Chapter 7

"I can't walk straight!" I giggled trying to stand on my legs.

"Amber you drank way too much!" Rae whispered in my ear supressing a grin as she looked at my attempt to stand. Thorne tried to carry me but I refused, I had my own legs. I saw Rae and Thorne whisper, they looked at me and nodded.

"What?" I asked in confusion. Thorne held my right hand while Rae held my left hand and helped me walk. The party was awesome, one of the best I had ever attended. The school looked awesome, I was going to miss it. I heard footsteps behind me, Thorne and Rae did too.

"I think we should walk faster." Thorne said as he practically dragged me with Rae following. "Walk faster." he pulled at my hand.

"OUCH! It hurts!" I screamed and then we heard the footseps becoming louder as the people came closer.

"Keep quiet!" he said in a low voice.

"Stop right there!" we heard a man's voice say. We stopped. "Right there- oh yes I like obedient people, or should I say victims?" the man joked and some guys laughed at the joke. We slowly turned to face them. There were four of them, I could see the shadows. I couldn't see their faces, it was too dark. Where were the cars? Oh wait, in the parking lot. "I see hot girls." A guy said said moving closer.

"Please stop, don't do anything... We'll give you anything.!" Thorne begged holding our hands in his. The tallest guy moved closer to Rae and touched her cheek. His hands roamed over her arms and she whimpered.

"Twins? I like twins." he said as he touched my waist. I hit his hand and moved back, he couldn't touch me with his filthy hands. "Come here baby." he said as he moved forward and pulled my hair which made me shriek in pain. "Shut up!"

"Leave me alone you.. You.."

"Me what huh? Bitch!" I felt his arms on my waist as he pulled me closer until I could smell his disgusting breath on my mouth. "I'll do what I want to with you. And you-" he pointed towards Thorne "will watch what we do with these two." he smiled cunningly as two guys approached and held him. The one remaining pulled Rae.

"Leave her!" I screamed, Thorne struggled in their grip as the guy pulled out a gun and put it to my neck.

"Shut up otherwise I will shoot her!"

"No! Don't don't please I beg you don't!" Rae pleaded and screamed. The guy held my tiny hands in his hand and pushed me against a tree and started licking my neck with the gun still on my neck.

"No!" I screamed and that was it, I heard him pull the trigger. The sound was amplified and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I looked and Rae and saw her mouth moving rapidly as the guys stood with their mouths open, my vision blurred, I was fainting....

*Raelynn*

Now it was time for me to enroll at St Stone's college, Amber's dream college and it was a boarding college, and I got a room there. I didn't want to stay at home alone I hated it without Amber. Mom couldn't stay at home since Amber was at the hospital. Thorne actually agreed to come to St Stone's since he didn't have any college in mind and approved of the one Amber liked and I got the scholarship instead since Amber couldn't, so I would do this for her. Finally I was separating from Ziah, my childhood friend,

I packed most of my clothes, since I didn't get enough time to shop properly I packed all the clothes I had- well mostly. I put in all my necessary belongings and the most precious thing I owned- my MacBook, it was my life. I carried my credit card, my phone, the charger, my SkullCandy headphones and some pills in case of a headache- which was often now since Amber was in the hospital.