Fifty Shades Of Us.

Oleh Believeeexoxo

Sometimes the world as we see it is too good to be true. We focus too much on what is seen rather than what i... Lebih Banyak

Fifty Shades Of Us.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.

Chapter Five.

64.8K 1.1K 1.4K
Oleh Believeeexoxo

Chapter Five. 

            Doctors appointments at first were so nerve-wrecking for me that I thought I’d throw up at every single one but now that my morning sickness was finally gone and I’ve had experience with them all I could feel was excitement because I now knew that we’d be able to see her again.

             This time when we saw the images, Isabelle’s head has gotten much bigger and also her stomach was developed. She was lying on her back and you could see the tiny outline of her nose from the side. It was so incredible and so breathtaking at the same time to know that Justin and I created her.

            “Babe, she has your nose!” I started to laugh when I looked back to him and at the monitor. The little button shape was so noticeable I guess I just didn’t put two and two together until I saw him.

            “You think?” He started to smile and looked closer. “Is that a good thing?”

            “That’s more than a good thing.” I giggled. “I wanted her to have your nose.”

           The doctor smiled at the two of us and clicked more buttons on the screen to take measurements. I literally cannot wait to see what she looks like when she’s full-term and in our arms. She’s going to look so perfect I just know it.

            “She’s growing fantastic!” The doctor beamed. “She looks like a cutie too.”

            “Have you seen my wife?” Justin asked and started to laugh. “Of course she’s going to be cute.”

            Rolling my eyes at his cheesy answer, I watched her print the images out and hand them over to us like she always does. The black illuminated pictures twirled around in my fingertips as I traced the outline of the little nose she had. She had my baby’s nose and I couldn’t be happier.

            “Only three more check-ups until she’s ready to come out. Are you excited?”

            I popped my head up once I realized she was talking to us and quickly nodded. These next four months couldn’t go by fast enough.

            “Extremely.” Justin answered for me. “Beyond that even.”

            “Well the whole staff is excited as well to welcome her and we hope everything runs smoothly from here on out. How are you feeling Sophia as far as pain goes? Are you having a hard time?”

            If I answered honestly, not too bad actually. There’s the occasional foot pain and back pain but it hasn’t gotten to be unbearable yet thankfully.

            “Actually pretty good.” I replied. “Justin helps all the time. He’s always giving me foot rubs and back rubs every chance he gets… literally.”

            “Wow.” Her eyebrows lifted in response, probably out of disbelief. I don’t think there are too many guys out there that treat their girls like queens. Justin’s just a one of a kind I guess.

“Well if the both of you don’t have any more questions, I’ll let you get dressed Sophia and then you can book another appointment with the receptionist up front.”

            “Thank you.” I replied. “I think we’re both good, right Justin?”

            “Yeah. Thanks.”

            Giving us one last smile, she closed the door behind her and I swear I’ve never been happier. But the weird thing is that right now all I wanted was ice cream. The thought never occurred to me until just now but I seriously wanted it.

            “I want ice cream.” I said unexpectedly as I slid on my jeans. “Really bad.”

            “Okay…” Justin chuckled and shook his head. “Is this your first food craving?”

            “I don’t know but it sounds so good right now.”

            Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me off of the chair and kissed my cheek. They never failed to turn red every single time. I’ll never understand it because we’ve been together for so long now but I can’t help it.

            “Ice cream it is then baby.” He smirked.

-------

             “This is so not a good idea.” I groaned but was interrupted by his hand tugging me out of the car.

            On our way to the hotel we were staying in for the night Justin suggested we go to this old-fashioned ice cream parlor that he loved going to when he lived here in LA but what he didn’t understand is that LA is much different from Canada. In Canada we might possibly be able to go and have a relaxing day but here? No way. I could already see people taking their phones out.

            “We’ll be fine.” He reassured. “Just c’mon.”

            Letting out a sigh of defeat, I stepped out of the car and rushed inside of the parlor to avoid the people with cameras even though they’d just follow us in here anyways. As soon as the smell of ice-cream went into my nostrils though it instantly made everything better.

            I could tell as soon as we stepped up to the counter that the employees were immediately annoyed that we were here but I didn’t blame them. Their usually slow day just picked up immensely and now they probably didn’t have enough people to work it.

            “What can we get for you today?” The blonde who didn’t seem the least bit impressed that Justin was here looked between the two of us with an annoyed look on her face.

            “Can I get a small-“

            “Large.” Justin interrupted. “She’ll get a large.”

            “Okay…” I giggled and rolled my eyes at him. “Can I get a large chocolate cone please?”

            “And I’ll get a large twist please.”

            “Oh my god Justin can we get a picture please?!”

            Pushing me to the side, I stumbled backwards and grabbed onto the counter to steady myself. I felt so claustrophobic in here with everyone surrounding us. This was the first time I’ve actually been physically touched by a fan, if you don’t count the time I got punched by one.

            “Whoa.” Justin handed his credit card over to the employee and leaned in for a picture. “Next time be careful with my wife please. She’s pregnant, alright sweetheart?”

            “Oh my god you just called me sweetheart!” The girl started to cry and I honestly couldn’t help but laugh because that’s how I felt on the inside still every time he called me that.

            “I’m so sorry Sophia.” She sniffled. “I didn’t even see you there. I was just way too excited I guess.”

            “Don’t worry about it.” I smiled. “It was an accident.”

            “Justin, it’s so nice to see you again.” A familiar voice rang into my ears, making all of the hairs on my body stand up.

            Looking behind the fan that was currently crying, the face of none other than the bitch Kaylie was staring directly in his direction, her finger almost touching his chest. Justin was about to say something before I immediately stepped in. He can call me jealous all he wants but I’ve been holding this inside of me for way too long now.

            “Listen here, bitch.” I sneered and smacked her hand away before she laid a finger on him. “Next time you want to try and ruin someone’s relationship or excuse me, marriage, think twice about who it is you’re trying to play you home wrecking whore.”

            Gasps and more camera phones were on me to try and get every detail of our fight but I didn’t even care if I was in public because she deserved to be exposed.

            “Babe lets go.” Justin soothed and took our ice cream from the employee. “She’s not worth it.”

            “I was when you fucked me in the studio.” She giggled and tilted her head to the side. “Right?”
            Anger was all that I felt right now. Anger and fury flowed through my veins and there was nothing I could do to stop it. All I could see was red and the blurriness from all of my tears when I looked at Justin.

            “In your dreams.” He spat. “I wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last girl on earth.”

            “I don’t know about that Justin.” She laughed again and flipped her hair over her shoulder. “How’s that baby weight feeling Sophia? Looks pretty heavy to me.”

            “Don’t you ever fucking say something to her like that again.” He immediately responded and stepped closer to her, making her eyes grow wide. “My wife is perfect and you mean nothing to me Kaylie. You’re a whore, understand me? Maybe if you started respecting yourself you’d find a decent guy but no, instead you wear the most unflattering clothes I’ve ever seen and you remain bitter towards everyone you meet. Sophia has everything you wish you did; you just don’t want to admit it. So do us both a favor and stay out of our lives. Okay?”

            I’ve never seen his face get so red in my entire life. I just stood there with the cheesiest grin on my face when I watched her start to get tears in her eyes. Her crying meant nothing to me because she deserved every ounce of pain she was feeling right now.

            “Baby.” Justin handed me my cone and grabbed onto my hand once it was free. “Let’s go.”

            Ignoring the pleas for a picture, we quickly got into the car and I waited for him to say something. He looked beyond infuriated while I on the other hand was as happy as a lark. He stood up for me and whenever he does that it just means the entire world. I don’t think he understands what he truly does for me.

            “What a bitch.” He breathed out. “You know I didn’t sleep with her right?”

            “I know.” I replied. “I trust you.”

            Sending him a small smile, I moved closer to him and started to eat my ice cream. It hit every spot I thought it would. Even with Kaylie’s snide remark about the baby weight I didn’t even care. Each calorie I was inhaling felt so good. I think I’m in love with food.

            “I’m so pissed off.” He sneered. “God, I’m so angry at her for saying that to you.”

            “I’m not mad babe.” I giggled. “Thank you for standing up for me but honestly, her insult didn’t affect me. I’m still eating this ice cream, aren’t I?”

            “Um, yeah you are and stop licking it like that because it’s making me wish I was the cone.”

            “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I jokingly said and rolled my tongue across the top. “I’m just eating Ice cream...”

            “Sophia I will tell the driver to pull this damn car over if you keep doing that.”

            “Fine.” I shrugged and leaned back into the seat. “Thank you for the ice cream baby.”

            Letting out a laugh, he looked at me in disbelief and rolled his eyes.

            “It’s just ice cream Sophia. You don’t need to thank me. What’s mine is yours now remember? We just spent our money to go get something to eat.”

            “I know but still. It just means a lot to me that you take care of me. Isabelle is going to be extremely lucky to have you as a father.”

            I was speaking the complete truth. Justin is the most caring person I know. What other guy would take you to an ice cream parlor just because you were having a food craving? I just think he’s the cutest thing ever.

            “Aw Soph…” He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. “Thank you baby that just made me feel so much better.”

            “You’re welcome. But save some of that anger for sex later, okay?”

            “Note taken.” He erupted into laughter and brought his cone down to my lips. “Want a taste?”

            Nodding my head, I let my tongue roll around the bottom edge of the cone and brought mine up for him to try. I watched him do the same to mine and then realized what he was talking about. God damn… the way his tongue licked that up…

            “Told you.” He said when he noticed my reaction. “Distracting, isn’t it?”

            “Very.” I replied. “Now I’m counting down the seconds until we get to the hotel.”

a/n: hahahahaha YAS YAS AND YAS. 

I really liked writing this chapter and i hope you liked it too. i'm trying to really have good jophia moments and i hope they're making you guys happy.

If you don't want to wait for updates Fifty Shades Of Us is available to purchase as a paperback book on lulu.com for only $16. It includes all 38 chapters. xoxo. 

this story is about to get even better... omfg. i can't wait you just don't understand holy frick. 

oh and thank you for 30,000 reads on only the first four chapters and over 3,000 comments.. damn. haha

twitter: @ believeeexoxo

instagram: @drxwsdeanna 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 124 23
No sir it's not a simple killing..... Its a serial killing.. An Indian Criminal psychologist ( Kiara Roy ) and A Korean Crime branch officer ( Kim Ta...
Choices Oleh Hiyo

Fiksi Remaja

1.8K 505 30
When Hannah, a high school teen gets involved with a nerd and a badboy at the same time, what could possibly go wrong? ***** Hannah Anderson has alwa...
524K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.6M 176K 60
#1 Romance | #1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | Watty Awards winner for 2012 Romance Emma Ross is a hard-working, quiet girl who tries to stay off th...