Beautiful Me...

By VampGothess

More

Beautiful Me...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Dedicated 2Jordan and Raelynn
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

120 6 3
By VampGothess

"I can't walk straight!" I giggled trying to stand on my legs.

"Amber you drank way too much!" Rae whispered in my ear supressing a grin as she looked at my attempt to stand. Thorne tried to carry me but I refused, I had my own legs. I saw Rae and Thorne whisper, they looked at me and nodded.

"What?" I asked in confusion. Thorne held my right hand while Rae held my left hand and helped me walk. The party was awesome, one of the best I had ever attended. The school looked awesome, I was going to miss it. I heard footsteps behind me, Thorne and Rae did too.

"I think we should walk faster." Thorne said as he practically dragged me with Rae following. "Walk faster." he pulled at my hand.

"OUCH! It hurts!" I screamed and then we heard the footseps becoming louder as the people came closer.

"Keep quiet!" he said in a low voice.

"Stop right there!" we heard a man's voice say. We stopped. "Right there- oh yes I like obedient people, or should I say victims?" the man joked and some guys laughed at the joke. We slowly turned to face them. There were four of them, I could see the shadows. I couldn't see their faces, it was too dark. Where were the cars? Oh wait, in the parking lot. "I see hot girls." A guy said said moving closer.

"Please stop, don't do anything... We'll give you anything.!" Thorne begged holding our hands in his. The tallest guy moved closer to Rae and touched her cheek. His hands roamed over her arms and she whimpered.

"Twins? I like twins." he said as he touched my waist. I hit his hand and moved back, he couldn't touch me with his filthy hands. "Come here baby." he said as he moved forward and pulled my hair which made me shriek in pain. "Shut up!"

"Leave me alone you.. You.."

"Me what huh? Bitch!" I felt his arms on my waist as he pulled me closer until I could smell his disgusting breath on my mouth. "I'll do what I want to with you. And you-" he pointed towards Thorne "will watch what we do with these two." he smiled cunningly as two guys approached and held him. The one remaining pulled Rae.

"Leave her!" I screamed, Thorne struggled in their grip as the guy pulled out a gun and put it to my neck.

"Shut up otherwise I will shoot her!"

"No! Don't don't please I beg you don't!" Rae pleaded and screamed. The guy held my tiny hands in his hand and pushed me against a tree and started licking my neck with the gun still on my neck.

"No!" I screamed and that was it, I heard him pull the trigger. The sound was amplified and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I looked and Rae and saw her mouth moving rapidly as the guys stood with their mouths open, my vision blurred, I was fainting....

*Raelynn*

Now it was time for me to enroll at St Stone's college, Amber's dream college and it was a boarding college, and I got a room there. I didn't want to stay at home alone I hated it without Amber. Mom couldn't stay at home since Amber was at the hospital. Thorne actually agreed to come to St Stone's since he didn't have any college in mind and approved of the one Amber liked and I got the scholarship instead since Amber couldn't, so I would do this for her. Finally I was separating from Ziah, my childhood friend,

I packed most of my clothes, since I didn't get enough time to shop properly I packed all the clothes I had- well mostly. I put in all my necessary belongings and the most precious thing I owned- my MacBook, it was my life. I carried my credit card, my phone, the charger, my SkullCandy headphones and some pills in case of a headache- which was often now since Amber was in the hospital.

Dragging my bag down the stairs I entered the kitchen and washed some dishes.

I cooked myself some eggs and ate slowly wishing Amber was still here. I took my keys and set out for a new type of life.

It felt weird going to a boarding college while I have a house here, but I couldn't stay at home without Amber. I reached in about half an hour and entered the college! All I could see were trees making a beautiful canopy which prevented the sun from touching the dewy grass except in some spots. There was a huge bus shade were four huge black buses with St Stone's printed on them in white were parked a small distance away from some green benches. I drove further on the grass and saw a huge parking area just a little further from the main building: a black old building made of dark grey bricks and a few arched windows, St Stone's was encrusted on it, it was a large, dark building. I parked my car and stepped out on the pavement. There was another similar buliding similar building opposite it. The two buildings faced each other.

The building was out of the world, just so beautiful. I was awed and frozen on the spot- this was what Amber liked, her dream college... Absolutely gothic. She would've been so happy. There were students everywhere, some sitted on the green benches, some in the buses and some under trees and on the grass. It was really lively and cold.

I entered the building on the left. There was a big, silver reception counter in the middle with two staircases on either side of it. The place was painted a light, sky blue color with posters and art work on the walls. There was a blue sofa set in the middle surrounding a glass coffee table and a huge aquarium behind the counter, which was surrounded by round black stools. The room was empty otherwise.

A boy wearing big, round nerdy glasses sat behind the counter reading a thick book. He wore a red t-shirt.

"Excuse me?" He looked up from his book upon hearing my voice.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm new here, and I'd like to know where my room is please?" I looked at the book he was reading- types of Marine Animals.

"Your name?" he questioned looking at me.

"Uh Raelynn Strend." I answered. He went down behind the counter and came up with a single key.

"Here, your room is 191 building A." he sat back down on his seat and returned to his book. "By the way, building A is this one, your room is on the second floor." he pointed at the staircase on his right, "it leads to the rooms and the other one leads to the teachers rooms."

I climbed the staircase which lead me to the first floor. There was a board that said Dark Dreams and there was a long corridor that lead to rooms and there were two other corridors on either side of the long corridor. I climbed the other staircase that ascended to the second floor, which was exactly identical to the first floor and was called Dark Delights. My room was on the left corridor, the last door which was blue like the walls of the corridors.

Inside, the room was white: a white bed was on the side of the room, a study table was placed right next to it with a chair, facing a rather large basic window. There was a cupboard next to the door and a long blue sofa next to a book shelf on one side of the room. It wasn't as big as my room but would do. I kept my bags inside and returned to the reception area. The boy was still there reading the same book.

"Here I got your schelude." he handed me a sheet. He explained me all about the classrooms and where they would be. His name was William and he was a year ahead of me, interested in Marine Biology. Pretty cool. Fashion designing was my thing though. It was my first day and it was so awkward. Everyone had settled in and I was the new girl.

"You can get to your maths class right now, it's lunch then." he picked up a bag and walked outside.

~~

Walking through the corridor, I felt like a celebrity: everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared at me, many smiled at me and some said hi. It was really awkward. I entered the last class in the corridor. There were a few desks and a huge whiteboard. The class was filled with students.

"Hey!" a guy said as he walked towards me and held my hand. "I'm Loren, and you are?"

"Raelynn." he smiled at me and went away, that was weird. A pretty, really tall lady walked in and everybody sat down.

"Hey guys, how's the day?" she asked as she placed her books on the teachers desk. "I heard we have a new girl?" she scanned the room until her eyes landed on me. She picked up some books and walked towards me. "These are the books you'll be using in this class, what's your name?"

"Raelynn!" some guys shouted. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, so Raelynn, you may take the seat next to Leda." she said. "Now Leda, I hope you don't mind helping Raelynn catch up?"

"Oh no no Miss Stancil, that's not a problem." a blonde girl said as she waved at me. I sat down and she smiled. "Leda, that's my name."

"You can call me Rae." I said as I placed the books on the desk next to hers. She explained to me the basics and showed me how to do the sums, it was a lot to catch up with but she promised she would help. The maths lesson was for two hours and it was good.

Leda took me around the school and introduced me to her friend Ryan.

"Hey Rae! Great meeting you."

I had lunch with them in the cafeteria.

"How do you like the food?" Ryan asked, taking a bite from his cheese sandwich.

"As long as there is non-veg I'm all good." I said as I finished up my chicken tikka.

"You're the girl who won the dance scholarship right?" Leda asked.

"Err no, that was my sister." I was feeling quiete uneasy, everyone knew about that?

"How comes?"

"She's at the hospital, she met with an accident so I'm here instead." I quickly said.

"So she'll recover right? You're twins?" Ryan spoke curiously.

"Yup twins. She's in coma and I don't know when she'll come to." I informed them sadly. Ryan and Leda stopped eating and stared at me.

"Must be painful, we are sorry Rae. We'll pray and hopefully she'll recover. Don't be sad." Leda assured me and Ryan got me a can of sprite. I smiled at them and continued having lunch.

"So how old are you?" Ryan asked.

"17, you?"

"18 and Leda's 17 too." we finished eating and returned our trays in the kitchen.

"Since you are here on a dance scholarship, you'll have to attend the dance classes with Jordan aka the hot dance teacher, 19 and single and sexy as hell!" Leda winked at me as she dragged me to the dance class. "I'll leave you here, Ryan and I take computers here- yes we are in the same classes. Good luck." she hugged me tightly and went and Ryan gave me a brief hug and followed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...