murmured, "You never let him have you, right? Please tell me he never got any part of you. To fuck you. I'll fucking kill him."

"Camz," she whispered soothingly, stroking my hair as she pulled away. I looked up at her, steeling myself as I waited for her answer. Her green eyes watched me with that emotion I have yet to place before her features softened, noticing how much this meant to me. With a small smile, she shook her head and leaned back down, pressing her forehead against mine, "No, he never had a chance. I told him no every time, just for you. I always pushed him away, just for you."

I groaned and went back to kissing her, wrapping my arms around her as I crushed her against me. Another whine escaped before she had to pull away to breathe again. Panting lightly, she brought her other hand to my neck, running her nails down to my chest as she pressed her forehead back against mine. Softly, she asked, "What took you so long? I thought you- I thought that I lost you for good... I thought I was too late..."

I swallowed, moving my hands back to her hips. Fingers spread, I let my palms run up her sides, dragging her shirt up slowly as I whispered, "You had me the whole time. You'll always have me. I'll be yours forever."

"She didn't... she didn't make you fall in love with her did she?" Her soft voice was shaky. To keep from showing her obvious fear, she moved her fingers to toy with my shirt, plucking, pulling, and poking at it, "She... she didn't really take you away from me, did she?"

I gave a small smile against her lips, shaking my head slowly, "No Lo. I was too in love with you to get close."

"All this time," she whispered, her fingers twitching as she gripped my shirt, "All the times she had you all to herself drove me crazy. I thought she was stealing you away, I thought maybe I was wrong and you didn't want me after all. I kept hinting and hinting, trying to see if you really did like me but..." With a soft pound of her fist against my chest, she breathed out, "But you are so fucking oblivious it's unbelievable."

I chuckled, rubbing my thumb at her side as I mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"And you just kept moving farther away from me," She pressed, sounding more frustrated as she pulled back to sit completely on my lap, "All to go to her. It drove me insane each time. She had you wrapped around her finger and you let her. I was so angry, so hurt..."

I brought my hand to her cheek, which she pressed against as she closed her eyes. With a soft smile, I murmured, "I know baby. I only did it because I was hurt too."

"You are mine," she said desperately, still pressing her cheek against my hand as her eyes slid open, "You can't go back to her. I won't let you."

Giving her an amused smile, I replied, "Only if I can have you as well."

I watched as she smiled before leaning back into my lips, murmuring, "I've been yours."

I lost myself in her all over again, feeling the way her fingers slid back to my hair, her fingertips running against my scalp. I pressed against her, loving the feel of her chest against mine as she slowly worked her tongue into my mouth. She explored, running her tongue against mine for a moment before she flicked against the roof of my mouth and pulled away to breathe.

I was back at her neck, sucking, kissing, licking, and nipping at every inch of it. Some spots I sucked longer than others, hoping to mark her as mine for the world to see. The whole time she whimpered, squirming every time I bit too hard. "Ow, Camz," she whispered right into my ear, which I then kissed the spot before pulling to her ear and mumbling my apologies. I was willing to say sorry as much as I needed, because I wasn't holding back. Not tonight.

It wasn't long before she started to breathe hard, pressing her cheek against me as she nuzzled and moved to suck on my ear. I shivered, but kept focusing on her skin, too addicted at each reaction to pull away. She let me entertain myself, scratching at my neck and chest as I did. Then, subtly, she began to move her hips against mine.

I noticed as soon as she started, no matter how gentle she began. I accommodated her needs immediately, shifting to give her room and grabbing her hips, wanting to feel how she moved against me. A whine escaped as she attempted to control herself to stop moving, but I wouldn't let her. Moving to her ear, I sucked and tugged before mumbling, "I'm here for you, Lo."

I kept at her ear, nuzzling into her neck as I sucked her skin softly, allowing her to move at her own pace. No matter how agonizingly slow it was, I didn't rush her; I wanted her to enjoy herself as much as possible. As the first hitch reached my ears, though, I gripped her hips harder and moved her slightly faster. With a whimper, she leaned more heavily against me, trusting me to support her as she obeyed my commanding hands.

Soon she was rocking into me, digging her nails into my shoulders before dragging them down and stinging me in the process. I winced at the pain, but refused to allow any noise escape. Instead I encouraged her by rubbing her hips, dragging her shirt all the way up before I finally decided to pull away and tug it off. She allowed me too, and the moment her skin was visible, I leaned back in and nipped at her chest. Her bra was still on, and even though I wanted to rip it off, I didn't want to rush her into anything she wasn't too comfortable with, so I allowed it to stay on as I nipped and licked around it.

The skin I could reach was good enough. I used what I could to the fullest, dragging my tongue down between her breasts as she continued to work her hips against me. She stopped rocking her whole body though. Just enough to allow me to explore her skin. She went back to only moving her lower half, grinding into me slowly as I sucked at what I could.

I must have been a bit savage and whining when I couldn't get to the parts I wanted to reach, because there was a small smile on her lips as she pulled her chest away from me. She looked amused at how disappointed I turned. Then, with a sexy little smirk, she reached behind her and un-clipped her bra, letting it fall before brushing it away and pulling me back into her.

I groaned, my mouth automatically finding her exposed breasts. I nipped at her sensitive skin just to hear her hiss, but instead of squirming away she pulled my head closer, easing me along to where she wanted me to go. My mouth moved slowly along, teasing her as she continued to whimper and pull me closer. When I finally made my way to her nipple, I circled my tongue around it, toying with her before she let out the most desperate moan. With that moan broke my resolve, and without another second passing us, I brought my lips to her and sucked the sensitive bud gently.

She groaned, pulling me closer as I nipped and sucked. My hands kept at her hips, squeezing them as I forced her to continue to move against me. I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to lose control right there on top of me. She whimpered as she kept moving, pressing me more into her as she dipped back into her pleasure. Fingers tangled into my hair, she gripped a hand full before she called out softly, "Baby..."

The noise sent me in frenzy. I nibbled at her nipple before pulling away, sucking and licking to her other one, leaving a trail of wetness as I dragged my tongue along. Her soft moans filled my ears as I sucked on her new bud, and I crushed into her as hard as she wanted me to as she pulled me closer. Her hips moved with full strokes back and forth, grinding into me harder as she dragged her fingers to my shoulder and scratched at it hard.

"Baby, please..." She begged softly.

I pulled away from her breasts and moved to her neck. I nipped and sucked at her lips as she worked herself harder. Then, biting her ear, I murmured, "What are you begging for, babe?"

She shivered at my voice, digging her nails into my shoulder as she grinded harder. For a moment she only whimpered, going back to trying to control herself. I refused her again, tugging at her ear as I demanded softly, "Tell me, what are you begging for?"

She whined, squirming away as she mumbled barely over a whisper, "I'm begging for you." A pulse ran through me and to control myself I bit her skin hard. She cried out quietly, dragging her dug in nails down to my chest as she mumbled, "I'm begging because I want you to touch me, Camz."

My mind glazed over as I stood up, unknown strength suddenly surging through me. Lauren held on to me, as if expecting I was going to move, her arms wrapped around my neck as she nuzzled into my cheek. Her hips were still moving subconsciously as she murmured, "Please baby... please..."

Swallowing, I kneeled to the floor, gently placing her down as I stared down at her. She carefully unlocked her arms around me, letting them slip but keeping one hand gripping my neck as she slowly lay to the floor. I hovered over her, watching as she finally placed her head all the way down. Her head turned to the side slightly, watching me steadily before she tugged me down to her. I allowed her to, moving all the way until I was pressed against her lips.

I kissed her slowly as I moved my hand down her body, palm flat against her as I traveled down her stomach. Her mouth opened a little, giving me room to slip my tongue inside. She took me in, letting me run my tongue against hers before she moved her lips to suck on mine softly. I allowed her to play with my tongue as I reached the waistband of her shorts, toying with the edge of it. Dipping my fingertips inside slowly, I dragged them back out and paused. I pulled away slightly, as I opened my eyes, waiting.

She opened her eyes shortly after, looking into mine for a moment. Then, with the bite of her lip, she shifted her eyes away, nodding silently, which was the only sign I needed. Watching her the whole time, I dipped my hand inside of her shorts, my fingers leading as I pushed past the lace of her panties. Her eyes were still away from me as I moved further down, and she grew stiffer the lower I went.

I leaned down, kissing her cheek softly as I kept going. As the heat of her slowly warmed my hand, I moved and nuzzled at her cheek, nudging her to look at me. She complied and gazed into my eyes. With a small smile, I mumbled while looking into hers, "Tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

A blush spread her cheek as she nodded quietly. I allowed her to look back away as I went back to kissing her neck, sucking lightly as the tip of my middle finger reached her warmth. I paused for a moment, taking in how she shifted slightly. With a kiss at her jawline, I pressed against it, slowly forcing my finger to spread the folds apart.

I slipped slightly deeper between the folds, and it was all it took to reach her sensitive little button. The moment I grazed against it, a soft little gasp reached my ears. Slowly, I moved my finger further, dragging the tip across her clit gently. A small shiver pulsed through her, causing her to shake for a short moment under me. With another kiss, I continued to move my finger against her clit, this time pushing in a small circle as I tried to work her into pleasure.

Her gasp turned into a hitch, and out of pure reaction, her hands went to my back. She shook again as I toyed with her, nails slowly digging into me as I started to get a solid rhythm. Her breath panted right into my ear, steadily growing accustom to my finger being pressed against her and enjoying the feel of me. Her pants morphed into a soft little moans, her breath hard against me. My finger twitched as it worked, pressing into a spot that caused her to jump and squeeze me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I nuzzled into her, pressing and probing as I listened to each reaction. I was learning as I went, trying to remember everything I did to cause a certain moan or whimper to slip from her lips. Her hips started to move with my finger, pressing herself against my digit as much as she could. And I kept at it, all the way until she couldn't do anything more than sit at her level of pleasure with complete frustration.

"Camila," She breathed, scratching my back as she kept moving her hips against me.

I nipped at her ear and mumbled back, "No, I'm enjoying myself."

Her whining was pleading as she arched her back and pressed her chest into me, "Please."

I nuzzled and kept toying with her, murmuring, "What do you want from me?"

She gasped as I hit a certain point of her, her hips twitching as she shivered and bit her lip. With a groan, she stumbled out, "You know, don't make me say it."

"No," I replied, pulling my finger away from her clit slowly to prove a point, "Tell me."

Her hips automatically followed and a whimper escaped when I continued to move my finger further away. Leaning back, I watched as she bit her lip again, her face flushed and breath short. When my eyes locked onto hers, she looked away and mumbled, "Fine, never mind."

A smile played at my lips as I leaned forward, nipping at the side of her mouth as I mumbled, "Come on babe don't hide from me. Tell me. I want to hear it. What do you want from me, Lauren?"

She whined and turned back to me, her face desperate as she begged with her eyes. Then, with her hips moving, she whispered, "I need you to fuck me." Like lightening, another pulse raced through me. Without further teasing, I pulled my hand out of her shorts. She complained as I did so, her hand at the back of my neck as she cried out softly, "No, please."

I leaned away, moving to pull off her shorts and panties as fast as I could because her plea sounded so real and desperate. When they were off I tossed them away and placed my hand right back between her legs, pressing my finger back onto her clit. She spread her legs so wide for me, moaning in satisfaction as I worked my finger back into the small circles I had been doing before. Sinking back into her reach, I took in how much I loved the fact that she held on to me while I played with her, muttering my name as soon I was in earshot.

I drove her back into her pleasure, moving faster and harder than I did before. The whole time she arched her back and dug her nails into me, whining all over again when she reached a point she couldn't pass. Gripping my neck, she tugged me more into her and mumbled, "Please Camz, I need you inside."

Without another word, I dragged my fingers from her clit and down her slit, my fingertips parting her folds until I reached the wet slickness I labored so hard for. Then, with her holding me tight, I ran around her opening slowly before I dipped inside of her for the first time.

My fingers slipped and automatically were wrapped by her warmth. Her nails broke the skin on my back the deeper I pushed, her breath catching with every centimeter. When I was pressed into her as far I could go, I waited for a moment, allowing her to adjust to my fingers. Then, when I was sure she was fine, I slowly started to pull my fingers out.

The breath she held in released in the most whimpering moan right into my ear. The nails that were in my back dragged down as I stopped just before my fingers were able to pull all the way and pushed right back inside. She moaned again, and with that encouragement, I slowly fell into a rhythm. Moving in and out of her I leaned my forehead against her shoulder, biting her skin as I tried to keep my pace steady. The whole time Lauren moved her hips with me, removing her dug in nails to wrap her arms around my neck and pressed me close to her.

I was lost, completely lost, in the act of pleasing her. The whole time I took her as mine I kept repeating to myself that this was really happening, that I making love to the girl of my dreams. Her moans kept me going, no matter how bad my arm started to burn. The way she whimpered my name forced me to move faster, wanting her to enjoy herself completely. She was mine, all mine, and I wanted to please her to the fullest. She deserved it from me, she deserved every ounce of pleasure I was able to give her.

"Camila..." She whispered out, her voice shaky. I knew she was close, that she was almost there. Shifting my hand, I moved it to allow my thumb to brush against her clit every time I pushed inside of her. The act caused her back to arch, crushing me into her as she started to pant in short breaths.

"Fuuuuuuck." She moaned, her breath hard and short.

I nuzzled into her cheek, murmuring into her ear, "That's it, just let go."

She groaned loudly before falling into a quiet whimper, whining when I slipped my fingers back inside, "So good, you make me feel so good. Faster, I'm so close..."

I nodded, attempting to move faster as I whispered, "Good, I want you to come for me. I want you to come just for me. You are all mine, and I worked so hard for you."

She arched her back to my words, moving her arms to scratch deep into my skin, "Oh god."

I tugged at her ear as I pushed harder and faster than before, pleading, "My name baby, don't call out anything but my name. I only want you to scream my name when you come."

Her nails dug in so deep that I swear I started to bleed, and then with a piercing moan, she screamed out my name before clinging to me and shaking under me, her hips twitching as her body jerked in ecstasy. I slowed down my movements immediately, gently working her through her orgasm. But when her hips started to jerk away from my fingers, I slipped out of her completely and carefully laid on top of her, my full weight not on her.

With shaky hands, she pulled her nails away from my back and slowly wrapped her arms around my neck, taking in her short breaths. Nuzzling into her, I kissed her cheek softly before mumbling, "Hold on to me."

She complied, wrapping her legs around my waist. With a quick little huff, I managed to get us both off the ground, her hanging onto me as I held her securely. In the silence of us both, I walked us into Lauren's room while the apartment was completely dark.

When I reached the bed, I laid her down gently. I had to tug away softly and promise to be back in order for her to me let go. She didn't look happy about parting with me, actually there was a small frown on her face as she nodded before I walked away. But it wasn't like I was going anywhere, no not when my girl needed me holding her after our first time. I only moved to take my clothes off as well before joining her in bed.

Lauren tried pulling me to her, wanting to wrap her arms around me again. I didn't let her though, instead I mumbled for her to lie down as I started trailing kisses down her body until I reached my destination.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Camz, I just- what about you?"

I ignored her as I parted her legs, peppering kisses all over her thighs. Letting out a gasp as she felt my breath on her sex. Looking up at her, I let a moment pass, waiting for her pleading green eyes to meet mine. There it was again.

The look I couldn't place earlier... Just how long was I blind to that?

A teasing smile played at my lips at the realization. "Trust me, we have all night," I taunted before dipping my head between her thighs.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui loved me and I loved her.

Finally.

I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1K 1
Camila never expected that some girl spilling coffee all over her could turn out to be a good thing. (Camren. College AU.)
67K 1.4K 26
Her mesmerizing gaze lands on my eyes, she looks happier than she's ever been. My hands stroke her cheeks with admiration, pulling ourselves closer...
1.3M 33K 35
3 P.M. - I loved her. She loved me. I fell harder and harder every day, and I knew it was dangerous. She was dangerous. Her kiss began to taste like...
676K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...